Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation (1567 Views)

Anambra Leads In Common Entrance Exam 2017 / Ten Tips That Will Boast Your Exam Preparation / P.t.i Entrance Examination Preparation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation by peterirhivben: 8:25am On Apr 14, 2015
For all student interested in writing the forth coming P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, we urge that they should start preparing for the exam if they have not yet start doing so.

As part of our contribution to help student prepared very well and pass their exam with very high score we have decided to design the following preparatory material for use in studying.

1. P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWER FROM YEAR 2000 TO 2014
2. P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SELF-PREPARATORY DVD VIDEO
3. P.T.I ENTRANCE EAMINATION SELF-PREPARATORY HAND-OUT
4. COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH LIKELY EXAM QUESTIONS
5. SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST
6. P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ONLINE-CLASS
7. P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PREPARATORY CLASS

To get details on the package stated above and how you can get it,
send e-mail to: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com or ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com. or call: 09096119817

Please take your time and read through a brief explaination annd see the package that fit you

This past question will help you to know how the questions are set and hence gives you an ideal of what to expect in your day of examination.

Our past questions covered 14 years of P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION from year 2000 to 2014 which is the most current questions. This questions are fully solved with detailed explaination on each of the alternative option available.

Studying our past questions and practising with the answers given will help you to perform very well and score high mark.

Our past questions is available in both hard copy on print form and soft-copy in word, pdf, jpg, mp3 and video format in downloadable form.

This DVD videos covered the complete lecture and also revision of some key important past questions.

This DVD videos is desigh with more than 20 computer softwares, and it gives you a visual understanding of what you are learning and a thourough description of each of the concept discuss.

Although this DVD is originally desigh for those who are unable to attend our preparatory class, it turns our even better than our actual class.

Using this SELF-PREPARATORY DVD VIDEOS gives you 100% of success rate and we highly recommend it for those who have poor secondary school background or are finding the subject difficult to understand or those who have short time to prepare for the examination.

Like our SELF-PREPARATORY VIDEO, this is available in downloadable Pdf format. It is design to be used with the P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AND P.T.I SELF-PREPARATORY DVD VIDEOS.

It is also recommended for those who because of their current location may find it difficult to get our SELF-PREPARATORY VIDEOS sent to them.

4. COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH LIKELY EXAM QUESTIONS.
This COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS contains research exam questions and answers from over 50 major examination bodies worldwide. The good thing about this COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS is that it is arranged topic by topic.

Hence after you finish reading and studying any topic covered, go through this COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS and i bet you that you can answer any questions in the world on that topic.

Definitely this is question bank because it contains all the likely questions any examination body can and will set on the topic covered.

5. SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST
This package is relatively new but it is one of the most powerful package we have ever come up with. Exam is meant to test your ability and you may never know how prepared you are until you face an actual examination. Many student only get to realise some of their weak point only after taking an examination and it is said that"you cannot cry over spilled milk"

This SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST is meant to put you in the same exam condition but with the chance for you to know your weak point and correct them before the actual examination.

In all you will be given four(4) assessment test, and we are not just concern with your score but on the areas you can work on and improve.

After this assessment test we can predict if you are well prepare for your exam, we can even predict your examination score and can advise you on what to do.

Our P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ONLINE-CLASS runs for four weeks and you can take the class from our website or forum, ask questions, tell us any areas you find difficult and lots more. You will also take a quizz on each of the topic covered

Our P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ONLINE-CLASS runs three (3) times a week that is monday, wednesday and friday or you get it send to your e-mail box every friday. our quizz comes up every saturday. With our online class you can get prepared anywhere you are without actually coming to our educational centre.

Since the exam is likely coming up third week of june, we will be having two classes
class 1: april 27 to may 23 2015
class 2: may 25 to may 19 2015

For the first time we will be having our preparatory class in 6 location including WARRI, PORTHARCOURT, CALABAR, UYO,IBADON AND LAGOS. starting this march. If you are interested inquire when that of your location is coming up.

This class will be intensive and crash class and is going to run for just one week each in the locations indicated above.We are also going to give you additional study materials to put you in an advantage position ahead of others and the secret of passing PTI ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

If you have gone through the post above, you will agree with me that we have put in much effort to help student prepare and pass their forth coming P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. Instead of thinking of runs or cheating which will cost you much and is dangerous, why not take advantage of all or atleast some of the package above.

To get details on the package stated above and how you can participate,

send e-mail to: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com or ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com.

