Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu (6794 Views)

EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today / Fani-kayode Pictured With His Son And Girlfriend, Precious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by harbdulrasaq88(m): 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Please, this is 100% fact because I know the girl, plus FFK is a single man, so this is not a scandalous report. Well, he has a Ghana-based wife named Regina Amonoo but they are estranged.

Anyway, to the gist, the former minister, 54, is currently dating former Miss Valentine and 2014 Miss United Nations World 2014, Precious Chikwendu, who is also an actress and model. She's popularly known as Snow White and I have written about her before..read here. She's currently living in his Abuja home and I hear he's so smitten with her. She was on a movie set last week in Lagos with four police men guarding her. There are whispers that he's planning to make her wife number 3.

I know her well because she used to date actor IK Ogbonna...:-).

http://www..net/2015/04/photos-meet-femi-fani-kayodes-stunning.html

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by DahtzFestjayz: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm Beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Habayomie(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
my mistress pretty pass her
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by seankafor(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
thats one of the children gej sorrounded himself with
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Burger01(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
She is okaysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
She is fine

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
undecided Even if she ________ for me, I no go
Think am twice!
Get thee behind me, Satan!

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kirkiri u be calling me I be calling u wld u die for me cuz u die for here

Amin love with this looter

U do me something and I just can't laff this ur term no go be wayo
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by cKaiser: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Fani Kayode and Ibo women sha

He go don nyansh half of them

5 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
I pity this girl oo,she no know who she dey deal with sha.FFK the loudmouth,after he don bleep you tire he go tell d whole world how ur punny take be.

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
cKaiser:

Why he no come dey nyansh yoruba women na?arnt dey good enough ni?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
This same man again, after kpanshing their saviours wife na this one you turn too.Dairis godu o.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Behind every less successful man there is a very fetching woman.
Adam had eve behind him and was flung out from green eden. Samson had delilah and had both eyes plucked out before he bit the dust in the last resort. FFK had 'snow white' and had, for eon, been an irredeemably fatuous, loud-mouthed d.ickhead who couldn't win even his ward for GeJ.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by englishmart(m): 7:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
picture of ffk hugging her or there's no evidence
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by englishmart(m): 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Epaul:
Behind every less successful man there is a very fetching woman.
Adam had eve behind him and was flung out from green eden. Samson had delilah and had both eyes plucked out before he bit the dust in the last resort. FFK had 'snow white' and had, for eon, been an irredeemably fatuous, loud-mouthed d.ickhead who couldn't win even his ward for GeJ.
ffk isn't successful?
You dey high?
Just pray to be half as successful as him

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
englishmart:
ffk isn't successful?
You dey high?
Just pray to be half as successful as him
are you always so frustated on monday evenings that you can not tell a joke when you see one?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by MyMouth(m): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
What would it profit a man to have sure a beautiful babe and still end up in jail?
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by ziccoit: 7:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
How about his wife? Hasn't he married? No wonder the guy lack decorum. Girlfriend at 55yrs of age.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by englishmart(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Epaul:
are you always so frustated on monday evenings that you can not tell a joke when you see one?
unfortunately you couldn't discover my comment was a joke too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by BabaNath(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
grin FFK straffing our Igbo babes since 1982. ffk why?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by englishmart(m): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
ziccoit:
How about his wife? Hasn't he married? No wonder the guy lack decorum. Girlfriend at 55yrs of age.
learn to read before commenting. It doesn't hurt
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by englishmart(m): 7:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
BabaNath:
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by englishmart(m): 7:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
BabaNath:
one sweet chick deserves another
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by GabrielSuswam(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
It's a Big Lie.. I'm her very close friend... brb lemme tell her wats going on here ......
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by tonychristopher: 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
WHY IS IT THAT RICH AND DECENT YORUBA MEN DONT LIKE HANGING OUT WITH YORUBA WOMEN, MOST OF MY FRIENDS THAT ARE DECENT WORKING CLASS YORUBAS THAT ARE MARRIED REGRET ,MARRYING THEIR WOMEN..WHY

3 Likes

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
cKaiser:

LOL, hope this one will be ready to carry food to him in Kirikiri; but chances are that she is probably there only to scam the scammer i.e. collect her own share from the GEJ/PDP campaign loot he stashed away for himself, part of which it was rumoured he was ready to spend on a N750 million house he was was pricing in Abuja - assuming he even will live long enough to enjoy it, because it is equally being rumoured that he is seriously sick and showing signs typical of liver disease (jaundice), probably due to his alleged heavy abuse narcotic drugs.

As for the girl, well she should be ready to read her name in one of the chapters of his next coming book dedicated especially to his latest Igbo female conquest.

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by AlphaDibia(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
She's not ugly but she's not stunning. You nairalanders sef
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
englishmart:
unfortunately you couldn't discover my comment was a joke too
then, you really must be an off-the-boat comedian who only laughs to his Jokes.

Perhaps, you were trying too had to be funny that you inanely failed to suss out success is a relative term.. That the context within which i employed mine was only in a personal narrow sense.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by cKaiser: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
tonychristopher:
WHY IS IT THAT RICH AND DECENT YORUBA MEN DONT LIKE HANGING OUT WITH YORUBA WOMEN, MOST OF MY FRIENDS THAT ARE DECENT WORKING CLASS YORUBAS THAT ARE MARRIED REGRET ,MARRYING THEIR WOMEN..WHY

That is because Yoruba women are discerning but Ibos just follow money. Even if the man is a criminal

Thats why you would see a Ibo girl Medical Doctor would marry a 43yr old JS2 dropout who sells at Alaba

Later she would start having boyfriends outside when the husband cant deliver

The husband would find out and shoot her

Go check the long list of Ibo men who are killing their wives especially in the US

1 Like

Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by ziccoit: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
englishmart:
learn to read before commenting. It doesn't hurt

I repeat, keeping girlfriend at 55yrs of age is rubbish. What is he teaching the upcoming leaders. Remember he was once a minister of federal republic of Nigeria. No wonder the guy has been misbehaving in public. Nothing at stake to curb his excesses. It is obvious no woman can cope with his manners.
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by dulaman: 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
bad taste
Re: Meet Femi Fani-kayode's Stunning Beauty Queen Girlfriend- Precious Chikwendu by ki02020(m): 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Little wonder why he talks trash...no proper bedroom tutorial with the right wifee

(1) (2) (Reply)

The North Is Playing Into Igbo Trap, They Will Lose More If The Igbos Leave. / Ameachi To Wike " You're Igbo. Stop Denying Your Origin Because Of Politics" / No Bomb Explosion At Izombe Market, Vehicle Was Set On Fire - Imo Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.