Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,593 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Official Football Manager Thread For PC - Gaming (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Football Manager Thread For PC (102490 Views)

Football Manager/football Manager Mobile 2017 (FM/FMM) Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
If u like beautiful attacking football then you'll love my formation....my version of 4-3-3...tiki taka just got better tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Charlton athletic getting whooped.......the con of this formation is one the opposotion start pressing u have the high tendency to concede a goal....the best option is to play defenders with high concentration with this formation........formation also attached below........you can try it out

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by edenhazard(f): 7:13am On Jun 30, 2015
pls i need link to download fm 2014 or 2015 pc version
pls help guys
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
edenhazard:
pls i need link to download fm 2014 or 2015 pc version
pls help guys
go back previous pages, a link was posted there!
goto the first post actually, i compiled some links there.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
guys i modified the first post and addded some links there, so if u need anything, just go there and get the link.
also if u have other useful links, dont hesitate to share, and they would be posted on the first post.

Happy management.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by edenhazard(f): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
RobinHez:
guys i modified the first post and addded some links there, so if u need anything, just go there and get the link.
also if u have other useful links, dont hesitate to share, and they would be posted on the first post.

Happy management.
just downloaded fm 14 for pc
thanks wink
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2015
edenhazard:
just downloaded fm 14 for pc thanks wink
u welcum
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by Joshnash: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2015
Pls guys I bought a football manager 2015 pc game, after I installed it I started playing but when it got to playing my first pre-season game....it just crashed, I tried reiinstalling it over and over but it still continued. When I check online abt the problem I found out thay some people also faced the same challenge and so I dnt know what to do.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by caius(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Joshnash:
Pls guys I bought a football manager 2015 pc game, after I installed it I started playing but when it got to playing my first pre-season game....it just crashed, I tried reiinstalling it over and over but it still continued. When I check online abt the problem I found out thay some people also faced the same challenge and so I dnt know what to do.
i advise you to read the previous threads for solution or links to download.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by dacovajnr: 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Try buying courtoise...he's the best on FM15 and you must be willing to cough out£50m or more
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by dacovajnr: 7:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Joshnash:
. I've been facing similar problems but mine is far more worse than yours basically coz am only able to play FM8 on my pc..pls who can help?
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by Slimzjoe(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
I've Gat FM14 on ma Pc Buh am never Gonna Leave FM12 For anything in the World grin
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:
I've Gat FM14 on ma Pc Buh am never Gonna Leave FM12 For anything in the World grin
dey there tongue
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by vosquare: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

Happy management.
Please link to logo pack
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by Slimzjoe(m): 7:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

dey there tongue

That 14 hard die!!

I had to Disable First transfer window sef

I used LFC and Play wit a Diamond 442 Formation....I won the League in my first season.....then I went to the Market nd Signed Rubbish....that's y I just abandoned It
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by funlord(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin

Why is it that in FM14 once rooney is having a great season the computer go just injure am 1 hand? Meanwhile the computers own team players go dey rep?
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

That 14 hard die!!

I had to Disable First transfer window sef

I used LFC and Play wit a Diamond 442 Formation....I won the League in my first season.....then I went to the Market nd Signed Rubbish....that's y I just abandoned It
i knew it....i played 12 and it was fun because twas easy to win.....but this 14 is more fun as it brings u closer to the edge of ur seat. grin
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
funlord:
grin

Why is it that in FM14 once rooney is having a great season the computer go just injure am 1 hand? Meanwhile the computers own team players go dey rep?
looooool.....i had one period when all my star players where injured, mehn i suffered o, but thank God for my youth team.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
vosquare:

Please link to logo pack
what year?
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by Slimzjoe(m): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

i knew it....i played 12 and it was fun because twas easy to win.....but this 14 is more fun as it brings u closer to the edge of ur seat. grin

12 is easy to win when you've Mastered it all......
14 is Just sick!! Anytime Cazorla gets a Freekick against me, its a F'ing Goal angry

Suarez doesn't Perform! Sturridge Scored more than him....albeit from the bench mostly,......

But the Reason I liked 14 was that it allowed Play exactly dsame way I want my team to play if I was Manager
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

12 is easy to win when you've Mastered it all......
14 is Just sick!! Anytime Cazorla gets a Freekick against me, its a F'ing Goal angry

Suarez doesn't Perform! Sturridge Scored more than him....albeit from the bench mostly,......

But the Reason I liked 14 was that it allowed Play exactly dsame way I want my team to play if I was Manager
confirm!
concerniing suarez and other individual players, there are special training sessions for players u'd have to utilize dat
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by funlord(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

looooool.....i had one period when all my star players where injured, mehn i suffered o, but thank God for my youth team.

Rooney own be like curse! And sometimes before you play a big team if u rest him the match before trying 2 dodge injury, then he will get injured in training! Na 2 reload sure pass!
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
funlord:

Rooney own be like curse! And sometimes before you play a big team if u rest him the match before trying 2 dodge injury, then he will get injured in training! Na 2 reload sure pass!
hahaha...the game is programmed with players real features, so if rooney usually gets injured in real life, then he's eligible to do so also in the game.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by Oseite: 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
I've played every fm since fm 06. Currently I have fm 14 and 15. I' ve not really gotten into 15, I am still in my second season, I think it is slower, and the fact that you cannot select more than one player and dish out an opposition instruction is annoying. My fm 14 is in 2023 now, and would have been further if not that my previous game, in which I had played more than 5 seasons, got corrupted. In fm 14, I am able to dish out instructions more quickly, and it is more responsive in game play. If for instance I want to apply the same opposition instruction to all my players, I can select all by ctrl A, and do it once, in 15 I have to do it one by one. In both games I am doing well, though 14 is easier for me, maybe because I have a longer association with it. I prefer the transfers in 14 also, simply because it is easier to manoeuvre for really good players without having to break the bank, though it can be high also.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by Slimzjoe(m): 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

confirm!
concerniing suarez and other individual players, there are special training sessions for players u'd have to utilize dat

Yea I knw that.....My Greatest Strength in Football Manager is My Set Piece Expertise......I always make it Count!
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Yea I knw that.....My Greatest Strength in Football Manager is My Set Piece Expertise......I always make it Count!
lol....upload a screenshot of your goal records let see tongue
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by vosquare: 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

what year?
15 sir
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 8:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
vosquare:

15 sir
http://sortitoutsi.net/graphics/style/10/shiny-logos

click on download complete pack, login with a social network then download.
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by Slimzjoe(m): 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
RobinHez:

lol....upload a screenshot of your goal records let see tongue

My Laptop is Currently in My Box Chilling cos I gat no 8k to Spare for Repairs grin

Na FM Spoil am woh!
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by RobinHez(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Slimzjoe:

My Laptop is Currently in My Box Chilling cos I gat no 8k to Spare for Repairs grin

Na FM Spoil am woh!
loooool...how fm take spoil am?
and wat is the problem...
Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by hyzicbond(m): 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
all hail king Eriksen #totheham #FM15

1 Like

Re: Official Football Manager Thread For PC by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:10am On Jul 04, 2015
Having a hard time getting myself motivated to play the game right now cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (37) (Reply)

Play 'who Wants To Be A Millionaire' Online / PUBG Mobile official Thread (Mobile Game) / How To Apply Game Cheats On Android Phones Using Game Keyboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.