Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? (67970 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by help3852: 10:28am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
What I can't stand is when christians act too holy.
It's really annoying.

Okay, you say it is wrong to have sex till you marry, and now you are married, you are saying it's wrong to "give a head."?
This is rubbish in my opinion and it's a case of religious adherents forcing laws upon themselves.

I believe a couple is supposed to have sex in any way that suits them.
How will someone say that because you use the mouth in praying, then you shouldn't use it in giving a mouth action........
Is that not the same mouth you used In kissing?

Where in the bible did God direct us on the way a husband and wife should have sex?.

As far as I am concerned, any christian couple is free to indulge in any form of sexual practice so far as its just between the two of them and it gives then consensual pleasure.....

Babe In as much as I respect you and your views.
MouthAction is dirty, immoral and animalistic.

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by kendrick9(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

Lol, na so una go dey turn Bible upside down, who told what this meant and how did you know it means giving Head, Lord have mercy, if you ask me i would say could mean- laying under a man ''Missonary style'' coz thats the only way she could had been in is ''shadow'' which is like being covered by someone or under someone's protection, you can only create an absolute shadow that way, so no bring dirty mind to come dey translate the words from the bible abeg. Read that chapters verses to verse 6, you would agree then coz it further explains it. SOS 2:3-6
`his fruit was sweet to my taste'? could u please explain what that means..
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by kellyJames5(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2015
There was also a Pastor that said its only the Missionary position that is acceptable before God.
That other styles are demonic especially Doggy.
Don't know how truthful this is.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by mrkay101(m): 10:40am On Apr 16, 2015
lol. see as the ladies they carry the matter for Head.. pun intended cheesy

Ireneony and Missclasssy I nvere knew u guys loved Head like this..
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 16, 2015
help3852:

Babe In as much as I respect you and your views.
MouthAction is dirty, immoral and animalistic.

And the "normal" form of sex isn't ?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by naijaboiy: 10:46am On Apr 16, 2015
I don laugh tire for this thread gringrin

Missclasssy be schooling them cool

5 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
I don laugh tire for this thread gringrin

Missclasssy be schooling them cool

wink
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Apr 16, 2015
mrkay101:
lol. see as the ladies they carry the matter for Head.. pun intended cheesy

Ireneony and Missclasssy I nvere knew u guys loved Head like this..
Oga you sef no like am? cheesy
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by help3852: 10:49am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

And the "normal" form of sex isn't ?
You say …
Penis was meant for Virginia Bi ko o

Was mouth meant for penis /Virginia?? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

wink
Bunch of ignorant religious mofos ranting bullshit from their traps. grin

My problem is not even the way they live their lives but the manner in which they will condemn you if you have an opposing view with them. undecided

See that one calling it "ice-cream" gringringringringrin
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 10:55am On Apr 16, 2015
tosyne2much:
Personally, I think it has to do with indivudual's discretion

Others may find pleasure in what looks irritating to you

Now you are talking, the main reason why am not so straight on the matter, its bcoz it depends on the individual. As for me its a No No except you use a Tongue condom ''my view'' and am not imposing it on anyone. Even the so called Priest didn't recognise Jesus nor accepts his words, who me come be.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by justmag(m): 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
buygala:
In Nigeria, everything the Pastor disagrees with IN PUBLIC is a sin from his standpoint, regardless of whether he does it or much worse in private undecided

As far as I know, the Bible makes no provisions for oral intercourse.... so as long as it isn't done in furtherance of Fornication and Adultery or in public, It shouldn't be anyone's business how one chooses to 'know' his/her spouse. angry ...

Point is.... If the Bible says nothing about it, why should I give a fucck about some pastor's opinion? undecided

Stole the words right out of my mouth. Sometimes you have to filter the pastors sermons...somethings are divine n some are personal opinions. N people mistake personal opinions for the gospel.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by naijaboiy: 10:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Some Christians are hypocritical sha! grin

Is it not the same mouth you use to pray to God that you still use to tell lies?

The same mouth you'll use to drink alcohol?

The same mouth you'll use to kiss?

The same mouth you'll use to eat excessively?(don't forget that gluttony is a sin) grin

I bet you,,if we decide not to use our mouth for anything sinful because we use it to pray to God then it will be as useless as the "K" in knife.

All i'm saying is Christians should learn not to contradict themselves with what they say.

If you cannot give or receive head,,Fine.

But don't come up with the reason that it's because you use it in praying to God.

