Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,318 members, 7,864,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Buhari: How My Administration Will Attack Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: How My Administration Will Attack Boko Haram (493 Views)

If You Were President Buhari, How Would You Respond To Aisha? / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - VANGUARD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: How My Administration Will Attack Boko Haram by olasoji1: 7:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
The President-elect Gen. Buhari in an opinion article published on New York Times yesterday April 14th, wrote on how his administration will tackle the terror group, Boko Haram.

When Boko Haram attacked a school in the town of Chibok, in northeastern Nigeria, kidnapping more than 200 girls, on the night of April 14, 2014, the people of my country were aghast. Across the world, millions of people joined them in asking: How was it possible for this terrorist group to act with such impunity? It took nearly two weeks before the government even commented on the crime. This lack of reaction was symptomatic of why the administration of President Jonathan was swept aside last month, the first time an incumbent president has been successfully voted out of office in the history of our nation.

Read more here==>> http://www.abisoj.com/2015/04/buhari-how-my-administration-will.html

Re: Buhari: How My Administration Will Attack Boko Haram by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari=islam=bokoharam
Re: Buhari: How My Administration Will Attack Boko Haram by christaddicted: 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok
Re: Buhari: How My Administration Will Attack Boko Haram by SlimBrawnie(f): 7:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
You are already letting your enemies know how you will handle them?
Re: Buhari: How My Administration Will Attack Boko Haram by jascon1(m): 8:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baba will you keep quiet? Principahl never waka come u day tell am how u go waka go. Continu

(1) (Reply)

Jega's Last Assignments Before Throwing The Towel / Extra Clean US Used Infinity QX56 And Nissan Armada In Port Harcourt...view Pics / Is Wearobo.com A Nigerian Or US Blog Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.