Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

No Child Marriage. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Child Marriage. (5738 Views)

My Shocking Experience About Child Marriage / Sad! Mrs Anne Sammoses Enenche Thrown Out Because She Has No Child With Him. / Share The Awareness - The Deadly Consequences Of Child Marriage (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Child Marriage. by Dyt(f): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

If Couples with issues of the fruit of the womb can still find love, joy & happiness in their marriage then what is wrong with my wish?
The only limitation i have right now is the fact that i want a Nigerian woman, my wish would not be a problem if i extend my search to the west. ( United States, Europe).

Good luck in your self centred search

2 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yes nau, u are on the right track. Search out single parent women too
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 7:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Dyt:

Good luck in your self centred search

Thank you & ensure you keep a check on the thread hopefully to read the good news on my search.
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
moreeni:
Yes nau, u are on the right track. Search out single parent women too

I mentioned i don't want a single mother.
Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Whoops...you are on a long thing! You will need to go look for a woman who can't have kids by circumstance. Otherwise, you are on a loooooooooooooooooong thing!

2 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 7:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
moreeni:

Whoops...you are on a long thing! You will need to go look for a woman who can't have kids by circumstance. Otherwise, you are on a loooooooooooooooooong thing!

lol! Really?
Re: No Child Marriage. by Dyt(f): 8:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Thank you & ensure you keep a check on the thread hopefully to read the good news on my search.

Who am I not to say WONDERFUL
grin
Re: No Child Marriage. by KanwuliaJara: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Why the double standards? undecided
Quite selfish!
No surprises!

I pity single women of this generation and ON NL I swia! grin

5 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

lol! Really?

No sane African Woman will deliberately choose to miss out on the joy of motherhood. Those little bundles absolutely make a woman complete. The little hearts with the biggest spaces...I won't give up the chance for that for all the money in the world!

4 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Dude you seem paranoid for something that obviously should not, even going to the extent of calling me "Oshi".

I guess you need some temperament therapy, hopefully, help will come your way as the thread moves on.

This is my wish and i know i will find someone some day.

Foolishness in high places!

5 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

A beggar with a choice. SMH!

4 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
An to think I opened this therad cos I thought it was speaking against child brides.

Mtcheeeeeeeew.

2 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 8:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
moreeni:

No sane African Woman will deliberately choose to miss out on the joy of motherhood. Those little bundles absolutely make a woman complete. The little hearts with the biggest spaces...I won't give up the chance for that for all the money in the world!

Calm down...Is it the one you will give birth to and begin to nag about caring for him/her? Or probably buy a Nanny from OLX to care for him/her? My search continues.
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 8:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wedon:
An to think I opened this therad cos I thought it was speaking against child brides.

Mtcheeeeeeeew.

Huh? I hope you don`t visit it again...Please don`t make me believe what i am thinking,your next action will disapprove or confirm it.
Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
deeptesting:

Calm down...Is it the one you will give birth to and begin to nag about caring for him/her? Or probably buy a Nanny from OLX to care for him/her? My search continues.

Yes it does. It's a win-win situation for you. You already got the kids. Ain't you lucky? Well, let's spread the gospel. Good luck.
Re: No Child Marriage. by cococandy(f): 3:29am On Apr 16, 2015
You may still find a lady who fits your requirements.
Just place ads in strategic journals and newspapers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Child Marriage. by cococandy(f): 3:30am On Apr 16, 2015
moreeni:

there may be a few who don't want kids. You can't really speak for everyone.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 6:29am On Apr 16, 2015
cococandy:
there may be a few who don't want kids. You can't really speak for everyone.

Thank you.
I am not given up, i know it is feasible and will surely keep my search active as per your recommendation above.
Re: No Child Marriage. by Qmab: 9:26am On Apr 16, 2015
deeptesting:

Huh! She must be a career woman who is willing to dedicate her time to get to the pinnacle of her career while still sharing life with me her love. I can't live with a redundant woman.. Sorry!.

Hey OP. What you want is impossible. Marriage is all about compromise. You won't find any woman who will match perfectly all the conditions. You would need to meet up with her halfway if you want your future relationship to work out well.

2 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Jamean(f): 9:58am On Apr 16, 2015
No. You are really selfish. You don't want a single parent lady, but you are one. angry

Second hand should marry second hand. Don't go about looking for tear rubber with a condition not have any child of her own. You want to deeptest her. That is really selfish. angry

BTW..what happened to your first marriage I hope it is not this same selfish attitude undecided

deeptesting:

Selfish? Not all.
I just want a companion or is marriage totally about bearing kids?

4 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Jamean(f): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
No. What you will actually meet is deception, so you'll know thay "Cunny man die, cunny man bury am"

Shioor!

deeptesting:

3 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 16, 2015
Jamean:
No. What you will actually meet is deception, so you'll know thay "Cunny man die, cunny man bury am"

Shioor!

