Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. (5542 Views)

Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? / Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin / It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Esdb3: 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Papist:

And guess what? These early Christians were Catholics. The Holy Apostles, St Ignatius of Antioch, St Polycarp, Pope St Clement, St Perpetua, St Justin Martyr etc.

These funny people self. So if those you mentioned are the early christians, I guess paul, peter, john were pagans then.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by An2elect2(f): 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rich4god:

An2elect2....
I hope you have not eloped like you did in the other thread...

lol no i have not eloped. Not just ready for a long argument yet.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 8:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Papist:

And guess what? These early Christians were Catholics. The Holy Apostles, St Ignatius of Antioch, St Polycarp, Pope St Clement, St Perpetua, St Justin Martyr etc.
You think their pastors will tell them all these when they are bashing the catholic church.
Countries like Spain, France and co were overrun by Muslims before the knights came in to salvage the situation...
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
An2elect2:

lol no i have not eloped. Not just ready for a long argument yet.
Then next time, don't bring up the argument.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Esdb3:

These funny people self. So if those you mentioned are the early christians, I guess paul, peter, john were pagans then.
So do you want to call them middle ages Christians...
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Esdb3: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rich4god:
So do you want to call them middle ages Christians...

Any christian that came after the disciples are just christians, the apostles remain the early christians. They propagated the gospel.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by An2elect2(f): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rich4god:
Then next time, don't bring up the argument.

you have comprehension problem? i am not ready yet for a long argument on this. And i cant remember starting up any argument. I just posted the facts and you showed your disapproval.

I can engage in a debate on this next time and it mustn't be with you. Yes.

The scripture is enough for me to own you on this one. Just seyin.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 9:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Any christian that came after the disciples are just christians, the apostles remain the early christians. They propagated the gospel.
So Christians that lived along side the apostles aren't early Christians...
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Esdb3: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rich4god:
So Christians that lived along side the apostles aren't early Christians...

Lol I knew you would ask that. They were also early christians, contrary to my first statement. But it all ends with them.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by tartar9(m): 10:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
so xtians emerged in 16th century
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Lol I knew you would ask that. They were also early christians, contrary to my first statement. But it all ends with them.
So why then did you refute his statement cos I know pretty well that Ignatius was a disciple of John the apostle.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Esdb3: 10:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rich4god:
So why then did you refute his statement cos I know pretty well that Ignatius was a disciple of John the apostle.

Ignatius was just a student. He can't be called an early christian because he was not even active till years later. He was not even mentioned in the bible.

The catholics are heretic folks. Imagine the pope saying Jesus is not coming. I think I read he said there was no God.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Ignatius was just a student. He can't be called an early christian because he was not even active till years later. He was not even mentioned in the bible.

The catholics are heretic folks. Imagine the pope saying Jesus is not coming. I think I read he said there was no God.
Chaii.... I gv up... Read you post again and see if it actually made sense... Dat mean only the 12 apostle are the early Christians....

When did the pope said that.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 10:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Chaii.... I gv up... Read you post again and see if it actually made sense... Dat mean only the 12 apostle are the early Christians....

Y e b say Una go just dey talk any how wen any catholic is been discussed...
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Esdb3: 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rich4god:

Y e b say Una go just dey talk any how wen any catholic is been discussed...
go google am you go see. Just type pope on the second coming of christ.

They and the first deacons and converts are. Go check when john was born and when ignatius was born u go see say igi imu jina si ori.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 11:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Seun is not a christian? What is he then.

The no marriage practise when I said is not in the bible, I meant it is not a command, it was not enforced. It was just a suggestion by Paul. The catholics now making it compulsory for people who want to devote themselves is what I labelled 'wrong'.

They don't worship mary? They pray to mary. What will you call that.

U want to continue in these silly lines of thought.. I will explain again.

1. Seun has mentioned on his blog that he does not belong to any organised religion or christianity. It is safe to say he is either agnostic or atheist though his fear for muslim fatwas make him appear to favour the muslim sentiments.

2. Yes it is not compulsory to be unmarried to serve god and this is why only priests who know that their minds are made up choose to take the call to go unwed in the catholic church. U can serve God in several other ways in the catholic church even if u are wed.

3. They don't worship mary. They call on her to pray for them, they also call on a myriad of saints and angels to pray for them. The don't worship all the angels and saints do they?? Then why accuse them of worshipping Mary. The appropriateness of such calls for pray is what u should be asking Catholics to explain to you rather than alleging they worship mary.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Esdb3: 11:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ifeann:

U want to continue in these silly lines of thought.. I will explain again.

