Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists (1140 Views)

Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / Pakistani Christian Woman Is Gang-raped And Threatened By Muslim Attackers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by Ifeann(f): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pakistani Christian boy dies after being set on fire by young muslim extremists

A Pakistani Christian boy has died after being set on fire by a group of young Muslims after they discovered he was a Christian, according to a charity dedicated to supporting Pakistani Christians.
The Centre for Legal Aid, Assistance and Settlement (CLAAS) said that Nauman Masih, 14, was set upon by unknown Muslims who were going to the mosque to offer their Friday prayers.
Nauman died last night and his funeral service was held today at 1pm (local time) in Gulshan Ravi, Shera Kot, in Lahore, CLAAS said.
In Nauman’s statement to the Superintendent of Police he said that two Muslims approached him on a motorbike and asked him about his religion. When he said he was Christian they started to beat him up and after he ran away, folllowed him and subsequently threw kerosene over him and set him alight.
Nauman said: “I was running when a heap of sand came my way, I lay down on the sand, and a few people from the community put out the fire by putting sand on me. I became unconscious, and they called the emergency medical helpline and called [for] an ambulance.”
The police have registered a case against the unknown attackers.
Christians in Pakistan are becoming increasingly endangered in the country. Last November a Christian couple, Shama and Shahzad, were burnt alive in a brick kiln furnace.
Nasir Saeed, director of CLAAS-UK, said: “The perpetrators must be brought to justice for lessons to be learned and to act as deterrents. Other people, and if necessary the government, must introduce some stringent punishment.”

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2015/04/15/muslim-youths-set-pakistani-christian-boy-on-fire/

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2015
I wonder how Muslim came to this world...I rili do
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by Anas09: 12:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Funny enough, Abraham is not the father of Islam. Its a fabrication by Muslims to give Islam credibility. They tried to trace the Arabic geneology to Abraham, they failed. So, Abraham is not responsible for their wickedneSs. That said, I believe God permitted Islam in other to fulfil His prophecies, abt His people being persecuted. Jesus said to his followers, "A time will come that men will kill you believing they r doing a service to GOd" If the Muslims are not here, who will fulfil that prophecy. Other religions r not killing christians and Jews nah.so, do ur Math.
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by SalC: 5:47am On Apr 16, 2015
RIP to the boy
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by PastorOluT(m): 6:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Anas09:
Funny enough, Abraham is not the father of Islam. Its a fabrication by Muslims to give Islam credibility. They tried to trace the Arabic geneology to Abraham, they failed. So, Abraham is not responsible for their wickedneSs. That said, I believe God permitted Islam in other to fulfil His prophecies, abt His people being persecuted. Jesus said to his followers, "A time will come that men will kill you believing they r doing a service to GOd" If the Muslims are not here, who will fulfil that prophecy. Other religions r not killing christians and Jews nah.so, do ur Math.

Abraham was not the father of Islam, agreed, but he was the father of Ishmael who was the father of Arabs who belongs to Islam and it came from.
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:04am On Apr 16, 2015
And dey come online to say islam is a religion of piss
I pity those innocent muslims
Dis won't make d front page
Cc: emusmith oam4j
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 16, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
And dey come online to say islam is a religion of piss
I pity those innocent muslims
Dis won't make d front page
Cc: emusmith oam4j

Yes please smiley Gdmng
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:10am On Apr 16, 2015
emusmith:

Yes please smiley Gdmng
Morning sire
Pls move dis to d front page
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by tartar9(m): 8:20am On Apr 16, 2015
two men alledgely set him on fire and a Muslim community put out the fire and rushed him to the hospital kiss (if the story is even true)
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by dolphinheart(m): 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2015
Anas09:

I believe that abraham fathered ishmeal, ishmeal is a forefather of the Arabs .
In the bible, the prophecy was made that Ishmael offsprings will always be against the ofsprings of Isaac , and we can see how the Arabs have been trying fervently to anihilate the Jews, right from prophet mo's time
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by basilico: 11:50am On Apr 19, 2015
dolphinheart:

I believe that abraham fathered ishmeal, ishmeal is a forefather of the Arabs .
In the bible, the prophecy was made that Ishmael offsprings will always be against the ofsprings of Isaac , and we can see how the Arabs have been trying fervently to anihilate the Jews, right from prophet mo's time

