Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,059 members, 7,849,281 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Desmond Elliot Wins Election, Thanks Everyone For Believing & Voting For Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Wins Election, Thanks Everyone For Believing & Voting For Him (434 Views)

Senate Blasts APC For Believing Buhari’s Impeachment Rumors / What I Went Through For Believing We Could Defeat PDP – TINUBU / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Election Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Wins Election, Thanks Everyone For Believing & Voting For Him by wilfredadahor: 10:30am On Apr 13, 2015
Description
READ MORE ,News ,Jobs , Health Tips,Fashion, buy and Sell .ON http://trade./

Actor Desmond Elliot won the Lagos state House of Assembly election and would proceed to the State Assembly where he’ll be representing Surulere Constituency 1. He took to his Facebook wall to express his gratitude to everyone for believing in him and voting for him. What he wrote below…
“Today marks a new phase in my life as I have officially launched my journey into the Nigerian Politics, firstly I would love to thank the people of Surulere for truly believing in me and my dreams to bringing out new energy and new enthusiasm to our place, today I reaffirm all my promises to you, we have attained victory together and together we shall also attain The Change We Desire. I also want to extend my profound gratitude to everyone who has supported me in this cause, my friends, fans and well wishers. May God bless you all!”

view from source http://trade./ads/desmond-elliot-wins-election-thanks-everyone-for-believing-voting-for-him/

Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Election, Thanks Everyone For Believing & Voting For Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 13, 2015
As expected......

I hope he performs well cool
Re: Desmond Elliot Wins Election, Thanks Everyone For Believing & Voting For Him by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 13, 2015
welcome to the family, eat as much as you want, the ball is now in your court.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Fixes April 25 For Taraba Guber Run-off Election / Edo PDP House Of Ass. Candidate Faints After Losing Election / Buhari, Ezekwesili, Adichie, Shekau Make TIME 100 List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.