Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Is This The Question That Created Atheism? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is This The Question That Created Atheism? (5808 Views)

Collection Of Thought Patterns That Created God(s) Idea / Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / From Atheism To Jesus: My Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Pr0ton: 10:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

there are a thousand and one design patterns of different animal and plant species .. from just one cell?

Yh, of course. It's why we (human and non-human animals and plants) are related/similar in some way.

There are organs and systems that perform various functions in an animal body... from just one cell?

Taking procreation again. Do you know that the complex you started from a single cell in the womb?

Evolution could have made sense if there were 4 to 7 species on earth but 10 to 14 million? nahh

Evolution took billions of years - about four billions - before reaching this stage. It didn't happen overnight. It took a lot of time as mutation and natural selection took part in the process.

Lemme ask you , why do you think the evolution theory is plausible

I think you should be able to get my thought from what I explained above. Besides, evidence from fossils casts away doubt. And evolution is biologically possible, and even a fact in this case.
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pr0ton:
Yh, of course. It's why we (human and non-human animals and plants) are related/similar in some way.
Taking procreation again. Do you know that the complex you started from a single cell in the womb?

The outcome of procreation is from a blueprint . This can be seen clearly in
Genesis 1 : 24

And God said, “Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind.” And it was so. 25 God made the wild animals according to their kinds, the livestock according to their kinds, and all the creatures that move along the ground according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good.

Evolution took billions of years - about four billions - before reaching this stage. It didn't happen overnight. It took a lot of time as mutation and natural selection took part in the process.

Why do animals evolve and plants do not ?

I think you should be able to get my thought from what I explained above. Besides, evidence from fossils casts away doubt. And evolution is biologically possible, and even a fact in this case.

Evidence of pre-adamic creation you mean?
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Esdb3: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Typical hateist.

Lol. . . .

Indeed, atheism is noises of folks who cannot justify religious belief.

Bragging around that you disbelief in existence of GOD but take to their heel when god is defined.

When divinities and supernatural cant help, they run hiding. Crazy folks.

Cheers

Abi fa imagine one plaetton asking me in a way to discredit christianity, to point out the morals that christianity preach in other words he meant to insinuate that christianity is not moralistic.
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by plaetton: 11:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Esdb3:

Abi fa imagine one plaetton asking me in a way to discredit christianity, to point out the morals that christianity preach in other words he meant to insinuate that christianity is not moralistic.
From a god that punished King Saul for not killing women and children, I wonder the kind of "moralistic" your god and your religion could possibly inspire.
Lol
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Esdb3: 11:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
plaetton:

From a god that punished King Saul for not killing women and children, I wonder the kind of "moralistic" your god and your religion could possibly inspire.
Lol

Wtf is wrong with you. You are just grasping at straws. One! Those people sinned against God, two. It was a time before even christ, primitive times, a time when people still killed ram to ask for forgiveness. Ha ha! U are just so unreasonable. That was how they lived then, go and read other ancient stories that are not biblical.

And that is why the new testament came to be NEW dummy NEW!!!! If you can't be reasonable....... If you can't talk to me on the new testament then get the fuckkkkkk off my mentions.
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by plaetton: 11:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
Esdb3:

Wtf is wrong with you. You are just grasping at straws. One! Those people sinned against God, two. It was a time before even christ, primitive times, a time when people still killed ram to ask for forgiveness. Ha ha! U are just so unreasonable. That was how they lived then, go and read other ancient stories that are not biblical.

And that is why the new testament came to be NEW dummy NEW!!!! If you can't be reasonable....... If you can't talk to me on the new testament then get the fuckkkkkk off my mentions.
Thanks again for showing your moral schizophrenia.
So in your moral universe, people, women and children should be slaughtered, genocide committed, if they sinned against your god!?

And you are shamelessly justifying the genocide by saying that it was olden times?
Olden times, but same god ,or not?

What a fxxking ret.ar.ded m.oro.n you are.

1 Like

Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by plaetton: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Esdb3:

So the new testament came to correct, refurbish, do a makeover of a genocidal schizophrenic god into a loving moral god?
Is that what you are saying?
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Esdb3: 12:23am On Apr 16, 2015
plaetton:

So the new testament came to correct, refurbish, do a makeover of a genocidal schizophrenic god into a loving moral god?
Is that what you are saying?

Nope.

See The new testament like an upgrade. like it was brought up to ease burden, show leniency and help the. Modern world. Imagine christians having to buy animals for sacrifice when they sin. Now you just have to call on God. The new testament is grace. Formerly, when you sin you can die if you don't repent, now God keeps hoping you'll repent. If not for the new testament, atheism wouldn't even exist.
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Esdb3: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2015
plaetton:

Thanks again for showing your moral schizophrenia.
So in your moral universe, people, women and children should be slaughtered, genocide committed, if they sinned against your god!?

And you are shamelessly justifying the genocide by saying that it was olden times?
Olden times, but same god ,or not?

What a fxxking ret.ar.ded m.oro.n you are.

Eh mo ma rogo o. Pheww.... The Britons killed the Nazis in world war II was it justified or not.

