Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car (513 Views)

Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) / Rev Father Mbaka Recharge Card: How True Is The Story? / Rev. Father Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car by Ayima: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
Sometimes i wonder when a Rev. father listen to confession from the parishioners and someone tell him please father pray let God forgive me because i actually stole that your jeep.
Re: What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car by Badgers14: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2015
Pray for him and let him go, isn't that the point of going to confession
Re: What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car by agarawu23(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2015
nobody holy pass. everybody is a sinner and for sure the Rev also have his own past.

Father should bless him and request for the scrap of the car. small change can come out of it
Re: What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car by iduzebaba(m): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2015
men. I wil get him arrested....... then go for confession too myself...... afterall all of us are sinners.
:Pmen. I wil get him arrested....... then go for confession too myself...... afterall all of us are sinners.
Re: What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car by iduzebaba(m): 10:36am On Apr 14, 2015
men. I wil get him arrested....... then go for confession too myself...... afterall all of us are sinners.
Re: What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car by Yasher: 10:44am On Apr 14, 2015
Ask him to return it as his penance grin
Re: What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car by Ayima: 7:59pm On May 24, 2015
Yasher:
Ask him to return it as his penance grin
Hope is that easy.
Re: What Will A Rev Father Do If Someone Confesses To Him He Stole His Car by Orunto: 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
Your hypothesis is interesting. The way of God is not that of human. As much as no one of us can precisely say which of GEJ OR MUB WILL GO TO HELL FOR THE PRESENT ECONOMIC HARDSHIP NIGERIA IS FACING, so you may not know that the Rev. Father may go to hell for carelessly putting his car where it might be stolen and for being a tempter to the thief.

(1) (Reply)

2/3 Of The Population To Die In Gog And Magog War (video)JEWISH PRIEST / SERMON JOTTERS: The Incomprehensible Light / Where Are The Pastors/church Boys?? Answer This Sunday School Question. (see Que

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.