Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Femi Fani Kayode : A Prophet Of Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode : A Prophet Of Truth (656 Views)

TRUMP'S PRESIDENCY: Is Femi Fani-kayode A Prophet? / Femi-fani Kayode: A Bigot In Jail, By Usama Dandare / Was Ex-president Jonathan A Prophet When He Said This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode : A Prophet Of Truth by trueconscience(m): 8:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Finally, the Presidential elections are over. Battles have been lost and won. Winners are wining; losers are smirking, mourning for what would have been. Amid all this, thank God Nigeria Survived, no thanks to the numerous dollarized-prophets in the country!

Allow me to introduce to you one of the UNKNOWN Prophets, as it was said of saul " Is Saul also among the prophets?" so should it be said of this MY prophet. He still remains Femi Fani Kayode (FFK)

A prophet is known for his ability to see ahead, get priviledged information about the distant future and give sense and direction to the people. In this light, I affirm that FFK is a prophet.

Take a look at the Prophesies of Femi Fani Kayode - long before the cancelled Febuari 14th Presidential elections:

“A president who prides himself on his weakness and incompetence and whose love of false prophets and strange women knows no bounds and has no end”. Again Fani-Kayode said: “A president who has abdicated his responsibilities, destroyed his own political party, divided his own people, brought ridicule to his own faith, cowers before his own officials, scorns the international community and breaks his solemn oath to defend the Nigerian people.” On PDP, Fani-Kayode said: “PDP is a self-evident sinking ship.”

When you take a look at the disappointing performance of the Mega PDP, you can not but agree that of a truth, FFK is a Prophet - worth every cent!

While CAN under its "dubious leadership" was aiding the division of the nation along religious lines, the Creek guys were working on the Oil-threat angle while the President was playing his part very well in the South west by using dollars to divide the hearts and loyalties of Kings, depleting our national treasury..(hmnnnn that is a discuss for another day)prophet FFK already knew the end from the beginning!

2019 is another election year, let intending candidates be wary of their tactics and strategies - and of course, the Prophets they employ. FFK hasn't dropped the trade, he is still available once you show him the "colour of your good money" but before I leave, I leave you with a caveat in the words of FFK : let not your "love of false prophets...know no bound", get good ones!

So, if tomorrow, Prophet FFK says GEJ deserves, will win the Mo Ibrahim prize, believe him without reservations! Yes, even if he says GEJ will be the next president of the USA, defeating Hillary Clinting with a landslide, never house any atom of doubt - or dont you still believe that Femi Fani Kayode is a PROPHET?Did you say[b] Femi - FUNNY Kayode?[/b] [b]O YE OF LITTLE FAITH!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode : A Prophet Of Truth by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 14, 2015
A prophet of doom.!.!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode : A Prophet Of Truth by Elslim: 8:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Yeye man
Re: Femi Fani Kayode : A Prophet Of Truth by Young03(m): 8:21am On Apr 14, 2015
wat am I doing here

(1) (Reply)

God Abhors Xenophobia!! / Tanker Explodes In Front Of Murtala Mohammed Airport In Lagos. Photos / OMG! Boko Haram Leader Renames Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.