Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc (141733 Views)

See Comedy Skits I Shot With My Infinix Hot Note! / Watch More Comedy Skits By A Nairalander / Watch These Comedy Skits By A Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2015
noob03saibot:
I have clicked on it, but the movie requested isn't there. Thanks anyway
Check back on Sunday morning, I'll add it tonite
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by lordfalcao(m): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2015
Mndb can i get the link to download this movie RISE AND FALL OF IDI AMIN ?
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by noob03saibot(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2015
NMDb:

Check back on Sunday morning, I'll add it tonite
Ok sir, thanks. Will do just that tomorrow.
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by noob03saibot(m): 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
noob03saibot:

Ok sir, thanks. Will do just that tomorrow.
Thank you very very much. I have just downloaded it. Please, ll b expecting bosun omo Yankee 1 and 2 sir. Thanks
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2015
noob03saibot:

Thank you very very much. I have just downloaded it. Please, ll b expecting bosun omo Yankee 1 and 2 sir. Thanks
Couldn't find it, talk more of adding it.
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by noob03saibot(m): 4:06am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=NMDb post=38478620]
Couldn't find it, talk more of adding it.[/quote
] ok, thanks will have to get the DVD then. How about pasan and omo governor? Please.
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2015
[quote author=noob03saibot post=38482535][/quote]
You have to check back on saturday.
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by noob03saibot(m): 2:11pm On Sep 29, 2015
NMDb:

You have to check back on saturday.

Ok brother, will wait till saturday. Thanks
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 02, 2015
BOGIRI O LANU
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kUmcA0fByVA/VgsW701PjCI/AAAAAAAAAvE/F9SWvN7a2YQ/s1600/bogiri.jpg[/img]
==STORYLINE==
BOGIRI O LANU is the story of a couple who moved from city to Irole village in order to save their failing marriage. However, what they find in their new home is more than they expected when a ghost starts haunting the place. 

Download Link ~ http://nollywooddatabase..nl/2015/09/bogiri-o-lanu-latest-2015-yoruba-movie.html?m=1
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by noob03saibot(m): 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
NMDb:
BOGIRI O LANU
[img]http://4.bp..com/-kUmcA0fByVA/VgsW701PjCI/AAAAAAAAAvE/F9SWvN7a2YQ/s1600/bogiri.jpg[/img]
==STORYLINE==
BOGIRI O LANU is the story of a couple who moved from city to Irole village in order to save their failing marriage. However, what they find in their new home is more than they expected when a ghost starts haunting the place. 

Download Link ~ http://nollywooddatabase..nl/2015/09/bogiri-o-lanu-latest-2015-yoruba-movie.html?m=1
sir, I am still expecting omo gomina and pasan
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Danesikemi(f): 6:26am On Oct 06, 2015
Pls I need link for were metta eyan kan,tankx
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by adeniyi3971(m): 1:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bro.. I love the the good work.. BTW can I get edge of paradise full series link? I've been searching everywhere for it! But to no avail! Bro pls help me abeg.
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nobody: 8:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
noob03saibot:
sir, I am still expecting omo gomina and pasan
Is the pasan you seek not pasan kan, coz i've added that one already. But Omo Gomina cannot be found.
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
adeniyi3971:
Bro.. I love the the good work.. BTW can I get edge of paradise full series link? I've been searching everywhere for it! But to no avail! Bro pls help me abeg.
Is Edge of Paradise a hollywood movie?
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by noob03saibot(m): 6:55am On Oct 07, 2015
NMDb:

Is the pasan you seek not pasan kan, coz i've added that one already. But Omo Gomina cannot be found.
Ok, thanks, I appreciate. Ll download it right away.
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by adeniyi3971(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2015
NMDb:
Is Edge of Paradise a hollywood movie?

No Nigerian home series
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by lokojay1989(m): 11:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Pls I'm unable to download from your blog using UCBrowser,please help me out
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
lokojay1989:
Pls I'm unable to download from your blog using UCBrowser,please help me out
U can't download using Mobile UC Browser, but u can with PC UC Browser
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by wristbangle: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2015
NMDb:

U can't download using Mobile UC Browser, but u can with PC UC Browser

Weldone bro. Can u drop the link of october1 please? Thanks cool
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nomzylicious(f): 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2015
Pls help post the link to download "OBiOMA THe SLAVE GIRL pt2..
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by noob03saibot(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good work bro. Please can u help me with the link to download blackberry babes and asoebi girls. Thanks in advance
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by kentochi(m): 5:26pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good one
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by SwagPower: 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2015
I'll b indebted 2 U if u cld help me with direct link 4
October 1st

N remember "a lanais term always pay his debt" grin
Gracias
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by JhyMedex: 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2015
October 1st plsssss!!!!!
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Tinaslim(f): 9:11am On Nov 05, 2015
BluePearls:

Never mind, got already.. floating all over YouTube
Ah where u see 30days in atlanta on youtube? I doubt
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Tinaslim(f): 9:14am On Nov 05, 2015
Please Please Please. A download link to House of Gold "yvone' Nelson's is needed.. Please
And the Return of Ada Mbano or Ada Mbano in london. Thanks smiley
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by BluePearls(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2015
Tinaslim:

Ah where u see 30days in atlanta on youtube? I doubt

I really did get it from there. At that time it was all over YouTube, maybe it's been taken down for privacy rights violations. You searching for it or what?
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Tinaslim(f): 10:15am On Nov 05, 2015
BluePearls:

I really did get it from there. At that time it was all over YouTube, maybe it's been taken down for privacy rights violations. You searching for it or what?
yeah. I am though
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by BluePearls(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Tinaslim:
yeah. I am though

Where do u reside?
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Tinaslim(f): 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
BluePearls:
Where do u reside?
Lagos. Why?
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by BluePearls(m): 3:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tinaslim:

Lagos. Why?

well, i was hoping we could hook up somewhere and prolly give you the movie grin
Re: Direct Links To Download Nigerian Movies, Series, Short Films, Comedy Skits Etc by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2015
NKWOCHA | Igbo Movie With English Subtitle
[img]http://1.bp..com/-3gNx2YEF9IM/VjoSRuWQyzI/AAAAAAAAAvw/j7RWxF2o7t0/s320/nkwocha.jpeg[/img]
==STORYLINE==
One man is wrongly accused of rape and this would lead to him committing suicide,This abominable act will make his family a social outcast,when his daughter Ginika takes to dancing her dream will be threathened by this lingering curse.

Download Link = http://nollywooddatabase..com.ng/2015/11/nkwocha-igbo-complete-movie.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot / Big Brother Naija 2017 Winner Announcement & Grand Finale Thread / Where Can I Download Korean Season Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.