Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,617 members, 7,823,701 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) (42533 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) / Rev. Father Angus Fraser Is Dead (Photos) / Rev Father Gospel Inalegwu Is Married (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by timidapsin(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
Have you heard of the Holy Cane?
Checkout Rev father Flogging his Church Members With His Holy Cane

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chZu69dRe8M

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by timidapsin(m): 10:12am On Feb 07, 2017
This one is strong undecided

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2017
zombiesm has no cure.some people can be so stupid sha in this 21century

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by brandonobi(m): 10:36am On Feb 07, 2017
I feel sorry for those people, walking forward like brainless zombies

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by dessz(m): 10:44am On Feb 07, 2017
who else remembers that video. about prophet using holy cane to flog the evil spirit from the woman's husband. it brings back the ol'days.

16 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by chinoify: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
k
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by NNVanguard(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmmm!

Totally speechless

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by idee91: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmm...talking about mumuism

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
smiley
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Cutie09(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Seriously this happening in 2017? God help the world

3 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Mechette(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
People and brianless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by bluaero(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
hahahahahahahahahahaha
After the flogging the father be like - "congratulations, you have received sense"

14 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Lordsocrates: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
I attended mass once, the Priest there called all youths to come out which I did, then he asked those who came for work to go and seat down, and asked for Cain to be brought for the flogging of those who didn't.
it seemed as a joke, I wanted storming out of the church but my elderly Aunt, which I came with was there, So I watched back how he flogged everyone, with most crying, ...I was just angry that my aunt was there...I stepped in, Shunned all the Cain as a confirm Communitt SecSchoolGraduate, but a lady about 22-24, really cried, and It got me so angry, being a Hot headed Law student I planed on either taking it up legally, doing a post bout it here on Nairaland or a National daily and I also planned to report him to the bishop..funny I didn't do any.
But since it was the only catholic Church around me, I seized going to church, and from there..I stopped believing in churches.

#SayNoToYahooBoyPriestAndPastor

10 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by MrGreenMavro: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
grin

The Rev Father wan flog the evil spirit wey possess the man comot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Mskrisx(f): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
Oh ye con artist in the name of pastors! Listen and listen good undecided

I
Am
My
Own
Pastor, prophet, seer and so on.

Any prayer and in dept supplication I make to my God and no answer comes forth, that means, not even you all can persuade him to do it! angry

He knows my name, problem, challenge and so on....

Change your ways now.

Five hundred gbosa to all the zombified followers. You all are the reason why car dealers, building contractors and co will never go hungry. grin

Until you see yourself as your own priest in this present day, u'd keep going a step forwards and ten steps backwards. sad

RELIGION IS A SCAM!!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by joey150(m): 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
sweet baby Jesus! shocked

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by bazzyblings: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2017
cheesy him go flog tiya Na
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by 2016v2017: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2017
zombism is on the increase since APC took over power
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by younghartz(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2017
Hmmmm

the worst thing that can ever happen to someone is to be brainwashed by religion

10 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by seunlayi(m): 10:46am On Feb 07, 2017
is this madness or what?

3 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 07, 2017
What makes you conclude he is a reverend father

4 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by bamdelarf(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
who is still surprised??!!...kikikiki...na to dey laff remain

1 Like

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by kenbee(f): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Pure
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by buzquet(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Our gullibility in Africa is second to none!

We just love to worship our pastors and reverend Fathers not God!

5 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by joshadedapo(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Which one be holy cane again
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by jaymejate: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
I swear i can't stop laughing.
Are you sure it's not a drama? Cos drama has taken new dimension now.

The day AFRICA is freed from the word Religion, that is the day we gain true INDEPENDENCE

I can stand to be corrected but not stand to be flogged

10 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Prazmira(m): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
End time flogging
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by dragonking2: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
I give up on the black race. undecided

The annoying thing is that the reverend go still shake their hands after the wiping. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by JuneOctober(f): 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
Holy what?
And they will stand there to be flogged. I shouldn't be seen in such places.
Madness!!! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 07, 2017
y
Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:48am On Feb 07, 2017
Holy Cane ke.... Haaaaa

Re: Rev Father Flogging His Church Members With His Holy Cane(video) by BrutalJab: 10:48am On Feb 07, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
zombiesm has no cure.some people can be so stupid sha in this 21century
Did you even watch the video You are the Zombie here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Helen Oritsejafor Wears Leggings To Church (Photos) / Flora Kwakpovwe's Birthday: Chris Kwakpovwe Celebrates Wife (Photos) / (pastor Anita Oyakhilome “Birthday Celebration” or Goddess Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.