Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,736 members, 7,955,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

I Need Help To Change name and dob In My Nigeria Passport! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help To Change name and dob In My Nigeria Passport! (885 Views)

Taxify Wants To Change The Way 18 Million Lagosians Move Daily / 2016: Visa Free Countries With The Nigeria Passport. / Renewal Of Nigeria Passport , UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help To Change name and dob In My Nigeria Passport! by dadeu: 10:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hello members,
I trust that I will through the counsel of the house,find a way to resolve the name and dob issues of my epassport. I beg some one with the knowledge, know how or contact that will help me successfully change these datas should come to my aide. please nairalanders help me!!!
Re: I Need Help To Change name and dob In My Nigeria Passport! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
dadeu:
Hello members,
I trust that I will through the counsel of the house,find a way to resolve the name and dob issues of my epassport. I beg some one with the knowledge, know how or contact that will help me successfully change these datas should come to my aide. please nairalanders help me!!!

Go to Abuja.
Re: I Need Help To Change name and dob In My Nigeria Passport! by dadeu: 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sile12:

Go to Abuja.

I know it can only be done in abuja.I have gone to abuja before now but I was not successful because the officers I met had completely no idea how to go about it so I wandered the whole premisese and then came back to lagos.
Now I really hope I can get a real contact
that can help me do that
I really need help
Re: I Need Help To Change name and dob In My Nigeria Passport! by Sunny4Gold: 5:37pm On May 11, 2015
You have to go Abuja. It is easy to change your name if is due to marriage (Women). If not due to marriage you have to show
evidence that you have really change your name, like court paper.

As for DOB, I don't think you can do that unless you can proof that the immigration office made a mistake. Remember they will call
for the paperwork of your current passport to determine your claim

(1) (Reply)

10 Dead, 5 Survives In Ghastly Accident At Abia Tower, Umuahia (photo) / Nigerian Man Dies In Plane On His Way Back To His Base In Malaysia(pics) / China Builds World's First Steel Truss Cable-stayed Railway Bridge.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.