Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.14th.april.2015 | You Dont't Need Power - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.14th.april.2015 | You Dont't Need Power (344 Views)

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.28th.april..2015 | ...still Pleading; Please! / Daliy Grace Capsule | Tue.31st.march.2015 | The Best Among... / Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.24th.march.2015 | Be Filled Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Tue.14th.april.2015 | You Dont't Need Power by ComeBackHome: 1:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | TUE.APRIL.14th 2015

YOU DON’T NEED POWER | Revelation 1: 5 - 6 (NKJV)

“and from Jesus Christ, the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler over the kings of the earth. To Him who loved us and washed us from our sins in His own blood, (6) and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.

The Phrase ‘hath made’ above is poieō (poy-eh'-o) in Greek. This implies to make or do (in a very wide application, more or less direct): - APPOINT - to install, ordain, to commission. The same Greek word is used to translate ‘have made’ in Revelation 5: 10.

Revelation 5: 10 (NKJV) | "You are worthy to take the scroll, and to open its seals; For You were slain, And have redeemed us to God by Your blood Out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, (10) And have made us kings and priests to our God; And we shall reign on the earth"

In other words, Jesus, through the shedding of His blood, He appointed or ordained or commissioned or installed us as kings and priests – to do what? To ‘REIGN’ or ‘KING’ on the earth.

Technically, the New Creations are Installed/Ordained/Commissioned/Appointed to ‘REIGN’ or ‘KING’ in every affairs of life.

SEE ECCLESIASTES:

Ecclesiastes 8: 4 (AMP) | “For the word of a king is authority and power, and who can say to him, what are you doing?

Ecclesiastes 8: 4 (NKJV) | “Where the word of a king is, there is power; and who may say to him, "What are you doing?"

Ecclesiastes 8: 4 (TM) | “The king has the last word. Who dares say to him, "What are you doing?"

Apparently, Kings rule by POWER/AUTHORITY. If we have been Installed or Ordained or Commissioned or Appointed as KINGS and PRIESTS, God is too wise to forget to empower us to rule; for no king rules without an authority. You don’t need POWER, o ye New Creations. Power, you have already.

We rule through his MIGHTY POWER (Dunamis in Greek) - His Miraculous Power at work within us | See Ephesians 3: 20.

Dearly beloved, whether we are conscious of it or not, we are God’s Power House. We King with POWER.

NOW, SAY | I don’t need power. I already have POWER within. I King with Power.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the reality of the power that is placed on my inside– AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Money & The Love Of It / Spiritual Digest For The Day 18th Of April 2015 / Something Is About To Manifest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.