Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List (22722 Views)

Who Will Be Crowned Headies Artiste Of Year 2017? / Winners List At The MTV Africa Music Awards 2016. / #vgmas2016: Wizkid Named African Artiste Of The Year (full Winners List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bond77(m): 11:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Keep frowing, while d guy dey receive awards tongue
Keep opening ur tongue, while the guy keep singing like an Agbero recently discharged from Yaba left undecided
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 13, 2015
bond77:

Keep opening ur tongue, while the guy keep singing like an Agbero recently discharged from Yaba left undecided
For real!Agbero. That your signature thou undecided[
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bond77(m): 11:35am On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
For real!Agbero. That your signature thou undecided[
Wetin do am? undecided
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by 360command: 11:44am On Apr 13, 2015
CheeNayNay:
Your right but we're talking about ghana here,we have this tom and jerry relationship which u may have noticed lol.d problem is they dnt want to accept that big brother nigeria is ahead of them in all spheres of life,most of them are very arrogant.no hard feeling
I agree with you. But there is one difference I see between the two countries which is "STRUCTURE". Nigeria lacks the basic structure to provide for the people. We are all african country where lots of negativity sets in but one can be seen OK than the other.

1 Like

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 13, 2015
bond77:

Wetin do am? undecided
cool
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bond77(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
cool
That ur dp though undecided
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bond77(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
cool
That ur dp thou undecided
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2015
bond77:

That ur dp thou undecided
It's nothing, but d truth
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bond77(m): 11:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
It's nothing, but d truth
Sorry hemmm.. Ave we met before in real life?
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Yustash001(m): 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
sagio09:

Okay,den u go 4 sarkodie nd I go 4 olamide. GBAM!!! *freedom 2 choose*
yeah but next time try to address people without insulting them....no offence..
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
bond77:

Sorry hemmm.. Ave we met before in real life?
Nah. Don't even no u
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bond77(m): 12:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Nah. Don't even no u
My bad! But can we get to know each other, seems we ave something special in common..
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by sagio09: 12:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yustash001:
yeah but next time try to address people without insulting them....no offence..
Thanks bro,I've learnt....One family wink
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Jflemzy: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
ELTON123:
Nawa oo e be like say na ghana award be this .....no olamide no phyno the best rappers of the century...... Rubbish list
your mumu no get grade, best rapper ko best wrapper ni
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by jerrymej(m): 12:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Metchewwww!

Well good for him.

Ghana Award! LOL.

I mean just imagine.
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Missmossy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats to him, he deserves It grin
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abegiii
this tin name rubbish award.. no olamide,no phyno,no davido

Ghana nonsense

1 Like

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by isan(m): 3:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chartey:
Timaya is not a dancehall artist. I agree however that Pato isn't the best. Burna boy is better. Generally the dancehall scene in Nigeria is so dull. Very few artistes and they're not even pulling their weight. Lord please resurrect General Pype and make Endia blow.
if timaya is not a dancehall artiste is a r and b artiste or rapper? undecided
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by OXYGEN011: 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
jerrymej:
Metchewwww!

Well good for him.

Ghana Award! LOL.

I mean just imagine.
Tell your compatriots to stop going there then. Just imagine a nigerian talking like this. Hahaha wonders shall never end indeed. We talking about QUALITY(Ghana) here not QUANTITY(nigeria )
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by EmekaBlue(m): 4:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Them make sure they avoided alot of naija artiste this tym around
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
bond77:

My bad! But can we get to know each other, seems we ave something special in common..
Really?? cheesy
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by timbros(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
My man Sarkodie!

The guy is just da bomb. I knew it that "Adonai" will surely win an award. It's a pity that Castro isn't around to receive his award (I still don't believe he is dead though).

Mzvee is an upcoming artiste you guys should watch out for.
E.L with his flows is another badt guy.
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Akposkool(m): 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Me now move from nothing to something, that was my story. Everyday we be popping something we give God the glory, to every girl wen me put on a long thing, am so sorry. Patoranking is a ruler. Whayasayyyyyyyyy
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
CheeNayNay:
if u comot sakordie i no even sabi any of the rest wey dem give award sef.ghana music na flop abeg

U even know sarkodie. Scanned the list and I'm thoroughly lost.
This one was Ghana mediocre music awards tongue

1 Like

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by bond77(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mhizblizz:
Really?? cheesy
Yep.. cool
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by ShirelleBaby: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:
I wouldn't say Ghana is biased because Sakordie is the African beast of rap music.

Congrats to Patrick Nnaemeka, you made Nigeria proud.. smiley

Sarkodie is really good.
I have all his songs and I love everyone of them--especially ADONIA.
smiley
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by francizy(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

Sarkodie is really good.
I have all his songs and I love everyone of them--especially ADONIA.
smiley

Yeah, I wish I understand his language tho.. All the same, I love how he rhymes into every beat and his sound murders every artist he collabs with..
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by ShirelleBaby: 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
francizy:

Yeah, I wish I understand his language tho.. All the same, I love how he rhymes into every beat and his sound murders every artist he collabs with..

Exactly!!
You know what I am talking about.
The guy kills every collabos and just make the songs top notch.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by Chartey(m): 12:20am On Apr 14, 2015
isan:
if timaya is not a dancehall artiste is a r and b artiste or rapper? undecided
You don't know what dancehall music is. Can't type much, just Google "dancehall music".
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by GoddyGH: 8:24am On Apr 14, 2015
ELTON123:
Nawa oo e be like say na ghana award be this .....no olamide no phyno the best rappers of the century...... Rubbish list
who are they Trash!
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by GoddyGH: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2015
CheeNayNay:
if u comot sakordie i no even sabi any of the rest wey dem give award sef.ghana music na flop abeg
Itz a flop cuz we don't practice by force promo and poor one way lyrics.Who told u Nigerian music is better? it sucks as Bleep!
Re: VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List by GoddyGH: 1:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
ELTON123:
ok that was in 2014........give my one of the hottest music he sang in 2015
revenge of the Spartans...now can u shut ur stupid mouth up??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Usher Getting Fat??? / Tribute To Nigerian Female Rappers (Femcees) / Chris Brown Sings And Performs Davido"s Song In Yoruba(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.