Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Why Will A Topic/thread Be Removed Or Hidden? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Why Will A Topic/thread Be Removed Or Hidden? (760 Views)

10 Hidden Features In Google Chrome You Didn't Know About / Windows 10 Hidden Illuminati & Satanic Signs / How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Will A Topic/thread Be Removed Or Hidden? by TKolade: 7:52am On Nov 14, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders. A few days ago, someone posted a question in this section for advice on requirements for a new laptop.

I then listed a set of questions that would serve as guidelines on how to determine the 'best' laptop for him or anyone really.

After he gave his answers, I was able to recommend two models that to the best of my knowledge (and according to his budget) were fit for his purposes.
Other Nairalanders also gave their own suggestions.

This morning, upon clicking the bookmark for the thread, I was surprised to be greeted with the message:

"This topic has been removed or hidden."

I assume the moderators were behind this. Why?

NOTE: I'm not a retailer; so I had nothing to profit from his purchase. He could buy wherever he wanted.
Re: Why Will A Topic/thread Be Removed Or Hidden? by Maleeq(m): 11:50am On Nov 15, 2015
Dear TKolade,

Apologies for moving the thread. It was an over sight/mistake.

The thread, LAPTOP Advice, has been restored now. Thanks for calling my attention to it.

Regards.
Re: Why Will A Topic/thread Be Removed Or Hidden? by TKolade: 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
Maleeq:
Dear TKolade,

Apologies for moving the thread. It was an over sight/mistake.

The thread, LAPTOP Advice, has been restored now. Thanks for calling my attention to it.

Regards.

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Negative Effects Of Technology On Our World. / Whatsapp Just Gave My Account A Life Time Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.