Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 AM

Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie (5778 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Bisola As A Bus Conductor In A Movie / What Are Your Top Three Best Romantic Movies Till Date? / Best Romantic Korean Movies To Watch On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by Enegod(m): 12:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
missclasssy:
Ishilove, why? cry sad
grin grin
Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by Truckpusher(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
missclasssy:

I don't care if he erupts 5times in 5minutes, so far as he will rise up immediately
Unlike your own that will be falling and bending like deflated balloon undecided

Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by Truckpusher(m): 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Enegod:
Don't you know that old people have more experience undecided
Besides, truckpusher erupts five times in five minutes, so i heard. I'm sure you don't want quintuplet grin

Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by kellyJames5(m): 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ella and Angelo»»»The Promise.

John Dumelo and Yvonne Jegede»»The Game.
Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 15, 2015
Deejavuu:
Beyoncè and Idris elba- Obsessed

They never did much, no hot romance or anything lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by Nobody: 2:55am On Apr 15, 2015
Ok for me

Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari parker-Soul food. These two were so fuckin hot in that series, like oh my gawd!! shocked. Good thing they ended up marrying each other with cute kids kiss kiss

Titanic wink Kate and Leonard di caprio. They were good too. Chai! drawing a portrait of her naked got me, who will do that shiit for me cry grin

Miley cyrus and Liam hemsworth-The last song.

Stefan and Elena-TVD, I prefer them together than Damon. They were more cute together, with Damon is just being drunk in love and wild sex undecided
Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by homesteady(m): 4:15am On Apr 15, 2015
Kehinde Bankole and Ademola Adedoyin from October 1!
Perfect couple!
Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by themejiwalker(m): 7:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Nneka123:
Ok for me

Boris Kodjoe and Nicole Ari parker-Soul food. These two were so fuckin hot in that series, like oh my gawd!! shocked. Good thing they ended up marrying each other with cute kids kiss kiss

Titanic wink Kate and Leonard di caprio. They were good too. Chai! drawing a portrait of her naked got me, who will do that shiit for me cry grin

Miley cyrus and Liam hemsworth-The last song.

Stefan and Elena-TVD, I prefer them together than Damon. They were more cute together, with Damon is just being drunk in love and wild sex undecided

just so u know smiley I can draw very well

1 Like

Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
themejiwalker:

just so u know smiley I can draw very well
hmm nice smiley
Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by tomhank(m): 7:36am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
Hey guys, so I just want to know, who are your best romantic couples in a movie.
Which couples when you watched their roles left you with goose bumps and creating fantasies of the kind of relationships you wanted to have.

Mine definitely has to be Leonardo Dicaprio and Kate Winslet when they played Jack and Rose in Titanic.
I always dream of having a relationship like the one Jack and Rose had. One where my lover could willingly die for me and I for him.

I also loved Shaliley Woodley and Ansel Elgort when they played Hazel and Augustus in Fault in our stars

Finally I loved Paul Weasley and Nina Dobrev when they played Stefan and Elena In Vampire Diaries.

These are my best romantic couples. How about you?

That movie was dann emotional my gf cried at the end..... Well my best couple remains Jake and Anne Hathaway in love and other drugs

Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by breadplanets(f): 9:53am On May 02, 2015
Oahray:
Donkey and the girl Dragon from shrek smiley
grin
Re: Who Are Your Best Romantic Couples From A Movie by OgidiOlu3(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2015
Clark Gable and Claudette Colbert - It Happened One Night (1934)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Starting A TV Station In Nigeria, What Does It Cost / Soap Operas Of Late 80's And Early 90's / Which TV Series Do You Think Is All Time Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.