Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover (62345 Views)

John Fashanu & Wife Visit Fani-Kayode & His Wife At Their Home (Photos) / Fani-Kayode & His Wife Receive Gbenga Daniel In Their Home (Photo) / Fani Kayode & His Pretty Wife Precious Visit Ooni Of Ife(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by silverdam(m): 10:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
That is Femi Fani-Kayode with his current
girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu at Precious' sister,
Prisca Chikwendu's traditional wedding which
held in March. He was there to support his
woman.

http://lindaikeji..de/2015/04/first-photos-of-femi-fani-kayode-and.html?m=1

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by domopps(m): 10:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Okay!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by silverdam(m): 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
She also got a brand new Range Rover
from her man, FFK....

Well, sources close to the situation revealed to me that he just bought her a brand new 2014 Range Rover (that's the car on the right). We called and she confirmed to LIB that she indeed has a new RR but refused to tell us if it was bought for her by FFK. Precious has been dating FFK for a few months now and currently lives in his Abuja residence. Congrats to her!

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by MuguliciousMUGU: 10:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
She no hot pass sikiratu my yoruba babe

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by jacabi(m): 10:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chai! Fani, there is God o!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by fairygeh(f): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
The couple tho grin Word and opposite

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Dyt(f): 10:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nodding head

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by silverdam(m): 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jonathan's campaign money is working...

No wonder he turned himself to miscreant.

Igbo girls like rich men sha!!! Chai, she go milk am dry as he milked and ruined GEJ's.

shizzleStar:
mor.ron! you just couldn't resist going tribal. I guess Yoruba girls hate rich men right? ewu
imsuboi:

gay, what has being Igbo got to do with all this now?

Can't you be useful for once in your gay miserable life?
toprealman:
YOURBA AND HAUSA BABES ARE INTO POOR GUYS ABI? OTONDO!
"Igbo girls like money" Does my post mean I'm being tribalistic? Why do you people take things to the extreme? I can call any tribe but that does not mean I being tribalistic, did I say Yoruba girls don't like money? Why do you like falling a victim? Because I mentioned igbo now, I'm a tribalist. So I shouldn't mention igbo again because of you? Everything now is tribal war? Please grow up, I can mention any tribe that I want because I see ourselves as one.

Please behave yourself and remove the hatred, you don't need to insult me cos there is no harm in what I wrote.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by englishmart(m): 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
a fool at 40 is a fool forever...
But a fool at 50 is a fool till jesus comes

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by angelTI(f): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
FFK will not disappoint.

Precious!
Precious!!
Precious!!!

How many times did I call you? You are toiling with your destiny ooo

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Begonia(m): 10:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Is he not married

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by richgang(m): 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
I won't comment, I swear I won't

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by richgang(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm so confuse now, I need you guys help

Should I use my eba to eat my egusi soup or use my egusi soup to eat my eba

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by enoqueen: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by tpiadotcom: 11:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
Can we comment without people taking offence?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Medunah: 11:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
her share of the national cake, i guess

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by teemanbastos(m): 12:09am On Apr 14, 2015
xo d campaign money e kolekt 4rm oga jona...na on precious e dy spend am on shocked
FFK na prostitute in evrything..
I swear

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:
That is Femi Fani-Kayode with his current
girlfriend, Precious Chikwendu at Precious' sister,
Prisca Chikwendu's traditional wedding which
held in March. He was there to support his
woman.

http://lindaikeji..de/2015/04/first-photos-of-femi-fani-kayode-and.html?m=1

When he found out he couldn't have Bianca after all his fantasies,he went looking for someone that looks like her
I wonder how Ms Chikwendu deals with a bipolar drug addict

But that groom mehn grin grin

46 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by shizzleStar: 6:28am On Apr 14, 2015
silverdam:
Jonathan's campaign money is working...

No wonder he turned himself to miscreant.

Igbo girls like rich men sha!!! Chai, she go milk am dry as he milked and ruined GEJ's.
mor.ron! you just couldn't resist going tribal. I guess Yoruba girls hate rich men right? ewu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by LubricatingOil: 6:43am On Apr 14, 2015
This is why Jonathan lost the presidency. This loudmouthed toad was busy sulking cuntss instead of working. Jonathan was really clueless to be scammed by this dolt.

But come oo, dem carry ibo girls pusssy swear for you?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Wendy80(f): 6:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmmm she didn't asked what happened to his former wives undecided
Some ladies can do anything for Fame n wealth, and the family allowed ds.... lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Wendy80(f): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2015
teemanbastos:
xo d campaign money e kolekt 4rm oga jona...na on precious e dy spend am on shocked
FFK na prostitute in evrything..
I swear

Eye go clear her soon. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by axortedbabe(f): 7:03am On Apr 14, 2015
EFCC..pls take note

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by LubricatingOil: 7:10am On Apr 14, 2015
babyosisi:

When he found out he couldn't have Bianca after all his fantasies,he went looking for someone that looks like her
I wonder how Ms Chikwendu deals with a bipolar drug addict

But that groom mehn grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2083512_realfemikayode_jpeg75bdcbbfee4401612e92b10828ddd531

14 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by teemanbastos(m): 7:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Wendy80:

Eye go clear her soon. cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Coldfaya(m): 7:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Precious! Pri sch mate bk then in M.I.S. This ur almost albino wey we bin dey take yab u don mk u hammer ooo.

Tho I don't encourage such but my believe has always been "whatever is worth doing is worth doing well" some girls dey nack married men yet na only carry dem d carry dem for moto, yet precious dey nack and dem bam her RR. What can I say?? All djoin

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Nawaooooo this man sef.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Nobody: 7:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Coldfaya:
Precious! Pri sch mate bk then in M.I.S. This ur almost albino wey we bin dey take yab u don mk u hammer ooo.

Tho I don't encourage such but my believe has always been "whatever is worth doing is worth doing well" some girls dey nack married men yet na only carry dem d carry dem for moto, yet precious dey nack and dem bam her RR. What can I say?? All djoin
I agree, if you wan chop frog, chop better one.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Yustash001(m): 7:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Oh...I can't believe this man with gentle face is the bankarere(Asorosoboto)....the parrot..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Sheenor: 7:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Well, let they enjoy each other while it last......
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by akinsadeez(m): 7:46am On Apr 14, 2015
That man in red on the extreme right of the second picture, is he pregnant? See the bulging stomach. His stomach is even bigger than that of the woman beside him.lol grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover by Coldfaya(m): 8:35am On Apr 14, 2015
softysparky:

I agree, if you wan chop frog, chop better one.

U know everything! Hv a great day soft

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari And His Son, Yusuf Attend Juma'at Prayer At Presidential Villa Mosque / Untold Story Of The N13billion Recovered From Ikoyi, Lagos Apartment / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Night Of Protest In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.