Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,699 members, 7,823,969 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Buy Complete Desktop Computers At Ridiculous Amount - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Buy Complete Desktop Computers At Ridiculous Amount (799 Views)

I Need Desktop Computers / How Do I Connect One Printer To Different Computers? / Bunch Of USA Used Desktop Computers For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Complete Desktop Computers At Ridiculous Amount by nathdgreat(m): 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
hi, i want to introduce you to this website i stumbled on that you buy whatever you want to buy at a very cheap or laughable amount. i saw cars at a crazy amount like 200k,even that car they call evil spirit being sold at 350k...wow! i saw complete desktop computer at 10k with all its components, i saw phones of all types, iphones,blackberry, just name it, guess the amount? i won't keep screaming, just go check it out, they buy directly from the manufacturers or people just want to fling what they are not using anymore, what you need to do right now is pay them a visit and see for yourself what i just found out...click here to visit them!

(1) (Reply)

Virtual U.S Mobile Number / Dell Inspirion 15 3000 Series (touch Screen Version) / Refurbished Acer Aspire 11'6 Laptop At Micostarmall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.