Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair (43053 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Rocking Her Bald Hair / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Her Natural Hair With More Boobs Exposure (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In Ankara Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Ama80(f): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
softapple:
hw can i have dis woman 4 a night?
you are still on ds.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by koyyess: 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
hizaya61:

I pity your parent
Face that badly odoured mouth else where and crawl back to the cage you came from. Hungry Baboon.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by hizaya61(m): 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
koyyess:

Face that badly odoured mouth else where and crawl back to the cage you came from. Hungry Baboon.

Ok all eyez on you
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by LoidPaschal(m): 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
softapple:
yeah im serious, do u know her price?
nah I dnt, bt am vry sure its far 4rm wot u cn afford
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by khassy(m): 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
jony247:
Camera360 at work. There's no doubt that she is alluring

you sent me a mail
sorry I don't do mails

anything the matter?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by princechima(m): 6:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nne imaka my God have showered u with beauty but go and marry it's necessary
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by princechima(m): 6:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Has shower you with beauty
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Babacele:
to me oo, u tight pass am. Gbam!

Why, thank you smiley
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by Babacele: 6:47pm On Apr 22, 2015
vivaciousvivi:

Why, thank you smiley
i have never met the two of you but i have watched from a distance ,Gene for a long while n you very recently online ,n I just compare your basics: reasoning skills, looks, independent mindedness, native intelligence n taking advantage of opportunities. Hmmm Gene beat you as far as opportunity is concerned but if we can put the cloak of fame on you for some months, methink ,n I maybe wrong, that vivaciousvivi with her intelligence may take the act to the next level. Genie is beautiful no doubt, but Vivi is more appealing to ugly me. abegi make bros no see Ds oh! lol.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Stuns In New Photos, Still Rocking Her Natural Hair by LatestTrend: 8:19pm On Sep 07, 2015
Nice one. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / Photo Of Seyi Law At The National Stadium For Protest / Peter Okoye Rewards Fan Who Passed "Picture Difference" Test (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.