Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (1208 Views)

Over 200 Nigerians Reportedly Stranded At Togo/ghana Border - Eugene Orji Ikoro / Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents / 615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by argon500: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
10 Nigerians are feared dead after angry South Africans launched a xenophobic attack on African migrants in Johannesburg on Friday April 10th. According to reports, 5 Gabonese, 10 Somalis and 5 Congolese students were also killed with some of their bodies set ablaze during the attack.

According to reports, the South Africans say their anger is that black migrants from other African countries are taking all the jobs available to young men in their country, leaving them, the citizens jobless, and slowly taking over their economy.

In a related development, 5 Africans migrants in South Africa were killed in yet another string of xenophobic attacks in Durban yesterday April 14th. The South African police is currently patrolling the city to avert further attacks on shops owned by immigrants from other African countries. Malawian government have concluded plans to repatriate its citizens in South Africa following the increased rate of xenophobic attacks.

Source: http://goldmyne.tv/sad-10-nigerians-reportedly-killed-in-xenophobic-attacks-in-south-africa/
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by agarawu23(m): 8:19am On Apr 15, 2015
sad sad
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2015
This is totally unacceptable, the AU should do something about this nonsense, why go about killing other Africans? Lazy set of useless human-eating fvcktards. angry
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Pls kill any South african near u..am taking this to twitter..its bcoming too much
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by theV0ice: 8:39am On Apr 15, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
Pls kill any South african near u..am taking this to twitter..its bcoming too much

The problem is you won't find them in their numbers anywhere in Nigeria the way you find so many Nigerians in SA.

Killing the ones you find will only increase their desire to kill more there and our people are more there.

The SA govt should do more to protect Nigerians and other black migrants.

It's getting too much
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by nerodenero: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
No place like home.
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
theV0ice:

The problem is you won't find them in their numbers anywhere in Nigeria the way you find so many Nigerians in SA.

Killing the ones you find will only increase their desire to kill more there and our people are more there.

The SA govt should do more to protect Nigerians and other black migrants.

It's getting too much
yeah,true..but they av been killing for a long time..whenever they feel like,they kill..Why dnt people from other countries kill them too..this is nonsense..i avnt killed b4 and hopefully never will but i hate hearing News abt Nigerians been killed for no just cause..
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by theV0ice: 8:48am On Apr 15, 2015
AlphaGentMan:
yeah,true..but they av been killing for a long time..whenever they feel like,they kill..Why dnt people from other countries kill them too..this is nonsense..i avnt killed b4 and hopefully never will but i hate hearing News abt Nigerians been killed for no just cause..

It's very annoying really. The SA govt really needs to do more and i hope the Nigerian govt can force them to.
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by Samirana360(m): 8:49am On Apr 15, 2015
hmmm....dis south africans have started again...they think they can fuvk with nigerians...well let them continue...we knw knw how 2 trap them and kill when they come lookin 4 miracles 4rm our pastors. i smel another buildin colapse
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by osystein(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2015
Not true, no Nigerian has died, I'm studying in SA, this story has been making the round since last week. Stop spreading false info, its not helping matters. Only two foreigners were confirmed dead, including 3 south Africans during looting of shops.

1 Like

Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by SirShymexx: 9:03am On Apr 15, 2015
Isn't South Africa no man's land?

And there is a legend that the naija Jews developed it, and they also want the right to be elected into political offices in the rainbow nation loool. Saw them carrying placards everywhere in South Africa on YouTube lool

Better watch how you move in a country still hurting from its dark past.

R.I.P to the dead.

1 Like

Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by LTSHANGY: 9:27am On Apr 15, 2015
SirShymexx:
Isn't South Africa no man's land?

And there is a legend that the naija Jews developed it, and they also want the right to be elected into political offices in the rainbow nation loool. Saw them carrying placards everywhere in South Africa on YouTube lool

Better watch how you move in a country still hurting from its dark past.

R.I.P to the dead.

If you had opened up this stinky mouth of your's anywhere around me, I would have beaten you to a pulp like the kid you are.. Senseless bastard.. Anuohia!!
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by SirShymexx: 9:32am On Apr 15, 2015
LTSHANGY:

If you had opened up this stinky mouth of your's anywhere around me, I would have beaten you to a pulp like the kid you are.. Senseless bastard.. Anuohia!!

Lol.

Internet tough puerile kid, that will only happen if you want ya head disconnected from ya neck - and ya carcass fed to vultures.

Where do you live? We can always practicalize it, don't you think?

Effing cannibalistic bonobo.

1 Like

Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by doctokwus: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Little wonder d civilized world looks at d Blackman with disdain.
Just take a look at all d countries d colonialists left for d Blackman to manage.Once flourishing economies with clean,secure environments and loving neighbours of Nigeria,Zimbabwe and lately south Africa,have now been turned to the precolonialist jungles of hate,squalor,insecurity and extreme hate of neighbours and even distant blood brothers.
Ever since apartheid,as far disgusting as it was,died and d Anc took over safrica,a new more heinous form of xenophobia has been steadily growing and d economy will sooner than later start feeling d effects.
Mugabe of Zimbabwe took over and d country is barely recognizable from d beauty and good life it offered to all.
Congo, former Zaire with unbelievable riches is now synonymous with strife.Many other African and even distant black countries like Haiti,t &t, and others ain't fairing any better.
Nigeria has never been d same since d British left,from one corrupt, totally incompetent regime to d other,be it civilian or military,climaxed with d last 6yrs of the most bankrupt, utterly corrupt and nauseating ly incompetent govt ever to rule us.
With GMB we must try collectively to get it right and place d Blackman as a competent species able to organise a society into an efficient,secure,loving,thriving nation.
The Asian tigers of today determined that their species must stand shoulder to shoulder with d Caucasian race and had leaders with dat vision and determination to get things done.Today d Blackman cannot raise his head with d Asians that were d scorn of d whites just few years ago;talkless of d ever dominant Caucasian
Safrica is failing but cannot be allowed to fail.Nigeria can also rise given d right leadership.
Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by MduZA: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2015
AlphaGentMan:

let the show begin

1 Like

Re: SAD: 10 Nigerians Reportedly Killed In Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa by mzzkismet: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2015
Ile baba omo kii ba omo leru....... d rest should pls come back home. Nd let d SA be, maybe leaving their country will solve their problems. Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Governorship Results, Says Metuh / Nigeria Internet Users Hit 75,773,679 Million Today,view The Statistics / Another Fraud In Delta State Election Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.