Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins (4901 Views)

Paul Okoye Signed Rihana-Look-Alike, Lucy Because Of The Resemblance? (photos) / Strangers Who Look Like Identical Twins, President Obama Involved [photos] / Nigerian Celebrities That Look Alike (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by nekaa(f): 3:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
They look like twins but 26 year old Niamh Geaney (left) and Karen Branigan (right), both from Ireland are total strangers. Niamh, a TV presenter from Dublin, launched a campaign on Facebook to find someone who looks like her and Karen submitted her own photos. The two girls couldn't believe how much they looked alike and met in real life for a photo shoot. Source:http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/photos-meet-strangers-who-are-so-alike.html#more

Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by datguru: 3:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Whatever
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by atilla(m): 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
They do look really alike for people that aren't related. God is great o

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by Kylez(m): 3:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
BLOOOOD TEESSST!!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by jascon1(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na only their mama n their former landlord fit judge this case

18 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by Blakjewelry(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
It is not strange I got that, I know somewhere or look so familiar many times. Even a friend of mine from the east look so much like me that some people mistake me for him
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by ddaammyy(f): 3:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Maybe one of them was sold by the nurses nd doc or by the hospital witout letting their moda know. The should carry out investigation! It may not be a coincidence! Nd again they are in same country undecided

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by tpiadotcom: 3:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
the one on the right looks like a Nigerian celebrity.
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by sholay2011(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by cybug: 5:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
I don't belief it, plus I can't fit shout.
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by darnley16(m): 5:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
If uve read my comment this far, then its already too late cos I don't give a flying fvck
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by sarmiie(m): 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
they could be twins who got separated at birth.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
They are definitely twin...
The mum or the hospital management will explain more
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by Godmother(f): 9:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kylez:
BLOOOOD TEESSST!!!!

Supported biko. This resemblance is too much...
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by ikombe: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:
the one on the right looks like a Nigerian celebrity.
high on codine grin
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
They are definitely twin...
The mum or the hospital management will explain more
lmao.... babe, u don watch Yoruba film gaaan

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by enoqueen: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
They should question their mothers.
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
WarRLaY:
lmao.... babe, u don watch Yoruba film gaaan

Nah, I don't watch yoruba movies
I only watch Indian movies

But na true I talk abi?
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by nairalife2013(m): 2:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Has any1 here read the story of a family who found thier stolen dota abt 13 or so yrs later in a sch the other sibling also coincidentally attended. Their similarity was remarkably striking that a teacher in the sch without any ulterior motif alerted the [parents], one of who on seeing the girl promptly informed the police. An intriguing investigation revealed the girl was not a biological child to her [parents]. A detailed dna examination subsequently linked the child to her true parents who had lost her at birth in a hospital in the west. The child, a new home, new siblings, new name new beginning... she was recommended for a comprehensive psychological passage into her new life.
The world is somthing.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by KriTic24A: 4:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Could be a missing genealogical sister.
DNA tests to the rescue please....
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by Pebcak: 5:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Make dem ask the MAMA
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by Babe2sure(f): 5:41am On Apr 16, 2015
They could be twins separated at birth. They have a way of meeting themselves in later future.
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by fairygeh(f): 6:10am On Apr 16, 2015
No one can tell me they are not twins,seriously
There is basically.no difference n the two of them
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by Nobody: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Nah, I don't watch yoruba movies
I only watch Indian movies

But na true I talk abi?
Yeah
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by joe4christ(m): 8:51am On Apr 16, 2015
I dont think even DNA test is enough to convince me that these ladies are not twins. Seriously!
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by nsiazu: 9:56am On Apr 16, 2015
Everyone on earth has one person he or she resembles but will be suprised to see identical blacks who are not same parent.
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by IamOpemipo(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2015
The word is wow
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by SmarisAjur(f): 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
yea. wow!!!
Re: Photos: Meet The Strangers Who Are So Alike They Could Be Identical Twins by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
They look super alike. They could have been separated at birth..would suggest a DNA test.
If this is coincidence tho, its awesome

(1) (Reply)

Man With 19-inch Pen!s Gets Surgery Offer To Reduce Its Size (photos) / Sophie Momodu And Kaffy Drink And Gamble With Thousands Of Naira(pics,vid) / BBNaija's Seyi And Kim Oprah All Loved Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.