Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Forgive And Forget. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forgive And Forget. (390 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Mother Begging Apostle Suleman To Forgive Her Daughter (Video) / The Main Reason We Have For Forgive Our Enemy As A Christian / Are You Finding It Hard Forgive? Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forgive And Forget. by elOnuh(m): 10:15am On Apr 14, 2015
Forgive and Forget:
I believe we most often than not use this phrase as a remorse to bid for peace. Yesterday I was having a chat with a couple of friends on the issue 'Forgive and Forget'. In the course of the chat, one said there is nothing like forget, as in: there is no way one can forget an issue, while the other: to forgive is nature but to forget is divine. Well, by studies i was made to understand that there is nothing in dictionary not practicable. If the word forget is in dictionary then I will say it's among the ability of human. More so, human brain has two memory: the short and the long time memory. What goes to the short wave out within a while but that of the long stays there. The brain only sieve that(incidence) which goes to each. These are my opinion, anyway. I don't know if my mates in then house have what's on the contrary. Would u agree that there is nothing like forget; or if to forget is divine, what are the prerequisites to forgetfulness? Mind u, by 'forget' I mean an outcome or incident that struck u, break ur heart, grave disappointment, or a painful shock. If u have divinely forget, does it mean irrespective of something or somebody reference u to that past, u won't recall? Let me hear or read ur take and learn from it pls.

(1) (Reply)

Love Him, And Keep His Word! / "Relationship Between Tithe, Mosaic Law And Grace" / Is SMOKING A SIN In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.