God works with the world as it is, my new testament explanation should lighten that to you. Those were the israelis' enemies and God's so they had to be killed, if not they would have waged war on israel. That was the practice then. Nothing like that happened in the new testament because the world changed dummy.

See,

Why not play on the safe side. In your mind I
know there is still a 10 percent doubt that your
ideology is right. If you follow christianity and it
ends up being a charade, you have nothing to
lose, but if you are wrong and you die an
atheist,Ooohh lala we all know where it ends.
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Redlyn: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Nope thats not it... you are way very so so very wrong grin

here is the question, just two nice simple words smiley

[size=20]Prove it [/size]

Well teknicali thats not really a question grin
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by johnydon22(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Redlyn:

Well teknicali thats not really a question grin

lol grin grin
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Esdb3: 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
johnydon22:
Nope thats not it... you are way very so so very wrong grin

here is the question, just two nice simple words smiley

[size=20]Prove it [/size]

The only way you can know him is by faith, then you'll know him. Read up on the beatitudes.
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by frank317: 9:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Nope.

See The new testament like an upgrade. like it was brought up to ease burden, show leniency and help the. Modern world. Imagine christians having to buy animals for sacrifice when they sin. Now you just have to call on God. The new testament is grace. Formerly, when you sin you can die if you don't repent, now God keeps hoping you'll repent. If not for the new testament, atheism wouldn't even exist.

U keep missing the point and i am beginning to wonder if u are mentally sound.

Does the fact that the new testament came justify what ever babaric act ur God did or ordered in the past?

Because of sin, he killed a whole human race, both kids and infants. Is that right? Is that what morality is all about? Now Jesus came and preached turn the other cheek when his father (or him) didn't show a good example from the beginning. He even ordered humans to kill their fellow humans that made him unhappy.

It all makes no sense
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Esdb3: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
frank317:

U keep missing the point and i am beginning to wonder if u are mentally sound.

Does the fact that the new testament came justify what ever babaric act ur God did or ordered in the past?

Because of sin, he killed a whole human race, both kids and infants. Is that right? Is that what morality is all about? Now Jesus came and preached turn the other cheek when his father (or him) didn't show a good example from the beginning. He even ordered humans to kill their fellow humans that made him unhappy.

It all makes no sense

Ha humans! He told Noah to warn them. And Noah warned them for almost [size=40]120 YEARS!!![/size]

he is God nigga. You have a problem with his decisions, heaven is just a trailer, transformer or poison away.
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by frank317: 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Esdb3:

Ha humans! He told Noah to warn them. And Noah warned them for almost [size=40]120 YEARS!!![/size]

he is God nigga. You have a problem with his decisions, heaven is just a trailer, transformer or poison away.

What's he warning them for? Didn't he know they would not repent? Didn't he know them before they were born? As a moral God, what was he suppose to do since he knew they would never repent? Kill them all even children?

Is this how u intend to preach morality here?

Well, Allah is Allah niqqa, if u have a problem with his followers following his instruction to kill ya all christian infidels u can go and hug tranfomer or drink a bucket full of poison

2 Likes

Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by Esdb3: 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
frank317:

What's he warning them for? Didn't he know they would not repent? Didn't he know them before they were born? As a moral God, what was he suppose to do since he knew they would never repent? Kill them all even children?

Is this how u intend to preach morality here?

Well, Allah is Allah niqqa, if u have a problem with his followers following his instruction to kill ya all christian infidels u can go and hug tranfomer or drink a bucket full of poison

Ha ha lmfao ani you people will still confess. I thought allah was the same God according to y'all. Did he kill muslims? The people turned away from him fully, how can you warn people for 120 years and they won't change still. Does that look like just normal sinning to you? Out of everyone then only about 8 people still respected God. He tried starting over with men that was why he did that.

Read the stories well. I won't lie the times of the old testament was harsh and hard. The new testament brought ease into the world. If that is what you want to hear.
Re: Is This The Question That Created Atheism? by frank317: 6:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Esdb3:

Ha ha lmfao ani you people will still confess. I thought allah was the same God according to y'all. Did he kill muslims? The people turned away from him fully, how can you warn people for 120 years and they won't change still. Does that look like just normal sinning to you? Out of everyone then only about 8 people still respected God. He tried starting over with men that was why he did that.

Read the stories well. I won't lie the times of the old testament was harsh and hard. The new testament brought ease into the world. If that is what you want to hear.

Lol...is Allah now ur God? So what's this talk about the same God?

No he didn't kill Muslims but he has asked his followers like ISIS and bokoharam to kill ya all infidel Christians, does that make ur God who killed his sinful people any better?

Again I ask u, what's he warning them for? Didn't he know they wouldn't repent? Why was he giving them 120yrs when he already knew they wouldn't repent? So with all the things he knew he still thought killing them was the best option? Did that solve the problem?

What's really the moral lesson of killing them after 120yrs?

Thanks, the old time was harsh, do u know accept ur loving started with a bad example? He started off as a harsh role model, can u see? He is the last person to preach morality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Lust After A Woman Or Man In Your Heart You Have Fornicated / How Pastors Are Using Our Toddlers For Fake Miracles / Easter Gift: “the Christian God: Blood And Human Sacrifice”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.