Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,031 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Daily Grace Capsule | Thur.16th.april.2015 | Use Me! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Thur.16th.april.2015 | Use Me! (342 Views)

Grace Testimony From Nigeria : Protected From Armed Robbery / Daily Grace Capsule | Thurs.2nd.april.2015 | The Ministry Gifts. / Daily Grace Capsule | Mon.30th.march.2015 | The Revelation Gifts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Thur.16th.april.2015 | Use Me! by ComeBackHome: 5:33am On Apr 16, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | THURS.APRIL.16th 2015

USE ME! | Luke 10: 19 (KJV)

“Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you”

Just like a popular saying: “The best ‘Brains/Ideas’ are in the grave”.

In other words, there lies in the grave are lots of great neurosurgeons that never became one. Great business guru that died without owning a shop. Great academicians that never owned a degree. A lots of great Apostles, Evangelists, Pastors, Teachers and Prophets that died without exploring the riches of their capacities; and spiritually speaking, there a lots of Kings and Priests that died without discovering and make use of their Authorities/Power.

Undisputedly, this is how it is to some believers. Instead of making use of God Mighty Power (Dunamis in Greek), inherent in them or their delegated influence, authority; they go about seeking what is not lost – disturbing God’s siesta in the name of seeking for Power. Can we just stop disturbing God! He is taking a Nap. He gave us all we needed so we could allow Him to enjoy His Nap.

Use what you have. Stop asking for it.

Power in Luke 10: 19 is ‘Exousia’ (ex-oo-see'-ah) in Greek. This implies the sense of ability; privilege, that is, (subjectively) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence: Authority, Jurisdiction, Liberty, Power, Right, and Strength.

That is exactly what you have.

There is no New Creation that lacks Power/Authority. We are all Superhuman. We are born again to gain mastery again – Kinging with Power. We are in control. It doesn’t matter whether we use it or not, whether we are conscious of it or not; the Exousia is there.

Remember, we have been Ordained/Installed/Appointed/Commissioned as Kings and Priests and none of these two, that is, Kings and Priests rule without Authority – where their 'Word' is, power abounds abundantly | Revelation 1: 5 – 6, 5: 10, Ecclesiastes 8: 4.

Furthermore, you don’t need to be a preacher of the Gospel to have power. All you need to do to have access to Power is to become a New Creation – believe in Jesus as the Lord | See Romans 10: 9 – 10, 4: 25.

Dearly beloved, the Miraculous Power – Delegated Authority is always there. It is in your 'Gene'. Don’t waste your time trying to find out through the uses of medical laboratory gadgets. You will see nothing. It is not Physical. It is Spiritual.

Ephesians 3: 20 | “Now all glory to God, who is able, through his Mighty Power at work WITHIN us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think”.

The Power is saying, “USE ME”; for you have me. USE ME in the Name of Jesus! By tomorrow, more shall be said on the ‘How to USE ME’.

NOW, SAY | I don’t need power. I already have POWER within. I King with Power.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the reality of the power that is placed on my inside– AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Fri.17th.april.2015 | My How To / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.18th.april.2015 | Don't Abuse Me / Advice Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.