Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,043 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo (28035 Views)

List Of Names Of God In Igbo And Hausa Languages. / Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by swedbase(m): 12:08pm On May 10, 2015
safarigirl:
of course soyinka has been attacked because he allegedly attacked a people. Do you expect the said people to clap for him?

When Chinua Achebe attacked a people, I remember vividly, that even at his death, he was still being attacked by said people. That accusation holds no water and is as baseless as the rest of what you state here.

Your bad belle is what is stopping you from applauding the efforts of these people and even you are a tribal bigot. You could have just ignored this thread if you knew you wouldn't like what you would see.

It is petty to come here and downplay their efforts simply because it is in honour of a people you wish never co-existed with you. Stop being a sourpuss

Have a nice day

They are always crying whenever they hear something good about the Igbos.
Nice reply to that fool. Thats why i like you my safari-listic- safari

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by bigfrancis21: 12:11pm On May 10, 2015
pazienza:
Bigfrancis1, thanks for this thread, it just made my day.

smiley
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by tsdarkside(m): 12:12pm On May 10, 2015
heavens,,,what are this colonialits up to again...

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM... angry angry angry

their shall be no biafra,,,if they like,make them shitt and pisss in igbo...i dont care... angry angry angry
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by realkendy(f): 12:13pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=dammytosh post=33594104]

Before you fan your tribal flame again. At no point did i call IGBO ANONYMOUS.

No hatred and no need to hate. I have Igbo folks around me and we are cool.

The difference is that they don't stoop low to argue the obvious just because they are from another tribe or trying to prove superiority of their tribe.

Get that into your head.

Stop looking for needless points to satisfy your tribal bigotry. Condemn both tribes in their various threads. You are aware of the fight for tribal supremacy that has been going on in this forum, stop feigning ignorance of that fact. You are only deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by tsdarkside(m): 12:21pm On May 10, 2015
if igbo fall for this kind of stvpid propaganda,then igbos must be the most gullible africans alive..

its no science that whites dont like black-people... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by gostartit(m): 12:39pm On May 10, 2015
nice one.

Happy Sunday

With "Mathematics Master Key To WAEC Success" maths just got easier. This "Revision Video Guide" covers the WAEC approved Syllabus 2015, with easy explanations of 200 videos THEORY & OBJ. No more fear! No more failure! Real value! Real Success! HomeTV Tutors_simply committed to making learning easier, fun & convenient.

UNIQUE ADVANTAGE OF HOME VIDEO LEARNING
HIGH LEARNING RETENTION
:
We make use of multimedia learning approach that increases children’s knowledge AND retention rate 10 times more than the normal traditional method of teaching.
These video lessons allow your children to cover approved JAMB, WAEC, & NECO syllabuses within a short period of time, and can still be replayed more and more before their exams.
This rare advantage of free access to our bit by bit video explanations that build the foundation of your children’s knowledge in a particular subject is what your children deserve.
Start learning with our library of video tutorials today @ your home, time, and pace.
Grab your own copies of DVD series or Child’s Educational Laptop/Tablet VIDEO COMBO, Today. Please call NOW; 07064412838

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Elxandre(m): 12:43pm On May 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
I guess you are on MTN bis...mine is same but what I do is to get the name of the video and then goto to vuclip . Com( hope you understand) with my native browser, put the name of the video on the search bar then select open and watch it
simply download it from YouTube bro.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by DukeNija(m): 12:44pm On May 10, 2015
DIVINE78:
Good but I think the Yoruba language,literature and music still remains the foremost in Africa.
There are Germans playing gangan a Yoruba percussion instrument, Titilayo oyibo e.t.c.
God bless the Yorubaland.
Yoruba my motherland.

Please locate the appropriate thread. You are in the wrong place.

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by gudluckgreat(m): 12:46pm On May 10, 2015
An2elect2:

You hv bn noticed. What else ?
What sort of concert are you performing?
I wish I could fix back your senses

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by DukeNija(m): 12:58pm On May 10, 2015
mmsen:
You people are like children, forever looking for external approval and then you wonder why the rest of the world has no regard for you.

