Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,787 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? (2781 Views)

Lagos Pays Salary Before 23rd Of The Month, The Only State In Nigeria That Does / Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / President Jonathan's Mistakes And How He Could Have Remained President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by Theultimate(m): 7:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oyo State remain the only state that no
group/society "massively" jubilate as other states
are doing after the pronouncement of incumbent Gov. Abiola Ajimobi as the Governor Re-Elect.

I even repeatedly tried to watch because (Oyo state TV station) if at all there will any to show, "but none" except the one organised by Governor himself at his residence.
Can any Ajimobi fan explain to us why?

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by MolaA3(m): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
ask google
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by kolsrah(m): 7:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jubilation or no jubilation .Ajimobi has won. So u want those thugs to start looting nd causing chaos all in d name of jubilation. We r enjoying d peace we r witnessing and we hope it s sustained. Leave Jubilation bros.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by cKaiser: 7:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Because it was no surprise

Everyone expected AJimobi to win and he did

Do you jubilate when Nigeria Super Eagles beat Kogi Teachers female team?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by Theultimate(m): 7:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
MolaA3:
ask google
Thank God you're familiar with the process involved.
Be my teacher!
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by Theultimate(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
cKaiser:

kinda funny
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by macpetrus(m): 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nothing to jubilate about... Most of the people are thinking what is going to be his next move?... Maybe to ban Okada or ask market woman to relocate.....

1 Like

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by Theultimate(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Theultimate:
are doing after the pronouncement of incumbent Gov. Abiola Ajimobi as the Governor Re-Elect.

I even repeatedly tried to watch because (Oyo state TV station) if at all there will be any to show, "but none" except the one organised by Governor himself at his residence.
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by manck2: 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by gateleo(m): 8:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Theultimate:

I even repeatedly tried to watch because (Oyo state TV station) if at all there will any to show, "but none" except the one organised by Governor himself at his residence.

[size=20pt]Go ask Ladoja nah Mr Massive Jubilation[/size]
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by lailai23: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Maturity and civilisation at its peak! Ajise bi Oyo laa
ri Oyo kii se bii baba eni kookan'. Oyo people are more informed than that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by victoryalldway: 8:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Akala & ladoja are to be blame for their greed. The duo ought to ve come together or rally support for seyi makinde but all is history now because d incumbent has been declared d winner.
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by najoke: 8:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
cKaiser:

Please tell me u r joking, when GMB won an incumbent we saw how everybody celebrated......Ajimobi broke the "JINX" shocked and oyo state is not celebrating......come on.

Something is not right here
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by manck2: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
how can there be mass jubilation, because the Young people of Oyo state decided on the satellite picture. you can see that most of the people in his rally are young people.

[size=28pt]the SDP won Oyo state election, . the young man defeated Ajimobi, but ajimobi does not want to handover power. [/size]

[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/01/seyi-makinde_6.png[/img]
[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2015/02/dsc_0094-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2014/03/1seyi-makinde-on-his-way-to-the-venue-and-polo-ground.jpg?w=564&h=375[/img]

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by cKaiser: 8:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
najoke:

Please tell me u r joking, when GMB won an incumbent we saw how everybody celebrated......Ajimobi broke the "JINX" shocked and oyo state is not celebrating......come on.

GMB beating an incumbent is a big deal

Ajimobi has beaten Ladoja and Akala in 2011, He is basically doing the same thing again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by theV0ice: 8:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ibadan folks actually preferred ladoja while ajimobi won in the oke-ogun and oyo axis. If not for PDP that couldn't put their house together, there's no miracle that would have brought ajimobi back.

Imagine ladoja, akala, teslim, seyi makinde all strong men of PDP contesting against themselves and ajimobi?

The same scenario played out in 2011 and it baffles that they refused to learn from history

Well, any agreement that will make my enemies unite against me, Holy ghost fireeeeee......... .. grin

I supported ajimobi but I must admit he was very lucky

1 Like

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by najoke: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
victoryalldway:
Akala & ladoja are to be blame for their greed. The duo ought to ve come together or rally support for seyi makinde.
Unfortunately, this is the truth
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
najoke:

