Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,390 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days (3689 Views)

Bel Akinyi's Post On Jesus Christ Trending On Twitter / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died / Is Self Servicing A "SIN" For A Couple Whose Partner Is Hardly Around? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 7:17am On Apr 15, 2015
babylolaroy:

Afta yu v studied hebrew and Greek..you will know the difference.

Lmao... funny people
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by babylolaroy(f): 7:20am On Apr 15, 2015
if in a couple of days, jesus refuses to come. what happens? Anoda lie from a christian. jesus is coming. confirmed. buh not today and not this century...so gbagbe e
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
babylolaroy:
if in a couple of days, jesus refuses to come. what happens? Anoda lie from a christian. jesus is coming. confirmed. buh not today and not this century...so gbagbe e

Oh not this century? lmao... which century abeg cheesy
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by babylolaroy(f): 7:42am On Apr 15, 2015
johnydon22:

Oh not this century? lmao... which century abeg cheesy
i have come to the conclusion that Jesus doesnt av d same description wen we talk about him. so lets just say the christian Jesus (astaghfirullah) is coming tomorrow. o pay yin ni o..buh the Muslim Jesus is not coming tomorrow. hez gon come alright, descend gracefully, kill the evil dajjal at the end of time and lead the muslims to victory before he dies because..kullu nafs dhaiqotul maut...Every soul shall die...and so shall The Muslim Jesus...like every common man, like every other prophet,....whether it pleases you or unfortunately does not
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 7:45am On Apr 15, 2015
babylolaroy:

i have come to the conclusion that Jesus doesnt av d same description wen we talk about him. so lets just say the christian Jesus (astaghfirullah) is coming tomorrow. o pay yin ni o..buh the Muslim Jesus is not coming tomorrow. hez gon come alright, descend gracefully, kill the evil dajjal at the end of time and lead the muslims to victory before he dies because..kullu nafs dhaiqotul maut...Every soul shall die...and so shall The Muslim Jesus...like every common man, like every other prophet,....whether it pleases you or unfortunately does not

Lmao.. religion shaaaa, what can i say.. smiley **sighs**
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by nsiazu: 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
babylolaroy:
Read this dear, Its what Jesus Christ said in Luke 12:45-46 But and if that servant say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to beat the menservants and maidens, and to eat and drink, and to be drunken;
The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers.
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by nsiazu: 9:20am On Apr 15, 2015
babylolaroy:

My dear, I tell you the truth, One day you'll see if Jesus Christ is God or not. I know coz of ur family dats Y u re a muslim but I tell u that a day is coming when you ll know who Jesus Christ is.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by nsiazu: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2015
onetrack:

Uh.....Jesus has not come back.
He is coming soon, just as other bible prophesies have been fulfilled. Jesus Christ dont want you to miss rapture.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 15, 2015
nsiazu:
He is coming soon, just as other bible prophesies have been fulfilled. Jesus Christ dont want you to miss rapture.
Are you confident enough to bet on it? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by johnydon22(m): 9:44am On Apr 15, 2015
nsiazu:

In a couple of days right? What happens if by next week he is not here yet? what will you give me? wink
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by onetrack(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2015
nsiazu:

I simply answered that all biblical prophecies have not been fulfilled--and Jesus' return is the biggest prophecy of all. People have been saying that Jesus is 'coming back soon' for almost 2000 years. He's really late. Is he on African time?
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
onetrack:

What's the difference between born again and insane?

No difference
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by MrPresident1: 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
DProDG:

Please tell me what humility has to do with this? According to you "God chooses". He has apparently deemed us unworthy so why are you stressing? Am I expected to overrule your God's choice?

No you just accept. Cheers grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is Coming In A Couple Of Days by Esji80(m): 6:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
babylolaroy:
Assalamu alaikum Umm-Nusaybah,longest time.I hope you are doing fine . .pls check ur mail box I've a message for you.

Your brother,
Abu-Nusaybah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Donate My Semen Or Just Fornicate With Her? / Yes, I Believe In The Holy Coconut / Yahweh - A Pagan Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.