Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,560 members, 7,820,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result (25407 Views)

APC Rigging: Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Results Shows Evidence / Fayose Salutes Buhari, Begs Nigerians To Accept Presidential Poll Result / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Was this clown really thinking he would win?

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by folabayo1(f): 10:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
I just wish that apc could take over the entire states in nigeria!!!I swear
Team Apc the winning team
Still celebrating Ambode's victory
Nigeria is blessed

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by anigbajumo(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Used nd dumped by cluelesss jonah.......Double failure @Last.
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by skykenny: 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Maku congratulation is what is reigning now. Pls do congratulate him and accept defeat.
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by igbsam(m): 10:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nairalanders too get bad mouth.

I don laugh tire for here with all the comments.
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Labaran Maku don chop Cain, hahaha! A man dat cannot win common PDP primary election under the govt he served is here talking of being rigged out. Finally the hunter is now the hunted. In GMB's voice go to "kwort" and remain there.

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by stanech: 10:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
International observers no see this one oh.

Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by kindnyce(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
MAKU SHOULD GO N CHILL

THE PEOPLES WILL MUST PREVAILED

HE WAS BEATEN BLUE BLACK

THE PEOPLE REJECTED HIM
PDP HAD CURSED HIM

HE IS NO LONGER RELEVANT IN NASARWA POLITICS

LIKE AGBAJE...HE INTRODUCED RELIGIOUS AND ETHNIC DIVISIVE POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Jaisman26(m): 10:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
donphilopus:
If he doesn't shut that bleep, I would shut it for him. Does he think we've forgotten how they rigged the Presidential Election in the State in favour of Jonathan? He should just shut that bleep up!
u no d shame? I am yet to see the change that APC said they are anti corruption

2 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Since Al-makura of APC is declared winner, our APC folks will tell ya that there's nothing like rigging. But, if the case is otherwise; they'll cry by the side of river Babylon.. Oga Labaran Maku, 2015 election is an election filled with Congratulatory Gallore. Congratulate Al-makura..

Sorry, he also mentioned that it was like 2007 elections n others organised by PDP led govt. No need to cry, Maku enjoy opposition
Small grin

APC- CHANGE
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jaisman26:
u no d shame? I am yet to see the change that APC said they are anti corruption

I see only frustration in ur comment. Tell PDP to realign n see if they'll come up again instead of exposing ur bad belle here. Enjoy opposition small grin

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=amunkita03 post=32692240][/quote]u haf killed Maku finish.. Oga Labaran Maku, as Amunkita03 said; enjoy opposition small..
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by symbianDON(m): 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
oga labaran, since you claim you did not lose to al makura, who then did you lose to?? tell us o.....because you and I know you lost tongue

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Mmayor(m): 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
donphilopus:
If he doesn't shut that bleep, I would shut it for him. Does he think we've forgotten how they rigged the Presidential Election in the State in favour of Jonathan? He should just shut that bleep up!
wow! too many 'smart' people on NL
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by khattab02: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lie baran Maku!!!

Sorry eh my former able minister!

This was the same thing you said about PDP's primary and you said you were gonna contest it, have u won that?? Now this...

I'm just sorry for you how things have gone for you within the space of 6 months.. From being a minister and then being swept aside by your pay master and the PDP..... To make things worse your pay master also lost his seat.

#exercise patience and try again later!!!
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by khattab02: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
symbianDON:
oga labaran, since you claim you did not lose to al makura, who then did you lose to?? tell us o.....because you and I know you lost tongue
grin grin grin

haha.......

Bros I no fit laff too much this nite abeg....

grin
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by nagoma(m): 11:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Labor-on- as they - Mock u ex minister of an ex president.

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Kenrichest: 11:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Maku, instead of u to manage the portfolio wey GEJ give u before u bellyfull, u run away thinking say PDP no dey see u abi? So na the small money wey u hamma nai u still go throw wey so... U wan contest with a whole Al-M.... Wey even Jonathan no fit impeach. Oh! Na the people wey advice u to run for governorship seat nai chop ur money... Go rest for the main time or u contest as a town crier, u fit win...
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Justicealh3(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mr Maku'll countinue 2 reject everytin in ur lifetime.
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by isralkhaleed(m): 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
wetin concern agbero with overload...ah beg make I continue my journey...tell Maku to 'Ku' (die) if he's not satisfied... anybody with mango here
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by makooma: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Maku so u think u can win.I tell u solemnly if u contest 1 million times u cannot win
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by lilmagambo(f): 11:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Labaran instead of u 2 b face ur business u r busy puk nosing 4 lagos, y u no rig ur own
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by gidjah(m): 12:50am On Apr 14, 2015
People really voted for him, but he should have formed an alliance with pdp so to wresttle the seat from uncle almakura, though the rigging was enmass in that state we saw it as officers , those islamic goons were ready to kill guys just because a christian was about coming In !!which way Nigeria, which way ReligIon?? Which way North ?! After them go say one Nigeria And one Arewa !!

3 Likes

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by shizzleStar: 3:27am On Apr 14, 2015
lilmagambo:
]Labaran instead of u 2 b face ur business u r busy puk nosing 4 lagos, y u no rig ur own
pls how did he do that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by shizzleStar: 3:31am On Apr 14, 2015
gidjah:
People really voted for him, but he should have formed an alliance with pdp so to wresttle the seat from uncle almakura, though the rigging was enmass in that state we saw it as officers , those islamic goons were ready to kill guys just because a christian was about coming In !!which way Nigeria, which way ReligIon?? Which way North ?! After them go say one Nigeria And one Arewa !!
Hmmmm! and the useless international observers didn't see all that? You should have taken pictures naa.

I have no doubt that Labaran won. This just gone to show you that indeed Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Burger01:
Labaran Maku! Simply congratulate the winner and move on. smiley
Do APC do same. All the states they lost they have been calling for heads! Rubbish party. Gathering of the wolves!
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by Burger01(m): 5:38am On Apr 14, 2015
jcmaiah:

Do APC do same. All the states they lost they have been calling for heads! Rubbish party. Gathering of the wolves!
Abeg, swerve.smiley
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by TI1919(m): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Maku cannot beat Almakura he should just accept it with good faith and come back 2019.

Now is the wrong time for Maku, only eggon people will vote him for now.
The eggon people hated by majority of tribe due to there pride and hate for other tribes that's why he was busy saying Christians should vote for him because he's christian. Well we vote Almakura for his credibility.
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by ugoezeik(m): 7:25am On Apr 14, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Since Al-makura of APC is declared winner, our APC folks will tell ya that there's nothing like rigging. But, if the case is otherwise; they'll cry by the side of river Babylon.. Oga Labaran Maku, 2015 election is an election filled with Congratulatory Gallore. Congratulate Al-makura.. lol u hit it so bad but dnt let dem attack u oooo or rather wear helmet wen going out today abeg

APC- CHANGE
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by maestroz: 7:25am On Apr 14, 2015
labaran....abeg don't dull!...go and contest the outcome of the result afterall MAKU in yoruba means don't DIE!

LABARAN DON'T DIE!...You can't just give up like that!!.
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=ugoezeik post=32699765][/quote]helmet ke Na iron pan I even kari dey shield myself..
Re: Labaran Maku Rejects Nasarawa Governorship Poll’s Result by juman(m): 7:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm.

Even in free and fair election all first time governors got reelected back for second time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen, Farmers’ Clashes Not Buhari’s Responsibilty – Obasanjo / O’tega Emerhor: Omo-agege On His Way Back To PDP After Destroying Delta APC / U.S, UK Only Making Noise About Sanctioning Election Riggers –prof. Akinyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.