Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw - Jobs/Vacancies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw (81004 Views)

My Experience For A Job Interveiw / Federal Ministry Of Agriculture And Rural Development Recruitment (36 Vacant Pos / Job Interveiw From Zis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
erabest it has been while now, looking up to ur reliable info pls

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by atdalegend: 8:07am On Jan 27, 2016
yellylo:
erabest it has been while now, looking up to ur reliable info pls

EXpErience has shown that there is no reliable info in this house.... Just trust in God and keep faith aliVe for a job... But not neccessarilly this FMOH joB, cos the reality is begining to seT in, it was one of GEJ government scam, which is very sad. The. Whole thing is becoming unclear as the days, months go by

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 2:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
atdalegend:

EXpErience has shown that there is no reliable info in this house.... Just trust in God and keep faith aliVe for a job... But not neccessarilly this FMOH joB, cos the reality is begining to seT in, it was one of GEJ government scam, which is very sad. The. Whole thing is becoming unclear as the days, months go by
Thankyou, but don't be surprise, something good can still come out from it, as you said let keep our trust in the hand of God for this and all other matters, he is in control!! Happy new....

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by stevereal7(m): 8:48am On Mar 14, 2016
Mhen na wa oo...shey some people for here Don get this job ni? All this silence for here no be sooo!!
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ode4army(m): 11:55am On Mar 14, 2016
Wetin we go do! We cant jus sit down here. Ds s two yrs now

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobleawo(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
@ode4army,do you mean wetin we go do? we cannot do anything. All we need to do is to continue hoping while we continue doing what we have at hand well.Besides, what seems to have made everybody quite is lack of valid information from 4 cardinal points of FMOH.

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2016
I don get alert na GODWIN
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Hamstrong001(m): 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
Meaning?
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobleawo(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2016
Hamstrong001:
Meaning?
It is mere a music in the public domain to boost one's moral and spirit uplifting. However,the question is that - was the concluded
exercise covered in the budget of the last or present? If Yes,what will be the next line of expectation?

yours,Noble.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobleawo(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2016
Hamstrong001:
Meaning?

It is mere a music in the public domain to boost one's moral and spirit uplifting. However,the question is that - was the concluded
exercise covered in the budget of the last or present? If Yes,what will be the next line of expectation?

yours,Noble.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2016
nawa o my nyash don hot wetin for dis offer
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by ebysaint: 5:22pm On May 06, 2016
Is exactly a year we did the interview no show yet, There is God ooo
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 08, 2016
Budget signed, isn't it now
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 7:02am On May 17, 2016
The year is almost halfway yet no any good news, the recruitment that was started in 2014, interview in 2015 but the outcome is yet to be release.... This fmoh recruitment na by his grace
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by bosssss(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2016
yellylo:
The year is almost halfway yet no any good news, the recruitment that was started in 2014, interview in 2015 but the outcome is yet to be release.... This fmoh recruitment na by his grace
Don't lose hope

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 10:22pm On May 30, 2016
Look at this: EFCC summons top officials of Nigeria's Health Ministry - http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/204270-efcc-summons-top-officials-nigerias-health-ministry.html
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2016
The house done empty
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Boldstar(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2016
This whole FMoH interview in the 6 geo-political zones was a charade. Just waste of time and money!

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobosaba(m): 3:49pm On Aug 11, 2016
I nor blame them.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by yellylo: 10:49am On Sep 15, 2016
We truly need to organise something like immigration candidates, they have fallow it up and eventually have it completed, I think that is the essence of a platform like this
But I don't mean violence, I mean we should maximize our connections and abilities through organise follow up and keeping contact
Remain blessed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by nobosaba(m): 4:06pm On Sep 15, 2016
yellylo:
We truly need to organise something like immigration candidates, they have fallow it up and eventually have it completed, I think that is the essence of a platform like this
But I don't mean violence, I mean we should maximize our connections and abilities through organise follow up and keeping contact
Remain blessed

AM in support of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by okitejoseph: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2016
Federal Ministry Of Power Recruitment 2016 – The Recruitment at the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing 2016 exercise which will be done on http://vacancy.fedcivilservice.gov.ng is currently ongoing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Queenzy421(f): 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2017

1 Like

Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by manny4u(m): 1:11am On Feb 25, 2017
Nawaoooo, this recruitment tie wrapper, so they just swept this one under the carpet as usual.
Re: Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw by Boldstar(m): 9:22am On Feb 25, 2017
manny4u:
Nawaoooo, this recruitment tie wrapper, so they just swept this one under the carpet as usual.
I tell you. We suppose ask questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

WAEC: Invitation For Aptitude Test Roll In / Nigerian Navy DSSC 2014/2015 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.