Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

There Was No Elections In Rivers State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Was No Elections In Rivers State (598 Views)

There Were No Elections For The Senate Leadership - Senator Akume / Cheif Audu Ogbe..There May Be No Elections Before May 29th 2015 / 'Until I Say Otherwise, There Will Be No Elections' – Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Tarteenah: 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's so sad that most nairalanders that say things about Rivers state, are not even Rivers indigene, or people based here! you can't say what Rivers people want pls!!! There was no election here! Wike and his boys did their magic....Wike is a godfather to all the notorious boys and gangs, so you can imagine! What happened in Asari-toru LGA is something to be ashamed of, that's just one, tai? onelga? etc really?! Why is Wike scared of a re-run? A victor wud always win..or did he get a million votes by mistake? my corper friend told me wike n his gang arranged for some guys to queue up and form voting while they record this as evidence election held!!! you can imagine!

Oga Wike, if ur so sure that u won, don't be scared, ul win again....I can tell you that the people of Rivers state wants Dakuku!!! Wike as chairman of Obio/akpor Lga then showed traders pepper!!! unnecessary taxing, his officers were touts from diobu!!!u wud just see a tout on trainers and suit storm your store and ask u to pay 10k for bucket for environmental, if u don't provide dat 10, ul kiss valuables in ur store goodbye!! IMaGINE!!

Long note tho, I had to pour my mind....Nairalanders shd stop saying Rivers people voted wike! because it's not true! dere shd be a re-run! if u won b4, ul win again! The election shd be conducted with army deployed here!! make we see how wike wan win! *side eyes*

long note forgive me

u spot any error? move on

1 Like

Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by HzRF(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hw many vote u get?
Hw many pple that voted do u knw
U knw up to 1k of eligible voters in Rivers

Maybe if u can answer this i can see sense in ur post
Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by rekeson: 11:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Since u guys can use almajiris to vote out GEJ, u guys should also drill oil from Kano, Kastina, and Kaduna.

APC won't smell River's oil.......
Re: There Was No Elections In Rivers State by Ilekeh(f): 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
rekeson:
Since u guys can use almajiris to vote out GEJ, u guys should also drill oil from Kano, Kastina, and Kaduna.

APC won't smell River's oil.......

Almajiris, students of the Koran and of legal age, have the right to vote. What's the correlation?

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Promises During Campaign 2011 / Buhari Fails To Attend TIME 100 Gala / Forgive South Africans, Ministers, Envoys Tell Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.