Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69700 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by honeychild(f): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
bankson80:
my only problem is that all this white people is asking me why he cant speak englisch and not his native language cos englisch is nigeria official langauge.... on my own part.am not really happy that cnn have to subtitle his interview just like shekua no difference.nigerian persident for that matter and englisch speaking country.it can never happen in flancphorn country. am not happy.i felt not represented and i cant be proud again to see my presido in world economic furum or in world annual summit in swiss or in world buisness summit.i hope only dangote,tony,ngozi or opec boss will do the needful.mark my words today they will never invite buhari in such thing.

But madam pat was not disgraceful to you?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by usdam: 12:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Plz chop cool abegi.
What was Jonathan and his cohorts doing in Lagos prior to the elections?
Did voting actually take place in the SS and SE?
I bet you that if we the northerners had adopted the same voting pattern you people used in the East Jonathan would have not gotten up to a hundred thousand votes in the whole North.
The SS and SE have never thrown their weight behind the northerners except if one their sons is there to benefit directly.
On the issue of almajiris,mama pieces patience Jonathan used that word as an insult on the whole north and so during the election those that she called the almajiris voted her husband out. And don't forget that after the presidential election the governorship election took place and we still had almost same figures combined in places like kano,Kaduna and Katsina. Were the voters underage as the SS and SE are claiming.
There is nothing wrong with Buhari making comments about Rivers election, for actually voting never took place in that state, not only APC other parties complained and even observers said there is virtually no election in Rivers.
APC is a party of the progressives for the progressive minded Nigerians.APC membership cut across all the geopolitical zones of Nigeria irrespective of members religious affiliate.PDP was the party that used religious houses to campaign for reelection,most especially inciting the Christians voters against the candidacy of General Muhammadu Buhari which was strongly used as a campaign tool in the SS and SE and North Central.
I disagree with you that there was mass disenfranchisement just because the card reader fail to accept some PVC. And on the issue of PVC collection some people deliberately refused to go for their PVCs with the clumsy excuse of seeking for their daily bread most especially the South southerners and the South easterners. When you said the technology used was configured to favour a particular Ethnic group or religion or region, I came to a conclusion that the architect of this write up is more stupid than I initially thought of.
Thanks to Almighty God, there was no major violence in the northern part of the country. Violence was central to SS and SE states and remember those threatened the North and the South West with war were actually from the South South.
Plz,BUHARI did nothing wrong. Stop criticising him wrongly and out of hatred, remember you are going to spend the next four years with him as your President, so, try to like and appreciate him as a human being not as a northerner or a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:19am On Apr 16, 2015
jamace:
Buhari is going to rule through a new brand of democracy which I will call military-democracy. grin
thats what we want, we r safe under military-Demo than Notorious thief s/e & s/s armed rubbers govt

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by johnsonjosbles(m): 5:28am On Apr 16, 2015
honeychild:

But madam pat was not disgraceful to you?
dont mind them,they are useeelleeeeees hypocrates, they can never recognise good when they see one!their mind is full of evil! all they want is for the country to colapse,what ever you say to them is nonsence untill hey acomplish thier mission!but God love NIGERIA soo much,Jonathan would have finished this country and they'l continue to praise him becos thats was their fore-father mission(OJUKWU).

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Horllamideh(m): 5:38am On Apr 16, 2015
joeyfire:

I wish it had been the other way around because the infrastructural projects that GEJ laid down in the SW outnumber those of the SE by 3-1. You think the average igbo person gives a shit that okonjo iweala is coordinating minister?
which part of the SW because i have been to 3 southwest states apart from lagos in the last one year and i haven't come across a projects that has the hand of GEJ in it (maybe it's because they are states being run by the opposition).....That's why i like the signature of one nairalander,it reads "That moment when you are watching the clip of projects executed by GEJ on TV and you'll be asking yourself "am I in Congo?"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by joeyfire(m): 6:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Horllamideh:

which part of the SW because i have been to 3 southwest states apart from lagos in the last one year and i haven't come across a projects that has the hand of GEJ in it (maybe it's because they are states being run by the opposition).....That's why i like the signature of one nairalander,it reads "That moment when you are watching the clip of projects executed by GEJ on TV and you'll be asking yourself "am I in Congo?"

GEJs projects in the SW plenty. If start listing I no go go work. SW got plenty of power infrastructure, irrigation, potable water in prioritised places like osun, railway maintenance and upgrading etc All the info u need is on www.bpp.gov.ng you will see where govt money went in the last four years. GEJ didnt neglect SW at all forget politicians and their mouth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by babeabike: 6:51am On Apr 16, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
The whole 2015 election was won and lost between Jonathan and Jega team.
Jega team comprise of hausafulani muslims and their slaves all encased in APC while Jonathan team are highly literate Nigerians, christian majority spread across the south and middlebelt.
Jega used his umpire status to rig for his team while Jonathan a honest and humble man insisted on doing the right thing!
Karma is a law. It will surely catch up with APC sooooooon!!

