Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Invite From Csorbit - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Csorbit (14214 Views)

Invite From Dragnet For Sahara Group Test / Invite From Nestle, Nw-abaji / Invite From Betfillglobal (ITS SCAM/MARKETING TALK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2015
mxchly:

nawa o please have you been in contact with anyone that has been contacted? me sef dey wait o hopefully
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Were you shortlisted too?

Yes I've been in contact with someone that has been called to pick up his own appointment letter.
News now is that it's in batches. They'll surely get to everyone but not the same time which means not everyone will be resuming at the same time.

nah I haven't been called yet.. hope the pay is gud
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:01pm On Jun 23, 2015
mxchly:

nah I haven't been called yet.. hope the pay is gud

Yeah the pay is good
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 2:17pm On Jun 23, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Yeah the pay is good

Please can you be a little more specific?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:23pm On Jun 23, 2015
IOb:

Please can you be a little more specific?

I can't discuss that here. Tunde is that you... You're on my bbm list now
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

I can't discuss that here. Tunde is that you... You're on my bbm list now

Oh okay. This isn't Tunde by the way. smiley
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:54am On Jul 01, 2015
angry
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2015
last day of June, still nothing... e get as e be o God dey
Re: Invite From Csorbit by ernyo(m): 5:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
hmmm. are we sure these people have not called those they want for the NOC position? Please anyone with legit information should let us know, so we can take our mind off this "suspense". Please chat me up on 569917EA/08066061838. thanks in advance.
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
ernyo:
hmmm. are we sure these people have not called those they want for the NOC position? Please anyone with legit information should let us know, so we can take our mind off this "suspense". Please chat me up on 569917EA/08066061838. thanks in advance.

This suspense get as e be I swear but God dey Sha. I'm still somewhat optimistic
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

This suspense get as e be I swear but God dey Sha. I'm still somewhat optimistic that they are still going to call the remaining 30 candidates they shortlisted. It is well

Bro the best thing is to focus on other things... They'll eventually choose whether to call the rest or not.
My theory is that they called on those with data center or network center experience first. cry
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2015
mxchly:

Bro the best thing is to focus on other things... They'll eventually choose whether to call the rest or not.
My theory is that they called on those with data center or network center experience first. cry
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mobo112: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Invite From Csorbit by CodeineJunkiee(m): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
[quote author=mobo112 post=36147389]
Re: Invite From Csorbit by amyjessy(f): 11:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
mxchly:

Jst got a call from dem

nawa o please have you been in contact with anyone that has been contacted? me sef dey wait o hopefully
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=amyjessy post=37407698][/quote]

Were you told date and time you should come? I got the call too
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 7:25am On Sep 01, 2015
sad wasn't called...
still hoping though. IoB please I'd like to get some details from you via whatsapp
Re: Invite From Csorbit by mxchly(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Bro xup were you called too?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2015
mxchly:
sad wasn't called...
still hoping though. IoB please I'd like to get some details from you via whatsapp
You can ask anything you need to know here but you must know that I didn't accept the offer; Not because of the pay but because of the job spec. It doesn't fit into my short term goals. I wish you all the best
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Udochee(m): 11:58am On Sep 02, 2015
IOb:

You can ask anything you need to know here
please what is/are the job spec(s) like so that most of us can zero our minds down & think of other things.NB:-please be diplomatic(u know na).the suspense has been too much abeg.whats the probability of still been called...
Re: Invite From Csorbit by IOb(m): 2:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Udochee:

please what is/are the job spec(s) like so that most of us can zero our minds down & think of other things.NB:-please be diplomatic(u know na).the suspense has been too much abeg.whats the probability of still been called...
I'd upload a picture of the offer letter; hopefully it would answer your question. As for the chance of getting a call? I don't know. Just keep praying and believe in God; at the appropriate time, the right offer would come
Re: Invite From Csorbit by owolabiza(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2015
why is the thread dry....I guess u all have been called?
Re: Invite From Csorbit by Hashop: 10:13am On Sep 29, 2015
I never knew wasn't the only one with dis thought ... who ever is being called, update us on how tins went. abeg o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See List Of Shortlisted Candidates For 2018 Nigeria Police Recruitment / Can A Non-national Join Nigerian Army? / Unsuccessful Interviews Have Started Affecting My Confidence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.