Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,685 members, 7,809,589 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lincoln Mechanic Needed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lincoln Mechanic Needed (817 Views)

5 Ways To Know Your Car More Than Your Mechanic / Lincoln Confirms New China-Made SUV To Suit Local Consumers / Very Good Mechanic Needed For Ringing And Cylnders Replacement In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lincoln Mechanic Needed by oyingeorge: 3:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
I drive a 2002 Lincoln LS and i'm in need of a competent and honest (?) mechanic who REALLY understands the car and can solve problems i'm having with the car, as well as procure original parts.

i can be contacted through this forum, and i will be checking periodically to follow responses.
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by sultaan(m): 5:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
you have to say what it you have done prior or scan it first
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by mayor2013: 5:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
State the problem you have with your ride
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by dhemmyhardy(m): 5:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hello @ oyingeorge. Hope you doing great please I will
Like you to partner with us at our Garage.

Please you call me for and appointment

Regards
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by oyingeorge: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Guys, thanks for the response. One major issue i have is that the engine goes off while idling for about 5 - 7 minutes. it will start thereafter, but it can be an inconvenience in heavy traffic.

I also have issues with the suspension (front) the last mechanic changed the bearings but the problem persist and now he wants to replace the front shocks .................. let me know your views
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by sultaan(m): 7:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
The fact that the check engine light is on and the scan result you posted will help resolve the engine problem .But diagnosing the issues with the suspension will be tasking because they are just issues. Hope that helps
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by oyingeorge: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2015
Sultan, i believe the mechanic diagnosed the engine issues and said i needed to replace one faulty coil which he thinks is the problem, we did, same prob, we replaced the filter, and cleaned the fuel line, same thing.

Are you a mechanic, perhaps i can get you to visit and look at the car?
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by lonelydora: 11:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Please where's your location?
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by sultaan(m): 7:37pm On Apr 21, 2015
oyingeorge:
Sultan, i believe the mechanic diagnosed the engine issues and said i needed to replace one faulty coil which he thinks is the problem, we did, same prob, we replaced the filter, and cleaned the fuel line, same thing.

Are you a mechanic, perhaps i can get you to visit and look at the car?

You don't think a part is a problem then replace it you have to know it is your car and you are more educated than your mechanic he has to make sure he is getting paid whichever way you have to make sure your car works.

There are people offering free scans here go scan your car and get the codes first to know which area of your engine has problem, it did th either ignition, fuel,or air those 3 makes engine run when one is bad you have engine problem

Now let know what size of engine you have v6 or v8 post several pics of the engine bay could be a multiple misfire keep all the part replaced
Re: Lincoln Mechanic Needed by AutosBay(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2015
Would suggest you contact 08080272682 if you reside in Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Driving Lessons / What You Should Know About 'the Next Generation Hyundai' (SANTA FE) / Signs You Have Not Really Learnt Driving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.