1. Seun has mentioned on his blog that he does not belong to any organised religion or christianity. It is safe to say he is either agnostic or atheist though his fear for muslim fatwas make him appear to favour the muslim sentiments.

2. Yes it is not compulsory to be unmarried to serve god and this is why only priests who know that their minds are made up choose to take the call to go unwed in the catholic church. U can serve God in several other ways in the catholic church even if u are wed.

3. They don't worship mary. They call on her to pray for them, they also call on a myriad of saints and angels to pray for them. The don't worship all the angels and saints do they?? Then why accuse them of worshipping Mary. The appropriateness of such calls for pray is what u should be asking Catholics to explain to you rather than alleging they worship mary.

Well christ commanded that prayers be made through him. "Nobody gets to the father except by the son"

Some bow to her image.

And my point lady is, even tthe priests that have desired to devout themselves fully can still marry. Paul himself said it was not compulsory not to marry, if you cannot hold yourself and still do the work of God you can marry.

How many of them follow through their vows. Maybe you shld try sneaking into a convent at mid-night or try staying in one for that long and be ravished by the FUCKERY that goes on there.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 12:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Esdb3:
go google am you go see. Just type pope on the second coming of christ.

They and the first deacons and converts are. Go check when john was born and when ignatius was born u go see say igi imu jina si ori.

Plz gv me a link as u didn't see any website where the pope said there is no god or Christ isn't coming.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Esdb3: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Rich4god:

Plz gv me a link as u didn't see any website where the pope said there is no god or Christ isn't coming.

www.alamongordo.com/vatican-no-end-of-times-and-no-second-coming/

Copy and paste. Happy reading.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by tola9ja: 12:35am On Apr 17, 2015
kay1one2:
Most of the fundamental ideologies behind Catholicism go against basic Christian doctrine. That's why the reformation by Martin Luther began in the about 15th century which eventually gave birth to the Protestant church which I was born into. Catholicism persecuted the body of Christ in its early days leading to a period called the dark ages about 500ad during which time, somewhere in arabia, islam sprung up. They withheld Bibles from the general populace and tortured believers as well.
It has undergone some reformation as in the charismatic movement lately but can do more!
I've always said it that Mary didn't do anything special to be chosen by God to birth Jesus but was rather "highly favoured of God" as recorded in the Scriptures. She obeyed the law but I'm certain many other girls her age did too!

https://www.nairaland.com/oremussanctus

https://www.nairaland.com/shariareporters

https://www.nairaland.com/holyfamily

REPLY HIM HE SAID YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN THAT MEANS YOU ARE A PAGAN

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 17, 2015
All this children bashing catholic church using Bible that is compiled by Catholic Church where they chooses the books they like and discard others is laughable , is like using a book writing by Wole Soyinka or Chunua Achebe to tell them that they don't understand very well what is written in their book.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Esdb3:

www.alamongordo.com/vatican-no-end-of-times-and-no-second-coming/

Copy and paste. Happy reading.
You see your sef.... Look how you are acting like a kid.... No offense... Look at the website you are quoting from. If the pope SATs something of that magnitude, how come its that website that you can quote from...

http://www.news.va/en/news/pope-benedict-angelus-for-the-feast-of-christ-the

Now take a look at one of Vatican website and read for yourself what the pope said abt the second coming...

You guys are filled with hatred for the church that anything negative you hear abt it, you just believe it without verification.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by 9jaforlife: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeann:

Kay and papist u guys need to chill.. Tho dialogue is necessary but ur tones are very confrontational.

Protestants and Catholics are doing great works today. In the past there has been "naughty" deeds by both parties, the Catholics have a long complex history, some which is not nice eg, a hand full of evil popes, wars, inquisitions but Christianity owes a lot to the Good Catholics who have done a lot of Good through the ages.
Let's not forget visionary men like Martin Luther who fought hard to translate the bible, hence bringing the word of God closer to the people despite resistance from the then pope, let's not forget William tindale who was murdered for his effort to translate the bible.

Today, universally, Catholics have consistently and firmly stood against homosexuality, abortion and capital punishment in line with the Bible. While several fractions of protestants/pentecostals have buckled to pressure and accepted them.
Catholics have consistently emphasised salvation while several protestants teach almost entirely on prosperity, miracle healing etc Venerating saints to the point of having status of them is wrong but Catholics do it.

Humans are consistently imperfect and hence we shall always fall short but pointing fingers and disparaging other effort making Christians is wrong be it catholic or protestant.

Bigotism is when Ifeann aka parisbookaddict accuses Muslims for not wearing long ties but says the bold part about fellow Christians!!!

