Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender (73905 Views)

Ten (10) University With The Fastest Academic Calender 2017 / Ten Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender 2016 / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calendar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by BruzMoney(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Medunah:

otuoke, kwasu nd some few are faster than unaab NOW, unaab hasnt even written first semester's exam

FUNAAB started today
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by keacy(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
NDU ....already in 3rd semester
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nursecaleb(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
LAUTECH grin
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello everyone...please follow this link to the new trend for 2015 Osun state university aspirants.(UNIOSUN)
https://www.nairaland.com/2201019/osun-state-university-uniosun-2015#31711874
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
lawrence88:
RUFUS GIWA POLY OWO
who mention poly for here
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by obailala(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) is the only government university that has never gone on stike. They are not members of ASUU
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
elmisti:

U will rarely see a KWASU graduate in d labor market, we graduate as job creators not Job seekers.
lol....wow NOW this is hilarious

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Joboms:

Uniosun don dey slow now
never slow.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by winnieb(f): 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Benue state university makurdi, three semester in one year. In 2014
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
obailala:
Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK) is the only government university that has never gone on stike. They are not members of ASUU
Are you sure “NEVER”
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
doalli:
.....KWASU of course for now in Nigeria...about to write second semester exams in a coupled of days.... even Unilorin students can testify to this...and they produce qualified graduates
sure. Dose 3 skuls ar presently d fastest
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
winnieb:
Benue state university makurdi, three semester in one year. In 2014
In ur dreams abi
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought every school's calendar is normally 8 months if right any school that uses the least amount of months has the fastest. And actually ve
not heard of any
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by IBBMAC: 10:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
R S U S T
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Where's unizik? Uche gi odikwa ya
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
lol....wow NOW this is hilarious
I dnt thnk so, will advice u read up on d institution.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by obailala(m): 10:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
Are you sure “NEVER”
Na so I hear... lipsrsealed
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Mayor21(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Crutech
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
obailala:
u hear, u no confirm. Dats a totless act
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
elmisti:

I dnt thnk so, will advice u read up on d institution.
hmmm ok bt if actually they are... I won't need too
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by bossbrown: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
jmoore:
NOUN>> National Open University of Nigeria

I graduated after 3 years when they were not monitoring their "flexible mode". grin

Not possible now, but you can still graduate in 4 years. No strikes.
is NOUN a university? I mean real sch or school for lazy with no hope fellow? Jus asking, no offends. UNIZIK is fastest!
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by sweet7oyin(m): 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
obailala:
dnt think its possible
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by jmoore(m): 10:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
bossbrown:
is NOUN a university? I mean real sch or school for lazy with no hope fellow? Jus asking, no offends. UNIZIK is fastest!

Don't make me do this again.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
hmmm ok bt if actually they are... I won't need too
Well I can be ur primary source of info cuz its my skul....."grin skul run a program cald entrepreneurship which allows stdnt to av a creative mindset towards societal probs and hw to solve dem also makn profit frm such solutions" KWASU stdnts can fit do bizness! And @ 300lvl, all stdnts ar required to prepare a bizness proposal whch some banks review and grant loans.....#CBN will be releasn funds for the program too.....so tell me, hw ar we goin to av tym to stat preparn cv, wen we can prepare bizness proposalz instead?
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by jswagg4(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
UNIJOS??
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Titugirl(f): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
naijafire:
RSUST.
already in second semester which should have started 3weeks ago..

But started today due to election
Law faculty resumed lastweek.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by fineyemi(m): 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
bossbrown:
Abeg! Hw is unizik d fastest. Ar dey in 2nd sem for d 14/15 accademic session
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by acesoul(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
kwasu is sure the fastest..they write all exams in one week, there graduates serves with 'batch B'..but I most confess Most of there student are not Happy being a student, they rush them unnecessary. Immagine writing 3-4 papers a day for almost a week..Haba!
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by elmisti(m): 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
dnt think its possible
When u talk of possibilities, u should know anytn is possible in dis great Nation.....I av frndz deir, and u shld blv to som extent dat OAU neva stat 2014/2015
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Asiri1991: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
EBSU is second to none.
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by Kadri4(m): 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
efilefun:
unilorin na die, those lecturers dont care if you understand or not, all they are after is to maintain the 3 semesters in a year.... La cram La pour to the rescue ...
Greatest Unilorite!!!
where did u get ur info from....it was only in 2007/08 session dat unilorin had 3 semesters in a year...stop misleading people,unilorin always av first semester exam by late january til mid- february, while her second semester exam is arnd june.....
Re: 3 Nigerian Universities With The Fastest Academic Calender by bossbrown: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
sweet7oyin:
dnt think its possible
oga who say its not possible? Ama unizik giant so blieve da giss. Thou unizik merge wit ASUU 4 d last strike but its academic calender was never affected. True talk ama finalist now 5 years course am studying neva experience dat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Words Nigerians Use That Are Not In The Dictionary / If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Federal Government Scholarship (fsb 2018) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.