Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Is This Possible? How On Earth Can You Do And Be Paid Something You Love Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is This Possible? How On Earth Can You Do And Be Paid Something You Love Online? (417 Views)

Who On Earth Can Answer This...? / Cheques Can Now Be Paid Into Savings Accounts – CBN / Urgent Need For USD5,000 Or Rupies To Be Paid Into India Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This Possible? How On Earth Can You Do And Be Paid Something You Love Online? by dayos12(m): 3:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thanks for opening this thread.

We all have passions & dreams.

My friend Mayowa of AuthorsCrib.com shares, "Some years back, I had a job but it was soul sucking. My boss controlled all of my life from Monday to Saturday and that ended just 8 months after I have been so happy to have got my "dream" real estate job then - I quit my job and started living my dreams & passion.

Today, I work for 4 hours a day, sleep many hours more than many and I'm making way more than I was making in my 8am - 10pm (adding all those hours of morning & night traffic holdups from Lekki to Ajah) life."

That sound like a sweet story right?

Maybe and maybe not but that's a real story.

Now, back to you.

Come to think of it! Have you ever nursed an idea before in your mind of doing something?

Have you ever had a burning passion for something that you are clueless about especially how to turn that into something tangible?

Or have you ever thought of this "online" thing that many people are shouting about today to make a living?

As a friend, if any of these sounds like you, then read on.

I'm starting another online radio show with my good friend - and the online show is focused on helping you and anyone who want to build, grow or monetize a passion or ideas online. It's a B'S, no fluff - pure show.

Trust me, the opportunities are endless on the internet for even the most mundane and silly ideas or passion (what about scrap booking or helping people write love letters)- I'm a living example.

Now I would like to know:

1. What you ever found 'hard' 'difficult' or 'fascinating' about turning your passion or idea to cash?

2. Is there anything you have tried online? Did it work? How long?

If you can help me answer these 2 questions, it would go a long way in the direction of the podcast (online radio show) which will be available to you for free two times every week.

So let me know what you think as I expect your response.

Thanks.

I am Dayo "Audacity2Lead" Samuel

(1) (Reply)

Rise Of The Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs / Making Money Online Site / Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.