Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive (31656 Views)

INEC Declares Kogi Senatorial Rerun Election Inconclusive / Inec Declares Kogi State Election Inconclusive / Abia Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Misogynist2014(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Taraba is a poor and almost worthless state. I don't care who wins or not.
What is the worth of Imo State?
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rapzino:
i voted last week in Asibiti ward PU 08 in Donga, i'll do it again!
thank goodness you did. Pls vote pdp again. The APC does not need ur vote, those who desire a change in how is today will vote the APC.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by dunkem21(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
MizMyColi:

Owh, make that two counts then.
Hypropagandistsgrin

Abeg, grant me copyrights of the newest word in the encyclopedia ..Hypopo sorry Hyporpro ..

..abeg call am again before person go bite him tongue.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Rapzino: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Donga people are wise jare.

After APC Propaganda, Taraba kept faith with PDP!!!!

God Bless Taraba Stat
God Bless Donga
i don't know why all the other states want to force somebody that clearly lost on us, alot of people are already hospitalized in Donga's General hospital. With what is happening, the people here are incensed at Prof. Mohammed Kyari, you just wait for the re-run.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Rapzino: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
franciskaine:
thank goodness you did. Pls vote pdp again. The APC does not need ur vote, those who desire a change in how is today will vote the APC.
and i bet you they will lose again, She can't win in DDI's stronghold.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by kuuljay(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
taraba can starve your sorry ass for decades, little children like you don't knw how this country is intertwined so stfu
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Abelmoscus(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Make dem consider dis woman na!! Na weak vessel o
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
deekseen:
Na wa o... I'm lost! I'll have to go to Taraba to find out things for myself.
Bon voyage...... Pls visit SAMBISA forest also and give us the true situation of things there..
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by dachpee(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Same to Plateau State, INEC declared the elections inconclusive, and BBC announced around 2am that APC has won, same was done Imo, Nassarawa, Taraba, Hmmm I smell danger,
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rapzino:
i don't know why all the other states want to force somebody that clearly lost on us, alot of people are already hospitalized in Donga's General hospital. With what is happening, the people here are incensed at Prof. Mohammed Kyari, you just wait for the re-run.
Don't mind APC and their media. They want to force everyone to accept their devilish ideology that is filled with conspiracy and deception. Their aim is to hoodwink and blackmail electorates to do thei bidding. They used similar tactics in Rivers(my state) but we rejected them. Taraba is wise. Donga is wise
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by kuuljay(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
imatalks:

with all due respect... I think a lot of Nigerians are ignorant about other places in NIGERIA.... I wonder what our education system has done to some of us that we are more aware of the geography and people of western countries than parts of our own country....secondly like Obama and his gay rights, a lot of people outside taraba are more concerned about breaking history than what the majority want.... Jumai and Dickson are PDP by blood but the PDP candidate is prefered, for the greater good. just as okorocha and ihedioha are both the same thing. okorocha is preferred, if only be more sincere.
I praise the people of Gombe who I think were the most matured in their voting. we prefer GMB for president, but dankwambo has done extremely well to deserve a second term even if he remained with the PDP. and GOJe should be rewarded with the senate seat for the role he played in making gombe the most developed state, while he was gov.
I always tend to think that nairaland is full of semi liberates and little children but when I read from guys like you I tell myself hope dey!!! more grease bri

3 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Cityguy: 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
dipopoo:
angry Na wa 4 INEC OOO. Y INEC dey declare every state PDP win inconclusive?
I tire oooo. 16 out of 17 LGS and yet they came up with one lousy excuse. Is it a must for her to win now? This greedy fellows sef.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by kuuljay(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Rapzino:
i'm a Donga Indigene, and i swear to God PDP will win by a wide margin here again.
stop swearing,if God acts according to our wagers. 50% of Igbos would have been dead following buhari's victory.am in igbo land I knw what am talking avout
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Chirokusko: 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Pls., Tarabians allow di woman to make history. She deserve it, based on her track records.