Abraham never fathered the Arabs. Ishmael married an Egyptian, settled in Paran and even attended His fathers burial. From Mecca? Never.
zThere is some serious debate about whether Abraham ever visited Mecca. Here read this.. Will make you wiser

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16295
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by dolphinheart(m): 5:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
basilico:

Abraham never fathered the Arabs. Ishmael married an Egyptian, settled in Paran and even attended His fathers burial. From Mecca? Never.
zThere is some serious debate about whether Abraham ever visited Mecca. Here read this.. Will make you wiser

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=16295

I do not believe the story that abraham visited mecca, at what age and for what reason? Dnt think he can travel about 2000km at that age to see a child that he himself threw out for What he did.
And Ishmael grew up in the wilderness of paran , but still very far away from mecca.

Ishmeal descendants became a strong fierce nations that spread from the paran both north and south to mecca and thus prophet mo could claim to be a descendant of one of the children of ishmeal, and if you are ishmeal descendant, then you are a child of abraham .
Being ishmaels child also gives prophet mo the chance to claim the prophecy of ishmeals hands being against that of his brothers, Isaacs descendants .

Maybe he thought that with his peoples fierce nature, a trait they took from ishmeal, and there hatred for there isrealite brothers, another trait from ishmeal , he would be able to conquer the jews. Unfortunately this has not come to pass, and I dnt think it will ever come to pass .
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by tartar9(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
dolphinheart:

I do not believe the story that abraham visited mecca, at what age and for what reason? Dnt think he can travel about 2000km at that age to see a child that he himself threw out for What he did.
And Ishmael grew up in the wilderness of paran , but still very far away from mecca.

Ishmeal descendants became a strong fierce nations that spread from the paran both north and south to mecca and thus prophet mo could claim to be a descendant of one of the children of ishmeal, and if you are ishmeal descendant, then you are a child of abraham .
Being ishmaels child also gives prophet mo the chance to claim the prophecy of ishmeals hands being against that of his brothers, Isaacs descendants .

Maybe he thought that with his peoples fierce nature, a trait they took from ishmeal, and there hatred for there isrealite brothers, another trait from ishmeal , he would be able to conquer the jews. Unfortunately this has not come to pass, and I dnt think it will ever come to pass .
who is mo and what do you mean by 'conquer the jews'
Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by truthman2012(m): 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2015
With all the beheadings, shootings and burning alive of inocent people, yet allah says Muhammad is a mercy to the world. Is allah saying the TRUTH?

3 Likes

Re: Pakistani Christian Boy Dies After Being Set On Fire By Young Muslim Extremists by limamintruth: 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:
Pakistani Christian boy dies after being set on fire by young muslim extremists

A Pakistani Christian boy has died after being set on fire by a group of young Muslims after they discovered he was a Christian, according to a charity dedicated to supporting Pakistani Christians.
The Centre for Legal Aid, Assistance and Settlement (CLAAS) said that Nauman Masih, 14, was set upon by unknown Muslims who were going to the mosque to offer their Friday prayers.
Nauman died last night and his funeral service was held today at 1pm (local time) in Gulshan Ravi, Shera Kot, in Lahore, CLAAS said.
In Nauman’s statement to the Superintendent of Police he said that two Muslims approached him on a motorbike and asked him about his religion. When he said he was Christian they started to beat him up and after he ran away, folllowed him and subsequently threw kerosene over him and set him alight.
Nauman said: “I was running when a heap of sand came my way, I lay down on the sand, and a few people from the community put out the fire by putting sand on me. I became unconscious, and they called the emergency medical helpline and called [for] an ambulance.”
The police have registered a case against the unknown attackers.
Christians in Pakistan are becoming increasingly endangered in the country. Last November a Christian couple, Shama and Shahzad, were burnt alive in a brick kiln furnace.
Nasir Saeed, director of CLAAS-UK, said: “The perpetrators must be brought to justice for lessons to be learned and to act as deterrents. Other people, and if necessary the government, must introduce some stringent punishment.”

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/2015/04/15/muslim-youths-set-pakistani-christian-boy-on-fire/

The religion of piss at work.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Me If I Am silly / / The “sunday Sister” Who Decried And Denied Tasting The “sweet Sapphic Sap”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.