Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election (20224 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Zamfara Killings: The Case Of Blasphemy Was False. Gov Yari / Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by lozanni(m): 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Pita99:
People collected their donated transformer back when they lost grin. PDP Candidate should collect his daughter back angry angry

lolzz. Na do me I do you, man no go vex.
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by Adebowale352: 3:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
Eeyah.... I trust myself....na to collect my daughter sharp sharp.... the same way Folarin collected his transformer

1 Like

Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by kobonaire(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is going to make for an awkward dinner conversation in that family ...
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by skerries: 3:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
I sincerely pity Nigerians who can not see beyond their nose. All these politicians have nothing to offer to a common man, that the fact.
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by Paretomaster(m): 3:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hope Yari didn't wait for his father inlaw to call and congratulate him? grin

Oya Yari kia kia call Baba, and say ranka ya dade we are still together na, b4 baba yari for u.

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by Alexander001(m): 4:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
Who the woman come vote for, the husband or father
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Babaneh:
if na me hen i go just collect my daughter back..
but wait ooo, i dont think my daughter will come back to me cos of beiong a first lady
Hahahaha funny guy.. grin
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by toprealman: 4:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
LUCKY WOMAN.... HEAD OR TAIL, NA GODWIN!
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by Arysexy(m): 4:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
By rigging

Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by Arysexy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
They use sharia police to rig in zamfara

Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by SailorXY: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
that family has the state government by the balls in that state mehn cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by dammyluv911(f): 4:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
the MOST RIGGED election in history

1 Like

Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by Bigdreams(m): 5:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good governance should be paramount on the heart of anyone who is given the mandate to serve.

Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by United4lyf(m): 5:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
iyatrustee:
They should try and make political office less attractive because many of these people go into politics to acquire wealth, power and influence.

I feel for the women caught in the center of all this

Tambuwal contesting against his brother in law and now Gov Yari contesting against his father in law
the governor's wife only grew up in the pdp's candidate's house,he's not her real father.She's the daughter of Umaru Shinkafi a former minister and a presidential aspirant.
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by iyatrustee(f): 5:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
United4lyf:
the governor's wife only grew up in the pdp's candidate's house,he's not her real father.She's the daughter of Umaru Shinkafi a former minister and a presidential aspirant.

ok thanks for the enlightenment.
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by United4lyf(m): 5:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
dridowu:
Governor Abdulaziz Yari of the All Progressive Congress has been re-elected as governor of Zamfara.

In the result declared at about 4:30am on Monday in Gusau, the Returning Officer, Prof. Abdullahi Zuru declared Yari winner with a total vote of 716,964.

His closest rival, who is also his father in-law, Alhaji Mamuda Shinkafi of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) scored 201,938 votes to come second.

The All Progressives Grand Alliance candidate and National Secretary of the party, Alhaji Sani Shinkafi polled a total of 2,385 votes to come third.

NAN recalled that the declaration of the results was earlier on Sunday marred by irate youths demanding that the PDP candidate be declared winner.

They were however dispersed by a joint security team made up of the army, police and men of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/13/gov-yari-defeats-father-in-law-in-zamfara-guber-election/
The pdp's candidate is not the real father of the governor's wife,she's the daughter of Umaru Shinkafi a former minister and a one time presidential aspirant.
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by samsiko1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
overtaking is allowed in the race of life
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
they do it so they dont lose out either way
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by yunchap84: 9:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
You love to LIVE and WORK in the UNITED STATE ? Or Perhaps you just want to visit the God's Own Country?? Let help you to procure your VISA @ the US embassy this month of MARCH. @

BESTOH GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY, TRAVELS & TOURS LIMITED
We believe looking for MONEY when the VISA is OUT is apparently easier!!!
So GET your VISA Today
@ ZERO DOWN PAYMENT, you will only PAY us when your VISA is READY.
Office Address: Block M8 fayose market, Ado Ekiti

Contacts : 08171777404, Whatsapp: 08036093082
PIN: 23510806
Our success rate speaks for us, deal with us today and live the life of your dream. And distance is not a barrier[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by lilcashking(m): 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
Sweetguy25:
What is Zamfara?
ask google
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by businessMODE(m): 11:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
over 700k votes is one of APC many electoral scam...Zamfarra so far have the highest level of fake voters and the highest PVC collected...are they more enlightened that the Oyo people?
Re: Gov. Yari Defeats Father-in-law In Zamfara Guber Election by ibrahimnati: 12:18am On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmmmmmm...dats wondaful den

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Visit Atiku To Show Their Support For Saraki As Senate President (Pic) / 109 Senators To Train In Facebook / Man Spends 12 Hours To Get 10 Liters Of Petrol In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.