So many of you have no regard for those with no self-confidence and self-reliance in your own society but you display the same feeble traits on a global setting and expect to be treated with respect.

Lol. Pained mofo.
See the apt interest these people have in the igbo language, we don't struggle to be relevant. Even in the UK where yolobaamala eaters have flooded, we still Lord them. Go and Die.

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Lol. Pained mofo.
See the apt interest these people have in the igbo language, we don't struggle to be relevant. Even in the UK where yolobaamala eaters have flooded, we still Lord them. Go and Die.
You sound so ignorant and dumb. You clearly have a very low IQ. The person you responded to is far superior to you in intelligence and insight, and his point applies to Africans in general, and go way beyond your narrow, ignorant ethnic prism.

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Esdb3: 1:17pm On May 10, 2015
johnydon22:

Wait, are you always like this or is it just on nairaland
Wait mr atheist you dislike God these are people singing to him, what the f is your business with us?? Pretentious intellectual wannabes
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Esdb3: 1:22pm On May 10, 2015
macof:
especially their religion

They preached the light to us because they were privileged to. Do you know how many tribes African missionaries have preached to? How is it 'their religion'? What is wrong with you these people, why can't you see what the new world order is doing.

The bible doesn't ask you to kill cows or go around naked, it only demands your fellowship, prosperity and holy living coupled with peacefulness! Why can't you just worship God or don't worship him and shut the bleep up!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by absoluteSuccess: 1:28pm On May 10, 2015
[quote author=realkendy post=33597071][/quote] Oga dont be offended, this site thrives on tribalistic competition, if you are trying to preach brotherhood of man here to create a change, it would be like preaching christ to Jesus. Even the op invoke lalasticalala just to take igbo to frontage in the same manner as that Yoruba carol. Op could not sleep! But I thank God this made frontpage and not that of 'multiple slave trade' ones. Japan bombed Pearl harbour with spacecraft and lo, 'remember the Alamo!' became a saying: Men like us inspire dread and wondrous inventions centuries past, but we are here trying to proof that we have more people as slaves than anyone else in the Americas or Europe sing our song. What should history say about this? Oh my God! I am sorry for my people lack something. BTW Bigfrancis, are you asking for reparations very soon? I choose to ask you here so I am not misunderstood by the vocal bigots. May God give us sound ideas and events to celebrate. Don't preach christ to Jesus o. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by themanderon: 1:30pm On May 10, 2015
dammytosh:

Don't mind the useless and wasted generation of tribalist parading themselves on Nairaland.

Unfortunately there is suppose to be a Mod.

Post something on Wole Soyinka, it is easy to guess where all the negative tribalistic comments will come from.

Do the same for Professor Chinua Achebe, it is also easy to guess where all the negative tribalistic comments will come from

People with anonymous parents calling a Professor and Nobel Lauret a nonentity.

You have to pity them cos most of them have never achieved anything good in their miserable lives and most will never achieve anything that's why it will always give them joy to bring others down to mask their own failures as human beings.

2 Likes

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by mmsen: 1:31pm On May 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Lol. Pained mofo.

I don't care about Yoruba vs Igbo. I don't understand that silly war that you guys have created over nothing.

This is about immature, unenlightened people craving acceptance from outsiders thus making themselves weak.

1 Like

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by uncjay(m): 1:35pm On May 10, 2015
Samchelsea:
Amuworo ayi otu nwa

I search for the name you provided there but it only came with different other links.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by mekadinho(f): 1:37pm On May 10, 2015
HAHAHA...... SEE ANGELIC VOICES... NOW I FEEL LIKE GOING TO HEAVEN TO HEAR D REAL ANGELIC VOICES, THOUGH I DON'T WANNA SHA..., ATLEAST NT NW.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by uncjay(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2015
DukeNija:

Lol. Pained mofo.

Bros u have issues with understanding oooo.