So lame
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by fyna: 6:55am On Apr 16, 2015
You cant eat your cake and have it. Try and change your myopic way of reasoning for the good of your people and for the interest of Nigeria and Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Amazo: 7:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Darlduchi:

Who is we? what is SS? and What have you done ever? United in stealing the resources of Biafra land, is that something to be proud of?
Look away from Biafra Land, turn to Ogbomosho or lake chad, for a minute or two or forever.

Biafra is a Nation, igbo, Izzon, Igbanke, efik Ibibio, ijaw, kalabari are all Clans within Biafra Land. Non of you monkeys and Baboons can change it.

This is very amusing to say the least. Just look at how someone has magically added all these distinct tribes (Izzon, Igbanke, efik, Ibibio, ijaw, kalabari) into the magical Biafra land grin . But it's the usual script and Ibos have been maliciously claiming SS lands with subtlety since 1970. Keep on dreaming undecided. If your magical Biafra nation becomes existent, i'll really like to see how the likes of Dokubo etc respond to your magical claims that Ijaws, Kalabaris...etc are now Biafrans grin
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by emeka2847: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2015
Thank you, Sir!
omenka:
After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se". These guys have chosen to continue trudging along the same trajectory even after the election; causing ethnoreligious disharmony and tension. How does calling an election a sham amount to drawing a battle line??

The ordinary hardworking folks who bust their humps daily under the scorching sun in the SS and SE should be mindful of the condemnable antics of these greedy politicians that claim to represent their interests when in fact they value the lives of the pets they have at home more than that of an average South southerner or South easterner. They've completely lost out in the power struggle and the only way they can remain relevant is ensuring that everyone from that region irrespective of social class, sees the government at the centre as an enemy! Even in Abia, APGA is calling for an outright cancellation of the polls because they were a complete "sham". What are they gonna say about that? That Buhari instigated APGA to do so??

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting their uncanny agenda.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by emeka2847: 7:22am On Apr 16, 2015
I think the writer of this article is anti-christ
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by OdenigboAroli(m): 7:32am On Apr 16, 2015
ilugunboy:

It is not his "concern"...it's rather his wish that the incoming government fail...it's shows the deep seated anger and evil-wish these people want to befall Nigeria during GMB government.

As long as the memories of the civil war still play a role in the way these people relate with other Nigerians...it will be difficult having a working country with them.

Did you and your gang of detractors ever wished GEJ well,even when the man was making the right move ? You summoned your media might and made sure your dragged him through the mud just because he isn't your kinsman. I wish Buhari the best but the same standard used in measuring GEJ will equally be applied to your kaura god. Stinking,disgusting piece of tribalist!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Dsholla: 8:18am On Apr 16, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
When will you get over the shock of Buhari defeating Jonathan?
his just mourning over the massacre of pdp....
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by TheOtherview: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
How did I miss this wonderful thread?
Look at them - seething with rage, frothing at the mouth, and convulsing; as the corrupt and rudderless leadership they are welded to, enters its final throes.

@OP's article is a timely reminder of the extent to which some commentators became welded to 'tyranny of the tribe'.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by PStacks(m): 9:53am On Apr 16, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16

Arrant non-sense
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by bravozulu: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
Buhari's ascendancy to the presidency is the reflection of the will of the majority. The SE and SS chose to align with "theirs" as they have always been describing PGEJ. Others thought otherwise and voted against him. He lost and conceded so. So why the unnecessary hue? Wait for another election year and re-field "yours", or any other person. If Nigerians accept him/her, fine and good, if not, try again.
One lesson learnt from this elections is that, to win the presidency, alliances have to be made. If you think only a SS/SE alliance can win you the Presidency, then good luck to you. If not, then you have to gnaw out of your cocoon of ethnicity, sentiments and threats and face the reality.
Lets be objective and reasonable for God's sake!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Emphany: 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
sayemma:
It is too early to cry my pdp brother
Did you sleep at all?
my own be say...the fulani nigga only has 4years to show me he has a good side,or i vote the change(apc) out.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by clemz88(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2015
freshdude99:

Sorry to disappoint you, Sai Baba doesn't guarantee much likes no more grin
I'm not his fan n can never be. Jst accepting it cos gudluck loosed cos of his gentlemanism
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by saintandsinnerz: 11:09am On Apr 16, 2015
omenka:
After all that rant, I couldn't see a single line the article quoted coming from the general that suggests he's "drawn a battle line with the ss and se". These guys have chosen to continue trudging along the same trajectory even after the election; causing ethnoreligious disharmony and tension. How does calling an election a sham amount to drawing a battle line??

