Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (73968 Views)

Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017 / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by blissonlin(m): 6:34am On Apr 14, 2015
IT IS ONLY NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA THAT HAS FASTEST PERIOD IN NIGERIA WITHOUT STRIKE ANY PUBLIC HOLIDAY
NOUN IS D ONLY ONLINE STUDY UNIVERSITY THAT HAS NO BREAK UNTIL U FINISHED UR SESSION IN D SCHOOL. PLS. TAKE NOTE.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by pinkishgal(f): 6:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Better by far all d way (unilorin)
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Damjoy(m): 6:38am On Apr 14, 2015
Dwillz55:
Uniabuja . Already 0n sec0nd semester

Kwasu Starting 2nd Semester nxt week Wednesday.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Damjoy(m): 6:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Emenahagos02:
UNN, UNIZIK,UNILORIN Shikena kowai.
Ogbeni Na Kwasu ooo, we dy start second semester exam on 22 next wed
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dlex21(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
Yes o!
Wrote my final exams on the 19th of Dec. 2011. By 8pm with a torch light!!
What a school! cheesy

Lolz... Tell me about it. We graduated the same year sef. Finished mine around 7.30pm at Permanent site.. You know we were even lucky they allowed us write the exam because of ASUU strike. If not e for be carry over ooo.

What a school truly!
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by toonzay(m): 7:04am On Apr 14, 2015
KWASU dey start second semester exam next week....
my own na
BABCOCK
KWASU
UNILORIN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by dollarlander: 7:13am On Apr 14, 2015
dollarlander:

Bros or sis, how can a graduate that doesn't know how to write a letter managed to enter university in the first place. Is there any university that teaches how to write letter.

Please always think before you dump anything here o. This is not acceptable.

There's nothing better than to enter and finish at the right time.

Royaltriplee:

u asked if the is any university that teaches how to write letter,well my answer is yes.i was taught in my GSS 102,COURSE TITLE:use of English and communication skills.
Institution:UNICAL

Okay, I hear you. But is it as an elective course or as one of your primary courses?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by joshuaidibia(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Medunah:
FU OTUEKE, they re already on 1st semester break
Woah.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by gp6liveth(m): 7:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Don't joke with Niger Delta University. Even ASUU strike don't affect us. God bless Prof. Ikporukpo during my undergraduate days.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Xellence(m): 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
sauceny:
Its best a school is slow & ends up producing better graduates,rather than rushing the school calendar & ends up producing a graduate that doesn't know how to write a letter.
u mean OAU Ife
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by mayyorr01(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

You can add yours if you think the listed ones are wrong
FED POLY ADO EKITI
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by chukzzy1(m): 7:36am On Apr 14, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

UNIZIK
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by loomer: 7:40am On Apr 14, 2015
Unipetrol
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nickymezor(f): 7:45am On Apr 14, 2015
NAU, NAU, NAU

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by kings09(m): 7:48am On Apr 14, 2015
UNIlever

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Odebode83: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2015
National Open University
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by DeUltimate7(m): 7:54am On Apr 14, 2015
What's the essence of attending a fastest uni,simply because you want to graduate in nxt3 yrs, and after convocation will become graduate that can't compose letter ,so mak una leave story. 2.1 Students in some uni are 3rd class division in some uni.irrecpective of any slow/fast academic calendr grin LoBATan.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Edigrows: 7:56am On Apr 14, 2015
ERCROSS:
FUNAAB.... FUNAAB... FUNAAB
u a student there? smiley
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:22am On Apr 14, 2015
Emmanuel602:
FU WUKARI
lol... You must be joking... Does that school even have a school gate?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by mubitechnology: 8:26am On Apr 14, 2015
And the school with the slowest academic calender is BUK, they have been on holiday since january uptill now they have not resume

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by MoraleVitae: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
UNIZIK
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Emmanuel602(m): 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Akynzodeighbour:
lol... You must be joking... Does that school even have a school gate?

The construction is still ongoing. You would be surprised at the number of structures that has been erected
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by heemah(f): 8:29am On Apr 14, 2015
KWASU!!! The second semester exam starts next week! Like unilorin, they are not part of ASUU.. That school na die...
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by cajetan5: 8:31am On Apr 14, 2015
UMUDIKE
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:39am On Apr 14, 2015
dollarlander:

Okay, I hear you. But is it as an elective course or as one of your primary courses?

are you a learner, GSS, GST any gs wateva is compulsory for everyone including DE students
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 14, 2015
Yea..we insisted if not na serious carryover!
None of my relation will ever attend that school.
I regretted not going to UNN.

quote author=dlex21 post=32699229]
Lolz... Tell me about it. We graduated the same year sef. Finished mine around 7.30pm at Permanent site.. You know we were even lucky they allowed us write the exam because of ASUU strike. If not e for be carry over ooo.

What a school truly!
[/quote]
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Akynzodeighbour(m): 8:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Damjoy:

Ogbeni Na Kwasu ooo, we dy start second semester exam on 22 next wed
kwasu runs 2 semester a year I suppose? July/august and jan/feb... Its still not faster than ilorin,
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Dwillz55(f): 8:58am On Apr 14, 2015
peppyluv02:
UniAbuja?......hmmmmm To God be the glory if it's true because the UniAbuja I know will always be in 1st semester beginning while others are writing second semester exam.
Graduated 2011 thou....

yea with the new Vc things ve changed we re resuming 4 second semester on d 20th oof april
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by mannirmusa: 9:05am On Apr 14, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

UMYU_Katsina
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by amosadamu: 9:15am On Apr 14, 2015
What is the essence of a fast calender when the certificate is crap..
I graduated from unilorin, and i travelled outside Nigeria, my 2 months CCNA had more value than the degree..
A friend studied English Lit from the same unilorin, a university in Eastern Europe requested him to write TOEFL. Imagine a graduate of English to write a test of english in a country where English is not even their first language..
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by omoalaafin: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2015
fineyemi:
KWASU
UNILORIN
UNIOSUN

KWASU and UNILORIN. That Kwasu ehh, quick quick, my sister is in Part 3, just like yesterday when we were gathering school fees. But their School fees is high o.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Akynzodeighbour(m): 9:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Emmanuel602:

The construction is still ongoing. You would be surprised at the number of structures that has been erected
are you from taraba state?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread / Meet Akachukwu Mathew Onyiuke The Best Student In 2019 Waec From Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.