1 Like

Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Rapzino: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
kuuljay:
stop swearing,if God acts according to our wagers. 50% of Igbos would have been dead following buhari's victory.am in igbo land I knw what am talking avout
shut up dude, Igbos are not Jukuns!!! Go and google about Donga politics before you quote me again.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by hush15: 7:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
akinsadeez:
I am not surprised at this. PDP is hell bent on denying us history. It seems she was leading before PDP brought their rigging machinery to catch and even overtake her figures. It will be a fight to the finish. WE MUST HAVE A FIRST ELECTED FEMALE GOVERNOR IN NIGERIA

stop being sentimental.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Rapzino: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Don't mind APC and their media. They want to force everyone to accept their devilish ideology that is filled with conspiracy and deception. Their aim is to hoodwink and blackmail electorates to do thei bidding. They used similar tactics in Rivers(my state) but we rejected them. Taraba is wise. Donga is wise
it is laughable that they chose Donga of all Places. Lol!
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by tomzman: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
Which one do we believe now
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by MizMyColi(f): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
dunkem21:

Abeg, grant me copyrights of the newest word in the encyclopedia ..Hypopo sorry Hyporpro ..

..abeg call am again before person go bite him tongue.

Hypopropagandism and igirigi rigging machinery.
grin
Feel free to modify and usecheesy

2 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Mmayor(m): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:

return your certificate, that's if you're educated!
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by juniormusa(m): 8:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
You must be very stupid for insulting my state..
fvvk you!!!!
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Sweetguy25: 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
steppin:

Look here, this guy is pained.
Do you need a pillow?

QuotaSystem:

You don't see Taraba indigenes leeching, ridiculed and being humiliated in Lagos in search of their daily bread, you don't see Taraba indigenes being hanged like chickens all over Asia in search of their daily bread, you don't see Taraba indigenes giving out their daughters to be raped daily in baby factories in search of their daily bread. Taraba is 54, 473 km2, larger than the entire South East, land that you kill your brothers to inherit.

Imagine people who cannot stay on their land to develop it, and lack the ordinary numbers to determine their own future calling others worthless. Classic grin

dannyville2:
modify ur post

DrLee:
wisdom will tell you not to make such a post undecided

davereal:
Apparently we've got a lot of problems in this country. How can a sane youth said such words concerning a state...well, I forgive your ignorance. Educate yourself on the current poorest states in the country.Taraba is not among the first 15.

Misogynist2014:
What is the worth of Imo State?

kuuljay:
taraba can starve your sorry ass for decades, little children like you don't knw how this country is intertwined so stfu

Mmayor:

return your certificate, that's if you're educated!

juniormusa:

You must be very stupid for insulting my state..
fvvk you!!!!

You are all very welcome. grin grin
Have a nice day.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by DUNKA(m): 9:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
dachpee:
Same to Plateau State, INEC declared the elections inconclusive, and BBC announced around 2am that APC has won, same was done Imo, Nassarawa, Taraba, Hmmm I smell danger,
continue lamenting yr loss d emperor of Du has been put to the sword and Berom go hear am now
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by Molly1991(m): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Call another pls worthless, where ar u frm have u ever been to Taraba state?
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by bakila: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sweetguy25:
Poverty they worry you.
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by deekseen(m): 6:34am On Apr 14, 2015
remember007:
Bon voyage...... Pls visit SAMBISA forest also and give us the true situation of things there..
This your interest in SAMBISA forest, you keep something there?
Re: INEC Declares Taraba State Governorship Election Inconclusive by stevSKY(m): 2:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:

You must have smoked the hairs btw ur mothers legs to have utter what you said. If I knew you personally, you sure would had regretted ever being born, insulting my state the way you did. Thank your god that I don't know you...............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Acting CJN Swears In 250 Members Of General Election Tribunals / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / FG Impounds Russian Plane With Arms In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.