Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,739 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport (1186 Views)

7 Roads Fashola Is Inspecting On His South East Tour. / Oshiomhole Fires Back At Okonjo-Iweala "You Should Be Ashamed..." / Why APC Can’t Be Ashamed Of Aregbesola – Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by realjoker(m): 11:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
(AKA says he’ll be ashamed of his South African passport in
the days ahead. Photo: Filed)
South African rapper, AKA seems very pissed at the moment
and he’s ranting on twitter.
The rapper was commenting on the recent Xenophobic
violence in South Africa that has left quite a number of
foreigners dead and several others fleeing their homes for
fear of being attacked.
AKA is obviously not happy about the recent development
and he took to Twitter a few minutes ago to express his
displeasure. He even went as far as calling on former South
African president, Thabo Mbeki to step in and save the day.
See some of his tweets below..

Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by EMMYLASHTINS(m): 11:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Kk
Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by realjoker(m): 12:00am On Apr 16, 2015
source:@akaworldwide. His official twitter handle.
lol...hope this make fp
Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by acenazt: 12:05am On Apr 16, 2015
One sensible South African. Mehn I dey pray make God send one South African my way

1 Like

Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2015
One of the few sensible southafricans existing..
Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2015
acenazt:
One sensible South African. Mehn I dey pray make God send one South African my way
I swear!grin

i don plan wetin i go do them if eventually dose oyinbo wey still dey colonialise dem pursue dem comot for their land and dey find themselves for naija as refugee..
their own don finish be dat,yeye pple

2 Likes

Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:20am On Apr 16, 2015
CheeNayNay:
One of the few sensible southafricans existing..

many south Africans are condemning d act already, dia is dis multi racial page on fb which i belong to...

It looks as if dose who are currently perpertrating d heinous crime are predominantly form d zulu kingdom...

It was said dat d king of zulu kingdom made some inciting statement...

''Thank God we've a new leader who doesn't take poo 4rm anyone '' dat was my post in dat page...

Moral of d drama: when u are a prominent person in a society u shud try as much as possible 2 guide ur statement, no matter aw tempting dey are, some gullible are just waiting 2 act on ur word, so learn 2 WATCh IT!!!
Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 16, 2015
OnyeEgo1:

many south Africans are condemning d act already, dia is dis multi racial page on fb which i belong to...

It looks as if dose who are currently perpertrating d heinous crime are predominantly form d zulu kingdom...

It was said dat d king of zulu kingdom made some inciting statement...

''Thank God we've a new leader who doesn't take poo 4rm anyone '' dat was my post in dat page...

Moral of d drama: when u are a prominent person in a society u shud try as much as possible 2 guide ur statement, no matter aw tempting dey are, some gullible are just waiting 2 act on ur word, so learn 2 WATCh IT!!!
you're so right!pls wats d name of fb page
Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by OnyeEgo1(m): 12:34am On Apr 16, 2015
CheeNayNay:
you're so right!pls wats d name of fb page

i think Uganda rib cracker.. Something like dat, didn't commit it 2 memory tho...

U c what is currently apuning in SA kud av also apuned in LAG...

They follow same pattern... ''King tinz''

1 Like

Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by crownprince102: 12:44am On Apr 16, 2015
South Africa doesn't worth to have somebody like Nelson Rolilahla Mandela who fought through for them with the help of african countries majorly Nigeria.

Those slowpokes attack our people, steals their belongings and give them the beating of their life. It has even got to the stage of attacking them with Matchet.

Bunch of ingrates, as callous as IBB was during his military reign, he never seize to fight for RSA freedom. Mandela had no choice but to come down to nigeria after his release to appreciate his effort.

Thank God today I 'm not Nigerian president. Under me this could lead to war, serious one. Why would your people live in peace here and you give Nigerians hell overthere.

Bunch of Ignorant fools!!!

1 Like

Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by BoiledPlantain: 1:11am On Apr 16, 2015
NELSON MANDELA must be weeping in his grave right now. This is not the freedom he fought for.
Re: AKA Says He’ll Be Ashamed Of His South African Passport by Nobody: 3:00am On Apr 16, 2015
God help Africans. What's with South Africans
and Xenophobia anyway? As bad as the world
has painted Nigerians, one thing we never ever
do is to kill foreigners in our country just
because we think they're doing better.

It's so sad that blacks are killing blacks, which is
further proof that black people facilitated their
own slavery in the olden days. If we keep killing
ourselves, how the heck is the white man gonna
respect us and treat us right in their country?
We have Indians and South africans doing
businesses and making money in Nigeria, but we
don't kill them because we still have love in our
hearts.

I'm highly dissapointed in South Africa. With all
the development they have and their good police
force, one thing that has lingered for too long in
SA is crime. I mean senseless killings and
robbery. Lucky Dube was killed like a chicken in
his own country, Atorise the gospel singer from
Naija was robbed and shot because of an iPad. I
mean, even the poorest Nigerians won't do such
a thing because of an iPad that costs less than
1k dollars.

In Majek Fasheks voice: Arise from your sleep Africa!

God bless us!

(1) (Reply)

12 Christians From Nigeria & Ghana Thrown Into Sea By Muslim Migrants / Xenophobic Violence: Why Are The Citizens Not In Their Countries? – Zuma / The Nyanya Bomber Trial: Intrigues At The Court. Who Do We Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.