The ordinary hardworking folks who bust their humps daily under the scorching sun in the SS and SE should be mindful of the condemnable antics of these greedy politicians that claim to represent their interests when in fact they value the lives of the pets they have at home more than that of an average South southerner or South easterner. They've completely lost out in the power struggle and the only way they can remain relevant is ensuring that everyone from that region irrespective of social class, sees the government at the centre as an enemy! Even in Abia, APGA is calling for an outright cancellation of the polls because they were a complete "sham". What are they gonna say about that? That Buhari instigated APGA to do so??

If I were Buhari, I'd try to ensure a bill is passed that would criminalise utterances like this. If you can't live in unity irrespective of your tribe or where you come from, remain in your house and interact with only your family or spew garbage in public and have your bigoted asss hauled into jail. Useless fools acting like victims while promoting their uncanny agenda.
If Gej govt had followed the highlighted part of your post, don't think you think that your sorry azz will also be in jail?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 16, 2015
GBAM!
omenka:

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 16, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

If Gej govt had followed the highlighted part of your post, don't think you think that your sorry azz will also be in jail?

Comments that tend to be divisive should be deterred. Everyone should support this idea, don't you think?
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 16, 2015
bravozulu:
Lets be objective and reasonable for God's sake!

You can just say that again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
hummerwise:

You can even quote me rite...
I luv yu broda, am not tribalistic like yu..
Yu can say anythn 4rm nw till nxtyr, it doesn't reduce the fact that I can always feed you.
Stop bin to extreme igbo wen bin a Nigerian can always bring you joy..
Continue wif ur burn burn, those wey talk like that yesterday dey 6ft..
keep comforting yasef. There wont be mistakes and mercy this time
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by BraniacX(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
akthedream:
mγ fire burn that your mouth if you no bring the post out..you dumbass seeking attention..crawl back to your hole before I break your head now...since the only language you guys understand is violence and gutter language..

Hahahahahaha!!!!

EeedeeeeOta!!

Lockup smallboy

Na inside your BC me stay mend you and your crew
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Noneroone(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2015
bmoses:

were u not among those that was praying for Buhari to become the President? dont complain ooooo
This is a heavy allegation grin how can i root for buhari of all persons to be president?
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Noneroone(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2015
BlackMaria:

Same 1,my bitch ass tribe cud not teach the fulanis in the last 150 yrs in ilorin. Abeg i should just shut up grin
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=Noneroone post=32845764][/quote]
I see you,igbo(marijuana) boy. U neva enter lagoon yet.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Jman06(m): 10:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
whimpy:
you are very correct.....when PDP looses they concede defeat but APC always calls for "outright cancellation".....Buhari calls it a sham....what do you expect from someone who doesn't even know the full meaning of his party's name. please someone should ask him the rigging that was done in KANU was what......abeg that old hag should do and die johr...
GEJ OUR HERO!!!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by mensdept: 4:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Of course I'm the last supporter of an old retired general from the 1980s to come and be our "democratic" savior.

However, Buhari has not drawn the line in all fairness. If mum folks from even the south can support him, then whatever happens to them and their communities they deserve.

The East has corrupt and failed leaders, that is, for the last 16 years. Is that not shameful? Only Duke and Akpabio did anything meaningful. Look at Theo Orji smuggling himself back to senate when he ought to be publicly flogged

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by otokx(m): 4:29am On Apr 19, 2015
TheOtherview:
How did I miss this wonderful thread?
Look at them - seething with rage, frothing at the mouth, and convulsing; as the corrupt and rudderless leadership they are welded to, enters its final throes.

@OP's article is a timely reminder of the extent to which some commentators became welded to 'tyranny of the tribe'.

Seconded, shameful write up.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Princephelar(m): 11:43pm On May 02, 2015
Horllamideh:

lol wicked somebody

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 11:02am On Dec 04, 2015
owobokiri:
The worst he can do is to stop federal projects in the east, we are used to that. Ban this ban that, we re used to that too. Make few politicians from the east ministers in charge of such funny ministries as information, special duties or at best, ministry of youths and sports/ culture. It won't be new. He towed these lines in the past and the east survived, this his second coming if so vindictive as the first will be history with time too.

You have been proved wrong, Mr Owobokiri.

Non of the ministry you envisaged is been head by a south Easterner.

Go join your fellow ipod bastttards.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

The Look Saraki Gave To Buhari At Public Event That Got Nigerians Talking / President Buhari Wore His Eye-Glasses On His Cap (Photo) / Soldiers Flog An 'Unknown Gunman' In Nnewi, Anambra (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.