[size=14] #Hypocrite [/size]

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by 9jaforlife: 12:05am On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:
Empiree, laogsshia, tartar9, 9jaforlife, roypcain etc come and see pentecostal and catholic Christians have a heated argument about theology and did not resort to murdering each other or making death threats.

I didn't know that NL arguments have led to murders in the past... Perhaps in your head

Since Abuaman smartly denied you the senseless banter you were looking for (in earlier comments), you desperately resorted to posting this garbage just to get attention!!

[size=14] #ItchyFingers [/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 12:31am On Apr 19, 2015
9jaforlife:

I didn't know that NL arguments have led to murders in the past... Perhaps in your head

Since Abuaman smartly denied you the senseless banter you were looking for (in earlier comments), you desperately resorted to posting this garbage just to get attention!!

[size=14] #ItchyFingers [/size]

Ur islamic section is only as a result of death threats and threats of fatwa made to the mods and seu.n..abuamam didnt reply because he knows. I have screen shots of several of such threats made by muslims. U muslims murder people all the time for exposing the fraud mohammed, this shouldnt be news to anyone. U murder shia, shia in turn murder sunnis..its the muslim way
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by 9jaforlife: 1:46am On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Ur islamic section is only as a result of death threats and threats of fatwa made to the mods and seu.n..abuamam didnt reply because he knows. I have screen shots of several of such threats made by muslims. U muslims murder people all the time for exposing the fraud mohammed, this shouldnt be news to anyone. U murder shia, shia in turn murder sunnis..its the muslim way

And your lips are made of lie spillers... Once they part, lies voluntarily gush out in multitudes cheesy

[size=14pt] Lying for Jesus [/size]

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by misreal(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2015
Rayhut:
All this children bashing catholic church using Bible that is compiled by Catholic Church where they chooses the books they like and discard others is laughable , is like using a book writing by Wole Soyinka or Chunua Achebe to tell them that they don't understand very well what is written in their book.
hahahahaahaj..a book compiled by catholic church? lol...so this is why catholics don't value the book??my dear the make up of catholic church now is not what was obtainable in the early church..your church has been infiltrated with strange teachings that's y u guys are missing it.QED.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Nobody: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

I don't respond to statements that any one with an IQ above m.oron; can clearly see is dumb.
Anytime I do not respond, pls assume that your comment in my opinion, is totally beneath notice.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by driand(m): 7:47am On Apr 19, 2015
An2elect2:

There is no truth in the catholic institution. The lie that it is the first church is what they use to keep their members bound in delusion.

Wake up, Jesus said he is the way, the truth and the life, no one can go to the Father but by him John 14: 6

The scriptures says expressly that there is no name giving under heaven by which men can be saved except the name of Jesus. Acts 4:12

You don't need the priest or clergy man to interpret that for you. It is as clear as night and day.

Only Jesus can save. Look to Him alone and be saved.
if I get what you are saying, you are trying to say there's no point going to church, OK! And your earlier post called the Catholic Church a cult? OK! I know you are just a kid in search of knowledge but please I beg you don't let your quest for knowledge mislead you or destroy you, let me show you how it all started with some,
1, they would be born in the Catholic
2, they get to the higher institutions and want to follow trend of things,
3, they join some pentecostal with lots of young people
4, they are misinformed and in the process they want to test God
5, since no man can put God to test they eventually fail
6, they arrive at a conclusion (there is no God)

That's how the fastest growing religion came about, ATHEISM!
Baby girl my humble advice is this do not criticize that church you were born and baptized in, you will end up doing yourself harm,
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by tartar9(m): 10:03am On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

it only as a result of stupîd moorons like you looking for where to deposit their vomits.and its morning o hope you'ved changed your god's diapers
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2015
tartar9:
it only as a result of stupîd moorons like you looking for where to deposit their vomits.and its morning o hope you'ved changed your god's diapers

Mohammed will be proud of u.. I wonder if u kiss the black stone with ur foul mouth.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 10:47am On Apr 19, 2015
Abuamam:

I don't respond to statements that any one with an IQ above m.oron; can clearly see is dumb.
Anytime I do not respond, pls assume that your comment in my opinion, is totally beneath notice.

Lol and yet u keep responding to my comments.

Abuamam the difference between u and the likes of 9ja4life, empiree is that u know that the quran is vile but u keep trying to rationalize it. U and tartar9 know far more about the terror of Mohammed than these other nairaland muslim yet u embrace it only because the fraud says he met an entity in a dark cave with zero withnesses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Have Any Of These Dreams, Your Life Will Be Stagnant. / What Does Bible Says About Bribes And Corruption? / If Man Evolved From Monkeys Why Do Monkeys Still Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.