Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,821 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:21 PM

Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport (57935 Views)

Osinbajo In Group Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit / Boko Haram Terrorist Captured With Money / President Buhari In A Photo With World Leaders At G7 Summit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Akinife(m): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
The Minister of Finance and Cordinating of the Economy, Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala was seen laughing and explaining certain things to APC leaders which includes Senator Kabiru Gaya, kano state governor; Rabiu Kwankwaso and Ibrahim Shekarau. This is a very good way for our Democracy and for our nation.www.enterpriseboom.com/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-captured-with-apc-leaders-at-the-airport/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by agarawu23(m): 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
shameless foolz, you ppl now turn your back on GEJ after the re election lost. guess what madueke was also doing with the HAusa's you ppl vowed never to rule you.

she is like make una help me beg buhari o na oga @ the top order I dey follow

one Nigeria #no going back#

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Fairgodwin(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
I love this woman. Meanwhile, politics is sweet devoid of bitterness and hate.
I know most people hate the PDP led government and even the party itself, but sentiments aside, Okonjo Iweala is not all that bad. In fact, I think Buhari should work with her. She's gonna be very useful and of great 'resourcefulness' to the country and the new government. #my take.

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by WenysAD(f): 2:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Me thinks they've got a lot 2 learn 4rm her
#winks#

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Sweetguy25: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Excellent woman and mother. You're the best.

49 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
fire is behind this smoke. Those chieftains want to clean their mess before probing begins proper.

3 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by OgaTheTop2: 2:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
Abeg hold her o!. Don't let her run away angry cheesy

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Pebcak: 2:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
They are like B1tch please no explanation you ll face tribunal

25 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by PassingShot(m): 2:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
NOI be like, abeg make una help me beg Buhari to spare me his investigation ooo.

I didn't steal but I know those that stole and I will provide him enough information.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by A7(m): 2:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shekarau left Apc before its first convention.

This is not a recent picture.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by theV0ice: 2:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
A7:
Shekarau left Apc before its first convention.

This is not a recent picture.

Good of you bro to have noticed

all these bloggers sef......will do anything to get traffic

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by liveyourlife: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
So? Kindly hit like if you want the Op to tell us what to for with this info? :\

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by liveyourlife: 3:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
So? Kindly hit like if you want the Op to tell us what to for with this info? :\

Welcome to Change flight 120 948. Tighten ur seat belts. This journey will be a long one. Your pilots will be a bunch of rebranded criminals who believe we are all fools.

Be patient because this ride will be at least 4yrs. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by egift(m): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good one smiley
I hope she is retained when the next
administration is sworn in. She is an
astute technocrat who I admire profoundly

8 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by ellechrystal(f): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Can't they be seen together?
Must something b on going between them?
Haba, people n their mentality sha, should they b keeping malice? Grow up people.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by IamOpemipo(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Doesn't look good

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Blackchampion(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Captured? As in?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by kindnyce(m): 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
WHERE ARE THE MASSES KILLING THEMSELVES 4 DIS POLITICIANS?
THIS IS AN EYE OPENER

BUT THEN,IS THIS NOT AN OLD PIC?
SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
Great--Kwankwaso and Shekarau? When did darkness start to cover light?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Texcoco(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
She's the sole reason we still have a robust economy despite the financial gaffes and misdeamenours of Nigerian politicans.....Buhari's team would have taken note and would be keen to do away with thieffnubu's influence and quest to hire his own man for economic dominance by poaching her.

6 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by MEILYN(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
We no want oo

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by obailala(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Are we sure this isn't an old picture?... The real surprise to me isnt seeing NOI talking to Kwankwaso; it even looks like she just bumped into them at the airport and like matured adults, are exchanging pleasantries. My real surprise however is seeing Kwankwaso and Shekarau walking together.

This is certainly an old picture!
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
Shekarau has nothing to with apc!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Babaneh(m): 3:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
begging for re appointment...

Madam no way for u..just be prepared to explain how we lost so much fund under ur clueless watch...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by robosky02(m): 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
maybe shes already plotting her next salary source.........
Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by steppin: 3:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
shameless foolz, you ppl now turn your back on GEJ after the re election lost. guess what madueke was also doing with the HAusa's you ppl vowed never to rule you.

one Nigeria #no going back#
Sorry.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo - Iweala Captured With APC Leaders At The Airport by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:
NOI be like, abeg make una help me beg Buhari to spare me his investigation ooo.

I didn't steal but I know those that stole and I will provide him enough information.

If what Buhari intends to do is to come and stop gathering people to throw into prison then his administration has failed from the beginning but I hope not so.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official / Dino Melaye At His Mother's Burial: "The Vanity Of Life" / Petrol Price Increase: What Nigerians Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.