Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Chronic Gassiness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chronic Gassiness (1173 Views)

Hlep! Cure For Chronic Waist Pain / Please Help A Nigerian Realize Money For His 'chronic Renal Failure' Treatment / Have You Ever Had Chronic Malaria, How Did You Treat It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronic Gassiness by Ynot(m): 6:12pm On Sep 07, 2006
What can someone do to stop farting constantly I have this guy at work that couldn't stop farting and its not just the ordinary 'puff' non-stinking fart but the big bang skinky, stinky type. Again, his stool stinks too. Management is talking about firing him and he's threatening to sue if they do.
Re: Chronic Gassiness by casper(m): 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2006
I GBADUN THE GUY JO, HE IS A WONDERFUL HUMAN BEING AND IT MIGHT JUST BE A MEDICAL PROBLEM THAT NEEDS MONEY TO FIX.
I THINK THE COMPANY SHOULD TRY TO FIND A SOLUTION FOR HIM WITH HIM.
Re: Chronic Gassiness by ToddTerry: 12:09am On Sep 08, 2006
how u know his stool stink? you sniff it? this must be joke. no one fart so much that he get firted.
Re: Chronic Gassiness by Ynot(m): 5:53am On Sep 08, 2006
Todd Terry:

how u know his stool stink? you sniff it? this must be joke. no one fart so much that he get firted.

I've got a sample. Do you want me to mail it to you?
Re: Chronic Gassiness by teaser(m): 5:58am On Sep 08, 2006
am new here and don't know how to post a topic,i've got sthg that will make ur head smoke
Re: Chronic Gassiness by Ano: 12:07am On Sep 09, 2006
he may have a slow digestion problem. well you can ask the guy if he is eating a lot of fibrous food such as potatoes, beans, corn, cabbage. Is he lactose intolerant? these things may be the culprit to his problem. he probably will need to cut back on those things and all will be well.

actually there was this one problem a lady had at her office. she was always smelling something rancid and awful around her until she found out IT WAS HER. she said that she literally had to quit her job before she got fired. she had some type of condition. i forget the name. otherwise, the guy will probably need to cut back on those fiber items and watch his diet.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Know About The Miracle Seed Called "moringa" And How To Get It? / Look Trim And Fit! Lose 5kg Per Week(Uk Certified Fitness Trainer) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.