Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs (49255 Views)

Oge Okoye Claims Kenya Moore's Dogs As Hers, Got Called Out (Photos) / May D Joins Paul Okoye Of Psquare As Papii J Sticks With Peter (photos) / Psquare Fighting Again? Paul Okoye Claims Credit For Most Of Their Hit Songs As (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by kondogbia(m): 5:35am On Apr 14, 2015
OK u try well well
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by blacq2009(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2015
CodecJay:
Paul Okoye, the second half of P-square music group might be up to something. Paul took to Instagram this morning to share the story behind some of their smash hit songs, revealing that he single-handedly produced and wrote some of the their hit songs like ‘Bring It On‘ featuring Dave Scot as well as ‘Forever,’ ‘Personally,’ ‘No One Like You,’ ‘E No Easy,’ and ‘Do Me.’ Paul wrapped up each post with the hashtag: ‘#MyBest40SongsOfP2′....

I guess something has started fishing inside within the twin bothers again. Let us just stand and watch..........

https://instagram.com/p/1aQMn3Rvnm/

That's very childish of him. You guys ain't only brothers but twins at that. So nothing should move you to want to wash your dirty pants in the public. Am disappointed in him.
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by owoshuyi(m): 9:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Stop misquoting things. Paul said his best P2 songs not dat he owns them. Una wan create unnecessary stories again...smh
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by suruwilliams(m): 12:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
The duo are my no1 nigeria musicians but if they separate I stop listening to their songs shekenah tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by CR77(f): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Same here
suruwilliams:
The duo are my no1 nigeria musicians but if they separate I stop listening to their songs shekenah tongue
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by Fellonigerians: 12:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
CodecJay:
Paul Okoye, the second half of P-square music group might be up to something. Paul took to Instagram this morning to share the story behind some of their smash hit songs, revealing that he single-handedly produced and wrote some of the their hit songs like ‘Bring It On‘ featuring Dave Scot as well as ‘Forever,’ ‘Personally,’ ‘No One Like You,’ ‘E No Easy,’ and ‘Do Me.’ Paul wrapped up each post with the hashtag: ‘#MyBest40SongsOfP2′....

I guess something has started fishing inside within the twin bothers again. Let us just stand and watch..........

https://instagram.com/p/1aQMn3Rvnm/

Nothing wrong... Maybe he does the writing and singing, and his brother selects the beats and does the choreographing... Division of labor... Even twins are not given the same talents. The singer might be the most popular but without the other bandmembers, he is nothing except una just dey sing without instruments...
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by mindtricks: 1:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
The day they ever finally break, then seal their doom, marks their downfall!
Re: Paul Okoye Claims Ownership Of Some Of Psquare’s Hit Songs by vega84(m): 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ehmm oga Paulo, why are u telling us? Thought u guys are one? Oya as u don tell us wetin u wan make we do? Give u award? #vegatalks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Linda Ikeji's 35th Birthday Party / Passengers Heading For Osinachi's Burial Escape Being Kidnapped (Video) / Harrysong, His Wife And Their Twin Kids In Adorable Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.