Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 AM

Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt (27349 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Protest Against Management Amid Heavy Security / Bloody Protest In The University Of Portharcourt(graphic Photos) / Gateway Polytechnic Students Protest Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bryt07:
**MoDIFiED**...

sad sad....you people are heartless oo...ive modified this post countless no of times....y is nobody liking my post...am I not funny enough..#Sobs...

okay I admit am an attention seeker....seeking likes...I ve been on nairaland for 5 years nw...iv nt gotten up to 10 likes...u pple shld pity me nah...pls just like ma comment..please #Sobs...

Gob bless you
your sincerely
Bryt

make I help Ur life quote u...

seriously u need to up Ur game . if u no dey get likes it means.. u never make sense..

u need to upgrade your thinking and reasoning....

I recommend a book thinking and reasoning...I think it's part of uniport gst curriculum
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
MadCow1:
So Amaechi should be held for lack of;

1. Electricity... Is Electricity the job of the state government or the Federal Government?

2. Hostels... Was it Amaechi that aadmitted students that the capacity of the institution couldn't handle?

The only plausible complaint they have is drinking water and that problem would cost 4 years state budget to rectify.. But it's definitely a problem that predates Amaechi..

All those saTANists that are looking for every means to disrespect Amaechi can enjoy this one.. Let's see how they would fare under Wike and his Obio Apkor to hugs and touts.

yes he is not kidding.
read the article from the nation..below
STUDENTS OF
RIVERS
COLLEGE OF
HEALTH
SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY
ON PEACEFUL
PROTEST
OVER LACK OF
DRINKING
WATER,ELECTRICITY
AND HOSTELS
IN THE SCHOOL
IN PORT
HARCOURT..
from the short article u can see it's state owned school meaning
they lack electricity in d school..all the federal government 'll do is
bring electricity to a pole near u. they won't wire Ur house for u..

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by ixora3(f): 9:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
koladebrainiac:
Is college of health not a Fed school? That's jonathan headache not amaechi now -guys get brain now.

Quick to blame your kinsmen
did you even read d story?since when did Rivers state college of health become a federal school.maybe u shud get d brain
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Eejay254(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
People can make noise oo.. I have been to the school. They have bore hole readily available everywhere in the school.. The hostel is very good... If not the best amongst all schools of health tech .. They messed up the restrooms tho.. And electricity? ? Come on. They all have standby generators in each hostel.. and they are protesting for drinking water abi wetin? THIS IS NIAJA JOOR.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Ahmeduana(m): 9:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Cutehector:
U guys shouldn't worry, buhari will put water for u guys eh.. Now go to school and be good children
WHAT IS THE WORK AMAECHI FOR THE PAST 8YEARS?
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Ahmeduana(m): 9:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Why should Amaechi provide water and eletricity for students when he has dedicated the states money to bankrolling buhari campaign and following him around like a lost puppy.

Rivers students weep no more Wiked Wike has come to deliever you from that angry noisy generator.
DID ANYONE TAKE NOTE THAT NOBODY FROM APC CAMP HAS CONTRADICT THE STATEMENT THAT AMAECHI USED RIVERS STATE MONEY TO BANKROLL BUHARIS CAMPAIGN!
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by naijatruth: 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
koladebrainiac:
Is college of health not a Fed school? That's jonathan headache not amaechi now -guys get brain now.

Mumu, it is Rivers state college of health not federal govt college of health, just looking for an avenue to put Amaechi's blame on Jonathan. Hatred can never take u to anywhere.
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2015
well they are not the first neither are they the last...thankgod we are rid of gej n his cluelessness.....
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by blessedjosh(m): 5:57am On Apr 16, 2015
The school is owned by the state government
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by holatin(m): 6:33am On Apr 16, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

Same way you guys wasted your purpose in life attacking Jonathan. Now you have suddenly realized that it is a waste of time?
you mean campaigning on net when election is near is what you call a wasteful adventure ?

mehn you dumb ooo
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by holatin(m): 6:35am On Apr 16, 2015
francizy:

Hahahahaha, speaking from experience I guess.. You're probably 54 and still haven't discovered your purpose after hunting GEJ for over 5 years... grin
see fool, before spewing trash about me, why not look at my profile and see when I registered and when I started discussing politics here.
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by holatin(m): 6:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Chamber10:

The same way you spent all your time attacking Goodluck before election. Now you have become minister of special adviser to Nairalanders on Buhari issues. You see your life.... shocked shocked
and are we having an election soon ?
get a life dude, why not wait till 4 years when election is near, why am I even discussing with you self.
oya waka
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by CherishedIma(f): 7:22am On Apr 16, 2015
koladebrainiac:

So because its a fed sch, Jonathan should give them water from Aso rock tap. shocked
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by FitnessNigeria: 7:25am On Apr 16, 2015
holatin:
you mean campaigning on net when election is near is what you call a wasteful adventure ?

mehn you dumb ooo

So attacking the president is now campaigning? Nawa oo

una don open the way to abusing the president, so don't expect anything less for buhari
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by MadCow1: 7:39am On Apr 16, 2015
patmaine:

yes he is not kidding.
read the article from the nation..below
STUDENTS OF
RIVERS
COLLEGE OF
HEALTH
SCIENCE AND
TECHNOLOGY
ON PEACEFUL
PROTEST
OVER LACK OF
DRINKING
WATER,ELECTRICITY
AND HOSTELS
IN THE SCHOOL
IN PORT
HARCOURT..
from the short article u can see it's state owned school meaning
they lack electricity in d school..all the federal government 'll do is
bring electricity to a pole near u. they won't wire Ur house for u..

Lol..

I know the school.. Passed it everyday on my way to secondary school for years.. It has always had electricity.. But power is the job of the FI.
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by koladebrainiac(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
naijatruth:

Mumu, it is Rivers state college of health not federal govt college of health, just looking for an avenue to put Amaechi's blame on Jonathan. Hatred can never take u to anywhere.
Yeye go figure
Re: Photo: Students Protest In Port Harcourt by holatin(m): 9:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

So attacking the president is now campaigning? Nawa oo

una don open the way to abusing the president, so don't expect anything less for buhari
how we opened the way, Jonathan created that for himself by removing furl subsidy on the first of Jan, are you telling me that those that abused him on fb due to that incident are all APC member ?

He gave himself out and he was ridiculed, the bad part is that the ridicule never end till he vacate office

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Teaching Job Now A Modern Day Slavery?? Honestly I'm So Angry Right Now / Blessing Iripia Alims: UNICAL Elects First Female SUG President After 49 Years / ASUU Strike May End Soon As Sambo Intervenes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.