Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,594 members, 7,843,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

New Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Lagos (441 Views)

New Lagos Pedestrian bridge ..FIRST OF ITS KIND IN AFRICA(photos) / New Lagos-Kano Rail Line: Can Someone Educate Me Please? / New Lagos Governor Ambode Incompetent - The Economist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Lagos by omonnakoda: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Every one has heard of New York ,New England and such like. Well we are going to have a New Lagos very soon.That will be the Newest state in Nigeria in the the SE with a ready made governor no less than our dear Jimi. I believe it will be located next to the Oji river so they an create a New LAGOON. We all know how important it is to have a Lagoon in any Lagos new or old. There is a frenzy of competition and disagreement among SE states all claiming they have Lagoons and it should be sited in their backyard. We shall have places like New Mushin and New Yaba left and right but it is not clear whether there shall be an Oba of New Lagos

THIS IS A PHOTO OF NEW LAGOSIANS CELEBRATING

Re: New Lagos by lomprico(m): 12:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
omonnakoda:
Every one has heard of New York ,New England and such like. Well we are going to have a New Lagos very soon.That will be the Newest state in Nigeria in the the SE with a ready made governor no less than our dear Jimi. I believe it will be located next to the Oji river so they an create a New LAGOON. We all know how important it is to have a Lagoon in any Lagos new or old. There is a frenzy of competition and disagreement among SE states all claiming they have Lagoons and it should be sited in their backyard. We shall have places like New Mushin and New Yaba left and right but it is not clear whether there shall be an Oba of New Lagos

THIS IS A PHOTO OF NEW LAGOSIANS CELEBRATING
The bolded will fit u perfectly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jubilation In Delta As INEC Declares Pdp’s Okowa Winner / Asiwaju Tinubu Is My Role Model – Buruji Kashamu Pays Glowing Tribute / Constitution Amendment: Return Original Bill, Senate Writes Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.