We will be waiting to give you quick response to your request. You can also call this number: 09096119817. THANKS AND SUCCESS IN ADVANCE.
Re: P.t.i Entrance Exam Preparation by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2016
peterirhivben:
For all student interested in writing the forth coming P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION, we urge that they should start preparing for the exam if they have not yet start doing so.

As part of our contribution to help student prepared very well and pass their exam with very high score we have decided to design the following preparatory material for use in studying.

4. COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH LIKELY EXAM QUESTIONS
5. SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST

To get details on the package stated above and how you can get it,
send e-mail to: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com or ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com. or call: 09096119817

Please take your time and read through a brief explaination annd see the package that fit you

This past question will help you to know how the questions are set and hence gives you an ideal of what to expect in your day of examination.

Our past questions covered 14 years of P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION from year 2000 to 2014 which is the most current questions. This questions are fully solved with detailed explaination on each of the alternative option available.

Studying our past questions and practising with the answers given will help you to perform very well and score high mark.

Our past questions is available in both hard copy on print form and soft-copy in word, pdf, jpg, mp3 and video format in downloadable form.

This DVD videos covered the complete lecture and also revision of some key important past questions.

This DVD videos is desigh with more than 20 computer softwares, and it gives you a visual understanding of what you are learning and a thourough description of each of the concept discuss.

Although this DVD is originally desigh for those who are unable to attend our preparatory class, it turns our even better than our actual class.

Using this SELF-PREPARATORY DVD VIDEOS gives you 100% of success rate and we highly recommend it for those who have poor secondary school background or are finding the subject difficult to understand or those who have short time to prepare for the examination.

Like our SELF-PREPARATORY VIDEO, this is available in downloadable Pdf format. It is design to be used with the P.T.I PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS AND P.T.I SELF-PREPARATORY DVD VIDEOS.

It is also recommended for those who because of their current location may find it difficult to get our SELF-PREPARATORY VIDEOS sent to them.

4. COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS WITH LIKELY EXAM QUESTIONS.
This COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS contains research exam questions and answers from over 50 major examination bodies worldwide. The good thing about this COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS is that it is arranged topic by topic.

Hence after you finish reading and studying any topic covered, go through this COMPILED REVISION QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS and i bet you that you can answer any questions in the world on that topic.

Definitely this is question bank because it contains all the likely questions any examination body can and will set on the topic covered.

5. SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST
This package is relatively new but it is one of the most powerful package we have ever come up with. Exam is meant to test your ability and you may never know how prepared you are until you face an actual examination. Many student only get to realise some of their weak point only after taking an examination and it is said that"you cannot cry over spilled milk"

This SELF-ASSESSMENT TEST is meant to put you in the same exam condition but with the chance for you to know your weak point and correct them before the actual examination.

In all you will be given four(4) assessment test, and we are not just concern with your score but on the areas you can work on and improve.

After this assessment test we can predict if you are well prepare for your exam, we can even predict your examination score and can advise you on what to do.

Our P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ONLINE-CLASS runs for four weeks and you can take the class from our website or forum, ask questions, tell us any areas you find difficult and lots more. You will also take a quizz on each of the topic covered

Our P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION ONLINE-CLASS runs three (3) times a week that is monday, wednesday and friday or you get it send to your e-mail box every friday. our quizz comes up every saturday. With our online class you can get prepared anywhere you are without actually coming to our educational centre.

Since the exam is likely coming up third week of june, we will be having two classes
class 1: april 27 to may 23 2015
class 2: may 25 to may 19 2015

For the first time we will be having our preparatory class in 6 location including WARRI, PORTHARCOURT, CALABAR, UYO,IBADON AND LAGOS. starting this march. If you are interested inquire when that of your location is coming up.

This class will be intensive and crash class and is going to run for just one week each in the locations indicated above.We are also going to give you additional study materials to put you in an advantage position ahead of others and the secret of passing PTI ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.

If you have gone through the post above, you will agree with me that we have put in much effort to help student prepare and pass their forth coming P.T.I ENTRANCE EXAMINATION. Instead of thinking of runs or cheating which will cost you much and is dangerous, why not take advantage of all or atleast some of the package above.

To get details on the package stated above and how you can participate,

send e-mail to: blueprinteducationaldvd@gmail.com or ptientranceexamdvd@gmail.com.

We will be waiting to give you quick response to your request. You can also call this number: 09096119817. THANKS AND SUCCESS IN ADVANCE.

I Need the material

(1) (Reply)

The Five Types Of People You'll See In Oau / What Does The Length Of Your Fingers Say About Your Personality? Take A Look / 3.75 Gp Master Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.