Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Am Impotent - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Impotent (1872 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / Unfaithful Wife Renders Husband Impotent In Lagos / I Made My Husband Impotent For Taking A Second Wife - Woman Confesses In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Impotent by obiwanne1: 7:36am On Apr 16, 2015
Pls I need help
am in love wit a girl and I want to mary her but the problem is am impotent.I don't how to tell her or What to do.pls I seriously need help.THANKS
Re: Am Impotent by Ahmed0336(m): 7:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Visit a Doctor Nairaland is no hospital

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Impotent by dominique(f): 8:13am On Apr 16, 2015
How did you conclude that you're impotent? Like the posters above me said, go get yourself checked

1 Like

Re: Am Impotent by obiwanne1: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2015
I don't have any bowls
That y
Re: Am Impotent by nnachukz(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Visit a qualified doctor. Are you a divorcée? If you are not don't conclude you are impotent until the doctor says so.
Re: Am Impotent by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 16, 2015
Msteeew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Impotent by obiwanne1: 12:02pm On Apr 16, 2015
nnachukz:
Visit a qualified doctor. Are you a divorcée? If you are not don't conclude you are impotent until the doctor says so.

No am no a divorcee.
Ok I will do that thank u very much
GOD bless.
Re: Am Impotent by tiredface: 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
LOOK FOR A UROLOGISY. NOT SURE WHERE U'RE BUT HERE IN US, HELP IS READILY AVAILABLE
Re: Am Impotent by obiwanne1: 2:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
tiredface:
LOOK FOR A UROLOGISY. NOT SURE WHERE U'RE BUT HERE IN US, HELP IS READILY AVAILABLE
Am in nigeria
Re: Am Impotent by Caracta(f): 5:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
obiwanne1:
I don't have any bowls
That y

Like what? I don't understand you pls.

I agree with others that you should see a doctor first.

Btw, don't tell the girl you are impotent. Tell her you have a medical condition that affects your sexual organ but you are seriously seeking for help.

All the best.
Re: Am Impotent by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
If ur condition has been confirmed by ur doctor,kindly tell her.
Re: Am Impotent by drered(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's not a big deal really. U mean u can't get it up /keep it up yeah? Erectile dysfunction/impotence can be treated if the underlying cause is identified and also effectively managed..
Re: Am Impotent by ChrisChino(m): 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
obiwanne1:
I don't have any bowls
That y
meaning? bowls of watin?
Re: Am Impotent by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
obiwanne1:
I don't have any bowls
That y
u mean u don't have two balls dangling down there? were u castrated or what
Re: Am Impotent by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
tiredface:
urologist takes care urinary track and kidney infections in male and female, nothing to do with reproduction
Re: Am Impotent by veave(f): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
If you really do not have any balls.
Do not listen to all these people advising you on visiting doctor or hiding your medical status.
Will they bring money for the implant of new balls?
Let me advice you.

Ask a nurse or doctor to look for a lady/ladies without a womb or a lady with a severely damaged womb or no fallopian tube (on code oh). Sit her down, tell her you know about her status first then explain to her why both of you are better off as partners. Get married, adopt as many babies as you want and live happily ever after.

7 Likes

Re: Am Impotent by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
veave:
Do not listen to all these people advising you on visiting doctor or hiding your medical status.
Let me advice you.

Ask a nurse or doctor to look for a lady/ladies without a womb or a lady with a severely damaged womb or no fallopian tube (on code oh). Sit her down, tell her you know about her status first then explain to her why both of you are better off as partners. Get married, adopt as many babies as you want and live happily ever after.
I don't know about this advice...practical but yet manipulative.

1 Like

Re: Am Impotent by smartigo: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
veave:
Let me advice you.

Walahi u don kolo. grin grin grin This is practicable though

1 Like

Re: Am Impotent by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 21, 2015
Incomplete information. Since when did you notice that you are impotent? Who made the diagnosis?
Re: Am Impotent by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2015
you have no balls or you don't have erection?
Anyway, I am no doctor. Have a good life.
Re: Am Impotent by francizy(m): 7:48am On Apr 21, 2015
EggovinMma:
you have no balls or you don't have erection?
Anyway, I am no doctor. Have a good life.

Egovin nwa ama ama. You are on every thread.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Impotent by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2015
veave:
Let me advice you.

This is a good advice. .

But does it mean the lady won't enjoy sex all her life or does someone without balls have erecti@n? undecided
Re: Am Impotent by veave(f): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2015
MarvellousGod:
This is a good advice. .

But does it mean the lady won't enjoy sex all her life or does someone without balls have erecti@n? undecided

toh, op didn't say if it can or cant stand na... i just assumed it can stand...
Re: Am Impotent by veave(f): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2015
smartigo:

Walahi u don kolo. grin grin grin This is practicable though

grin grin grin
Re: Am Impotent by veave(f): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2015
BoboYekini:
I don't know about this advice...practical but yet manipulative.

manipulative is when he hides his status and starts suggesting ideas he knows wouldn't work afterwards... they will be helping each other...

(1) (Reply)

Six Women Rape Man To Death In Benue, / Shocking Attitude Of Men To Rape / What Should Be The Ideal Age Difference Between Intending Couples?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.