Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,566 members, 7,955,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:56 PM

Man Behind The Music - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Man Behind The Music (951 Views)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / MC Loph Is Dead (The Man Behind The 'Osondi Owenu' Remake) / Age Beeka: the man behind 'Angelica' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Behind The Music by bee22(f): 10:15am On Sep 07, 2006
Who is ur favourite producer??

I think some of the best are Pharell(The Neptunes)

Scott storch

Timbo

Dr. Dre

Kanye West
Re: Man Behind The Music by iice(f): 2:17pm On Sep 07, 2006
Jermaine Dupree too, can't remember some of the others, will post more when i remember
Re: Man Behind The Music by bee22(f): 4:07pm On Sep 07, 2006
How could i have 4gotten J.D?He's definitely up there on the list oh!What he did with Mariah's comeback is unforgettable

And Just Blaze is good also.

(1) (Reply)

Asa, Have You Heard Her Songs?what Do You Think? / Hot Artists That U Hate Wit A Passion / Name You Number 1 Rapper. Nigerian Or Foreign And Tell Us Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.