Guy, let me tell you the fact : Most Ibadan peeps voted for Ladoja , Almost all civil servants voted for ladoja. But miraculously, Ajumobi carried the day with the votes from oke ogun, saki, and co. I sensed some foul play from Akala, Ajumobi used him as a mole to split Accord votes . Guy, if you see as oyo state secretariat dry sote today, you go fear fear. People are not happy.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by spako4(m): 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
I voted for Ajimobi because he is best candidate presented.
We have experienced peace and sanity for almost 4yrs and we are jubilating.
Only the lazy and corrupt civil servants, misinformed street traders and the enemies of development that are mourning .
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by bintalabi(f): 8:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
ladoja's greed brought him down, he would have being a godfather by now, he chose to be party national leader, chairman, treasurer, secretary and rep at the confab and also the party gubernatorial candidate. He should have field seyi makinde and sarafadeen alli but I really loved Akala's move againt him. the type of people that tesojue for Ajimobi wouldn't come to the road and celebrate

Elites and development concerned citizens, some market women, voted Ajimobi

civil servant, pentionals, ibadan thurgs, molete, road side and abe bridge market women voted Ladoja

Nurtw, ogbomoso thurgs, adedibu descendent tout, some market women voted Akala

students(uni n poly), some market women, elites voted Omi tuntun

thiefs, 419, Jonathan's campaign billion looters voted folarin (not bias but has a very bad credibility in oyo)

family and friends voted kowa and other 12 parties

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by ketiy77: 10:45pm On Apr 14, 2015

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by ketiy77: 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2015

[size=38pt]Oyo state[/size]

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by ketiy77: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
[size=38pt]Ondo state 50 years after[/size]

Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by datbay(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
shegsky:

Guy, let me tell you the fact : Most Ibadan peeps voted for Ladoja , Almost all civil servants voted for ladoja. But miraculously, Ajumobi carried the day with the votes from oke ogun, saki, and co. I sensed some foul play from Akala, Ajumobi used him as a mole to split Accord votes . Guy, if you see as oyo state secretariat dry sote today, you go fear fear. People are not happy.
Exactly
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by manck2: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
sad cool
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by MightySparrow: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2015
The more you look, the less you see
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by manck2: 11:34pm On May 06, 2015
embarassed kiss
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:33am On May 07, 2015
Theultimate:

First is because he's got no big time cult* followers, which is not bad.

2. He made some big time mistakes with some certain groups which threatened his re-election bid intially; from d outside, you may assume he is hated al over, but that's not it. There are lovers too, but just with a 'not-so-enormous' difference.

3. He is 'stingy' when compared to Akala from the most 'masses' view. They wanna chop, buy ankara and take 2cups of rice home and let their roads be in bad condition. But Ajimobi is not cut out for such. He doesn't throw cash around at every public function like ọmọ iya Alaro! cheesy
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:37am On May 07, 2015
najoke:

The 'jinx' is overhyped. Check why all the past governors of this republic got only one term.
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:39am On May 07, 2015
manck2:
how can there be mass jubilation, because the Young people of Oyo state decided on the satellite picture. you can see that most of the people in his rally are young people.

[size=28pt]the SDP won Oyo state election, . the young man defeated Ajimobi, but ajimobi does not want to handover power. [/size]

[img]http://voteforseyi.files./2014/03/1seyi-makinde-on-his-way-to-the-venue-and-polo-ground.jpg?w=564&h=375[/img]

Irọ́ ojú k'orojú!
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 1:39am On May 07, 2015
manck2:

Irọ́ ojú k'orojú! (obvious lie)
Re: Why Has Oyo State Remained The Only State Of No Massive Jubilation? by Theultimate(m): 11:08pm On May 08, 2015
bintalabi:
ladoja's greed brought him down, he would have being a godfather by now, he chose to be party national leader, chairman, treasurer, secretary and rep at the confab and also the party gubernatorial candidate. He should have field seyi makinde and sarafadeen alli but I really loved Akala's move againt him. the type of people that tesojue for Ajimobi wouldn't come to the road and celebrate

Elites and development concerned citizens, some market women, voted Ajimobi

civil servant, pentionals, ibadan thurgs, molete, road side and abe bridge market women voted Ladoja

Nurtw, ogbomoso thurgs, adedibu descendent tout, some market women voted Akala

students(uni n poly), some market women, elites voted Omi tuntun

thiefs, 419, Jonathan's campaign billion looters voted folarin (not bias but has a very bad credibility in oyo)

family and friends voted kowa and other 12 parties

I so love your analysis.

(1) (2) (Reply)

photo of sule lamido,kwankwaso,ganduje and shekaru, when they were boys / Dahiru Mangal And His Grip On Nigeria Customs Service.. / Protest In Biafra: Go Your Own Way- The Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.