I laugh and I laugh again
Na true joor but I know say the OP no get money if not e for don meet that person grin
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 10:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Qmab:

Hey OP. What you want is impossible. Marriage is all about compromise. You won't find any woman who will match perfectly all the conditions. You would need to meet up with her halfway if you want your future relationship to work out well.

my only condition is a lady who does not want a child and she must not be a single Mum... I don't see how this is selfish or over board. This is the only requirement every other thing will fall in place.

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 10:50am On Apr 16, 2015
favoured234:

I laugh and I laugh again
Na true joor but I know say the OP no get money if not e for don meet that person grin

Unfortunately, I don't need money to have a good relationship so I can't meet the gold diggers.
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 10:57am On Apr 16, 2015
Jamean:
No. You are really selfish. You don't want a single parent lady, but you are one. angry

Second hand should marry second hand. Don't go about looking for tear rubber with a condition not have any child of her own. You want to deeptest her. That is really selfish. angry

BTW..what happened to your first marriage I hope it is not this same selfish attitude undecided

Why is it difficult for you to understand what "choice" means? If you are unmarried and you are asked what's your choice man, definetly it will read like " handsome, tall, light skin, Must be rich, caring, God fearing, must love my parents, siblings & ready to train them bla bla, is that not self fishness.

2 Likes

Re: No Child Marriage. by Jamean(f): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2015
This choice is not exclusive of who I am.

If I need a God fearing man, handsome, tall, light skin et al then I should have similar or complimentary qualities also. That is been realistic and not selfish.

deeptesting:

Why is it difficult for you to understand what "choice" means? If you are unmarried and you are asked what's your choice man, definetly it will read like " handsome, tall, light skin, Must be rich, caring, God fearing, must love my parents, siblings & ready to train them bla bla, is that not self fishness.

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 16, 2015
deeptesting:

Unfortunately, I don't need money to have a good relationship so I can't meet the gold diggers.

What I am saying is that you have little or nothing to offer to the person so why evils tongue
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 12:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Jamean:
This choice is not exclusive of who I am.

If I need a God fearing man, handsome, tall, light skin et al then I should have similar or complimentary qualities also. That is been realistic and not selfish.

So how do you know my choice is exclusive of who i am? Do you know what i have to offer?
Re: No Child Marriage. by EvyE: 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
hi how old are you and what do you do for a living? I do not have kids, and I am scared of giving birth, I have always wanted to be a step mother, but guys don't seem to understand that, being a step mom is all I want to be, because I am capable of raising kids with love as if I am their own mother, but I am just scared of labour pains. I am 28 years old. I am tall ( 1.64m tall) and curvy ( size 10 / 34) and am independent. I have a good job, so I will not be a burden on you. I am currently studying towards a financial degree but I will not disclose details. So I am working full time, and studying part time. If you wana talk more you can give me your watsup number or email but do not send me a friend request on the email which I used to sign up for nairaland coz I forgot the password. drop your email or phone number here and lets talk further.
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
favoured234:

What I am saying is that you have little or nothing to offer to the person so why evils tongue

Relax, the thread is not meant to show who i am or what I have to offer the person.
I am happy you have become a prophet to know i have little or nothing to offer the person, this mentality will not help you, please grow up, it is only who***res that looks for offers before jumping.

If you want to know what i can offer that is entirely a different issue.
Re: No Child Marriage. by deeptesting(m): 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
EvyE:
hi how old are you and what do you do for a living? I do not have kids, and I am scared of giving birth, I have always wanted to be a step mother, but guys don't seem to understand that, being a step mom is all I want to be, because I am capable of raising kids with love as if I am their own mother, but I am just scared of labour pains. I am 28 years old. I am tall ( 1.64m tall) and curvy ( size 10 / 34) and am independent. I have a good job, so I will not be a burden on you. I am currently studying towards a financial degree but I will not disclose details. So I am working full time, and studying part time. If you wana talk more you can give me your watsup number or email but do not send me a friend request on the email which I used to sign up for nairaland coz I forgot the password. drop your email or phone number here and lets talk further.

Thanks for your sincerity.
Given out details here may affect our privacy and so i cannot drop my details.
Kindly, send me an email via julyportfolio at gmail.com

1 Like

Re: No Child Marriage. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
deeptesting:

Relax, the thread is not meant to show who i am or what I have to offer the person.
I am happy you have become a prophet to know i have little or nothing to offer the person, this mentality will not help you, please grow up, it is only who***res that looks for offers before jumping.

If you want to know what i can offer that is entirely a different issue.
All you have portrayed about yourself is greed and self-centered attitude so what you deserve is a wh..ore... Then it becomes a symbiosis relationship and not the parasitic own you desire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

20 Photos That Prove Sometimes Kids Can Be Pure Evil / Nigerian Men In Usa, Killing Their Imported Wives From Nigeria. / Your 45 Year Old Friend Is Sleeping with Your 25 Year Old Son. Whose Side Will U Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.