Just take your time and free yourself from the ethnicentric driven disease in your system, then read the person you quoted again, I'm sure you will understand his submission is not founded on ethnic bigotry...
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by keandre: 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
cheesy Sweeet
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by iiiyyyk(m): 2:27pm On May 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Dang.... Igbo is just one kind sweet tribe like that eeehn that i just feel like believing in reincarnation so i can come back and be an igbo boy again...

[size=20] Am in love with igbo, my language and my people... the best smiley [/size]

Yea, passionatly in love with the Igbo Nation

Christian Republic of Biafra.
God bless Alaigbo.
God bless every Igbo Son and Doughter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Okeikpu(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2015
bigfrancis21:
1) Swedish Choir Singing Christmas Hymn in Igbo: Amuworo Ayi otu nwa

'For unto us a child is born' catholic hymn was flawlessly rendered by a Swedish choir in Igbo language - Amuworo ayi otu nwa.

The intonations and pronunciations were excellent!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73n-XaXQGFM&feature=share

The choir, Viavitae.

[img]http://www.viavitae.no/bilder/vaasa1-copy.jpg[/img]

Rendered fast here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_saGaTs45ws

Big ups to the oyibos singing in Igbo perfectly!

The lyrics goes thus:

Amuworo ayi otu nwa - unto us a child is born
Otu nwa nwoke ka e nyeworo ayi - a male child that was given unto us
Chineke, Chineke - God the creator, God the creator
Otu nwa ka e nyeworo ayi - a child that was given unto us.

Anything is possible!

Location of Sweden:

Igbo ndi nwe mmadu grin Chukwu agozigo anyi nke ukwu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Okeikpu(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2015
johnydon22:
Dang.... Igbo is just one kind sweet tribe like that eeehn that i just feel like believing in reincarnation so i can come back and be an igbo boy again...

[size=20] Am in love with igbo, my language and my people... the best smiley [/size]
Whenever I remembered I'm Igbo ,I feel like flying, though am already flying “ψ(`∇´)ψ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Okeikpu(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2015
pinkycute:
Wowwwwwww this is so amazing...
Nice one Swedes...

PROUDLY IGBO wink
Nne kedu....I di nnoo nma nwanyi ( ˘ ³˘)❤
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by akpumping7720(m): 2:38pm On May 10, 2015
saxwizard:
next on agenda is hausa own am expecting it on fp too
U don't need to wait for dat of hausa. Hause is more recognized than yoruba and igbo all over the world. Don't ask me how. Google is ur best friend!
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Samchelsea(m): 2:42pm On May 10, 2015
Elxandre:

simply download it from YouTube bro.
Mtn bis doesn't support youtube streaming
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Okeikpu(m): 2:43pm On May 10, 2015
If not I hv bin thea... I wudav said it's a forgery (⌒▽⌒) there r thousands of Igbo daughters n sons ova thea. Igbo nma nma nu ooooo
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by ugsams(m): 3:31pm On May 10, 2015
this is cool although i haven't seen the video, i'm only using my comment to bookmark the thread.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by fortunechy(m): 3:35pm On May 10, 2015
i'am proud to be igbo. God bless ndi igbo.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Wislet(f): 3:47pm On May 10, 2015
dammytosh:

Before you fan your tribal flame again. At no point did i call IGBO ANONYMOUS.

No hatred and no need to hate. I have Igbo folks around me and we are cool.

The difference is that they don't stoop low to argue the obvious just because they are from another tribe or trying to prove superiority of their tribe.

Get that into your head.

'Argue WHAT obvious?'.

Get it into your head Mr that you ARE tribalistic.

Now, have a good day.
Re: Swedes and Italians Singing In Igbo by Yujin(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2015
tsdarkside:
heavens,,,what are this colonialits up to again...

THUNDER FIRE ALL OF THEM... angry angry angry

their shall be no biafra,,,if they like,make them shitt and pisss in igbo...i dont care... angry angry angry
Help!!! Suicide Alert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Bathing (Spiritual Bathing) Biblical And Is There Anything Wrong With It? / Mbaka: They Planned To Use Prostitutes To Set Me Up Before Killing Me / Will You Marry An Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.