Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. (1514 Views)

Man Discovers 32-year-old ‘son’ Isn’t His Child (photos) / Father Is Shocked When His Daughter Says This Horrifying Thing To Him / A Young Girl, 5, Wanders From Mushin To INEC Office Yaba Says Her Father Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by eddycolo(m): 2:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow. It was addressed "Dad." With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter with trembling hands...

Dear Dad: It is with great regret and sorrow that I am writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you. I've been finding real passion with Stacy, and she is so nice, but I knew you wound not approve because of her piercings, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes, and the fact she's much older than I. But it's not only the passion Dad; she's pregnant.

Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods, and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with other people in the commune -- for all the cocaine and ectasy we want. In the meantime, we'll pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so that Stacy can get better. She sure deserves it!

Don't worry Dad. I'm 15, I know how to take care of myself. Someday, I am sure we'll be back to visit so that you can get to know your many grandchildren.

Love,
your son, Joshua

P.S. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Jason's house. I just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than the school report card that's on the kitchen table. Call me when it's safe for me to come home!

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Ishilove: 3:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol. Omok'omo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by nicerichard05: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
jst in case it gets to FP
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by datguru: 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol..... grin

Son of a bittch, it's no excuse for your poor grades. No more video games

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by justi4jesu(f): 3:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
So cool, I'm sure the guy had F9 cool
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by jascon1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Op y did u post my biography on nairaland? I wrote the letter to my dad to read alone cry
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by GboyegaD(m): 3:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Very silly a son. I can't really think of what the father's reaction might be though.
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Cadamlk: 3:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice one !!! He got me too.

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Adesiji77: 3:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Kylez(m): 3:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
Wat if d father had fainted @ d middle of d letter?

3 Likes

Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lmao grin ....what if his dad just collapsed before he even finished. good one though

1 Like

Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by ddaammyy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
If na me, he will be grounded for life! Jeeeeeeeeez! That really got me. If I felt this way, how would his father had felt? Like dying or wat? Olodo boy. He will go nd learn work.
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by dhabeautyjas(f): 4:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
this boy wan kill him papa.
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by tuns10: 4:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
hehehehehehe very funny. nice one. omokomo cheesy
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cadamlk:
Nice one !!! He got me too.
can u do dat to ur father?
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
If i be father of dis boy i go semd am out to go and learn LEDILEDI lol
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Burger01(m): 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
I will query his mother where he got him from. It better nat be truesmiley
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by helen4(f): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
Haaaaaa. Jesu mi
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by chii8(f): 7:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Am nt so sure d Dad read the last paragragh
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
funny olodo son
Re: Father Is Shocked When He Discovers This Horrifying Letter From His Son. by Qmab: 10:06am On Apr 16, 2015
I'm certain a Nigerian father will not read that letter to the end before storming out of the room in anger, yelling 'mama Joshua!, where are you? See your life outside. Your son has ran away n weren't even aware'. Lolzzz.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shortest Speech By CEO Of Coca-cola..........................#priceless / Have Our Mothers Failed In Raising Their Sons? / I Need God's Intervention In My Life Right Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.