That's bullshit! undecided

Sha make una nor forget say Hand job and fìngering still dey. grin

So if you cannot make use of your mouth then make use of your hands or fingers. grin

Shikena! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by mrkay101(m): 10:59am On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oga you sef no like am? cheesy

lol.. I no like am.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Apr 16, 2015
mrkay101:

lol.. I no like am.
Eyaah! grin
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 11:05am On Apr 16, 2015
kendrick9:
`his fruit was sweet to my taste'? could u please explain what that means..

Lol, am sure what you want to imply is that ''Fruit'' there means Sperm abi ?

Well i no know o coz i no dey there when them they do am but i question if i may ask - So Nigerians would say ''Ha the film is sweet'' even tho its wrong English does this mean the movies serve chocolate during the time he/she viewed it ? The same way a Nigerian would say ''Omo men that girl sweet die'' or ''that guy too sweet'' those this statement means the He or She that made those statment meant giving Head or just trying to explain how good or how they enjoyed sex with the other Person ?

Waiting your reply.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Luckygurl(f): 11:07am On Apr 16, 2015
classicB:
A REAL BORN AGAIN will not enjoy having sex with you not to talk of giving heads. The sole purpose of their having sex with you is to make babies cos their mentality have made them belive that sex is bad. Am not talking about an high life born again, am talking about all those conc SU's
Na to chase the devil commot from r your life

Gone are those days. Whether a concentrated or diluted born again christain, the enlightened ones amongst them knows sex as more than just a process of making babies, capiche!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by pryd(m): 11:10am On Apr 16, 2015
Soon they'd tell us it's wrong for a born again to moan during sex. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:

Nonsense.

Did God ever instruct you that the _penis is supposed to enter the _virgina?
So you still need God to explain to you how you are supposed to enjoy sex with you partner?

I laugh in heavenly tongues.
grin grin
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 11:18am On Apr 16, 2015
kellyJames5:
There was also a Pastor that said its only the Missionary position that is acceptable before God.
That other styles are demonic especially Doggy.
Don't know how truthful this is.

Don't mind some of those Pastors with their statements, most of them are worse than we their followers.

Well all i can boldly say is this - The D.ck is created for the V.g, and as long as they are connected and used only for eachother either from back o, front o, side o, top o or down o, its no sin and can't be demonic but stick it in somewhere else or stick in something else then you are on your own.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Nice one Missclasssy, hypocrites everywhere. grin
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2015
silver94:
Capital NO. Born again pple re sumtin else. My gf is a born again, she doesn't giv me a head neither does she let me giv her one.
Do you kiss or have sex?
What's the difference, then?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by joseph1832(m): 11:37am On Apr 16, 2015
Holmes07:
I came across someone who said he cant use the mouth that he uses to pray to give blow jobs, cuz he claims to be born again. In my own opinion, i dnt see anytin bad in giving blow jobs to ur partner(married) even iv u're born again.. I want u guys to throw more light on diz issue.
You should have asked, "should a born again be having sex?".
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by babat85: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Yea
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by geniusmedia: 11:38am On Apr 16, 2015
Observing
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by cutepaul(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
missclasssy:
What I can't stand is when christians act too holy.
It's really annoying.

Okay, you say it is wrong to have sex till you marry, and now you are married, you are saying it's wrong to "give a head."?
This is rubbish in my opinion and it's a case of religious adherents forcing laws upon themselves.

I believe a couple is supposed to have sex in any way that suits them.
How will someone say that because you use the mouth in praying, then you shouldn't use it in giving a mouth action........
Is that not the same mouth you used In kissing?

Where in the bible did God direct us on the way a husband and wife should have sex?.

As far as I am concerned, any christian couple is free to indulge in any form of sexual practice so far as its just between the two of them and it gives then consensual pleasure.....

lols......shey there used to be this pastor that claimed that the only authorized sex position is missionary position and that all other styles are sinful. ....
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

like i stated in one of my earlier mentions, the Bible didn't teach Man how to do the Thing, but we all know the story of Sodom & gomorrah and why God destroyed the City.
God didn't destroy sodom and Gomorrah because of Anal sex.

You mind providing a biblical verse to back up your claim?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by UncleJudax(m): 11:40am On Apr 16, 2015
datguru:
God made the dicck for the pusssy, putting it elsewhere is a sin of uncleanness
If God didn't tell you that, stop spreading falsehood.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by willyrey: 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Holmes07:

Bros aw va nau?? How much u dae sell dat ur gala seff??
gala price no dey increase na,abi u want make buhari reduce dat one too
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Islam!
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by tablu: 11:42am On Apr 16, 2015
It is not what goes into the mouth but what goest out of the stomach that matters before God! Ur wifes juice cant do nothing to u common!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, / 'I Met Whitney Houston, Gaddafi In Hell & They Gave Me Messages' - Linda Kumba / Adeboye Gives New Instructions For RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.