Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,333 members, 7,957,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 PM

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? (69603 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Turns Born Again After Apostle Suleman's Saga: "This Is New Me" / Should A Man Who Is A Born-Again Christian Be A Gynaecologist? / Is It Right For A Born Again Spirit Filled Christian To Work In These Places?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Strongfaze(m): 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
If Jesus is the foundation of that born again Christian, then giving or receiving head is a sin. Every sin begins with a logic and that's the devil's best tool.

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by akoaki(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
CFCfan:

That's a specialty of most Naija pastors. If you don't go to church 4 days/week then you're not really a Christian.

And this nonsense must be stopped at all costs if Nigerians must prosper.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by dbestuncle: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
the Bible did clearly mention this to be sinful or not but as we do with cases like this we try to infer from the closest Biblical teaching to it and that isas the consent of both party is significant and that the total;ity of the body of each other is for the oda person. Although if u ask me personally i will not like it. i will never even do it but i c nothing spiritually or biblically wrong with it. God didnt tell us how to make love na

1 Cor 7:4-6
4 The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command.
NIV
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
suggyspic:

pls were can i buy one. ask the person who told u the place.asap

Honestly i dont know if it even exists but i read it in an Article last month or so, you can google it to see if it does and where you can get it in Nigeria or where ever you are.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by dbestuncle: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
1 Cor 7:4-6
4 The wife's body does not belong to her alone but also to her husband. In the same way, the husband's body does not belong to him alone but also to his wife. 5 Do not deprive each other except by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control. 6 I say this as a concession, not as a command.
NIV
Strongfaze:
If Jesus is the foundation of that born again Christian, then giving or receiving head is a sin. Every sin begins with a logic and that's the devil's best tool.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Barnabaseloka(m): 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
What good does one see in sth that can cause serious health challenges? Something can be good but that does not make it right. How can one begin to suck the penis or even vagina that is used for urination? Are they sweets? Do you not consider the microorganism in these parts? Breasts are meant to be fondled as far as you do not inflict wound on your partner, even babies suck them. God is all-knowing and has put in us the natural way to enjoy sex. If we follow our lustful way and go off the natural way, we endanger our lives. Remember God is interested in our health as He is interested in our souls. (3 John 2). There are many ways to enjoy sex but not ones that will put your health in jeopardy, no matter how pleasant such act can be
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2015
lolaxavier:

Abeg comot here...go park well...and you use the same mouth to suck boobs and transfer saliva....for what you said, always remember that thunder will fire you...

Yes Thunder will Strike/fire me but it must first roast you to coal dust before coming my directions, hahan na so una like diz mouth gig of a tyn ?

Lol sucking of the bossom dey 4 Bible, tho for Babies ''If a child should then him papa could '' but nothing was mention of MouthAction, Abi ? So itz way different.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by bobisky(m): 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
First ask yourselves how did mouth action oral came into nigeria??
We copied it from other countries and we neva knew anytn abt it b4 right

The Bible didnt say anytn abt it right?but Jesus said the holy spirit will reveal many tinz to us.meaning we still dnt know much unless we av the holy spirit

semen contain blood and water and wen u tak it in your mouth you also tak the blood in it ....semen is the seed or what brings abt children,so wen swallowed know you just killed a child cos just a drop can form a child and that child may be God sent to move our nation forward.

The disciples of Jesus neva practice that or teach us to do the same,we should not follow the ppl of the world who only event evil thru the devil.it is the devil strategy to tie ppl in sin.come out frm them and be separate.dnt try to be like them.they are the ppl of sodom and gomorah and God will punish them.Let the spirit teach you.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by mike4zeal(m): 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
O God, give us wisdom and understanding to guide us through ur words
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Timoleon:

no qualms, u get my point though....our mothers do a lot of disgusting things to kip d family....for instance, the same hands they use to hold d bible is what they use to wipe our butts!

hahaha Lol @bolded another Topic for another day, but you know God don't like uncleaness in any form, reasons why our mums wash/cleans their hands after wipping the butts wink
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by lockupman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why not? If she can open a cunt and allow peeniss percolate it grin

Holmes07:
I came across someone who said he cant use the mouth that he uses to pray to give blow jobs, cuz he claims to be born again. In my own opinion, i dnt see anytin bad in giving blow jobs to ur partner(married) even iv u're born again.. I want u guys to throw more light on diz issue.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by lockupman(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why not? If she can open a cuntt and allow peeniss percolate it grin

Holmes07:
I came across someone who said he cant use the mouth that he uses to pray to give blow jobs, cuz he claims to be born again. In my own opinion, i dnt see anytin bad in giving blow jobs to ur partner(married) even iv u're born again.. I want u guys to throw more light on diz issue.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by lockupman(m): 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
She can as well brush her teeth after giving head

shumuel:

hahaha Lol @bolded another Topic for another day, but you know God don't like uncleaness in any form, reasons why our mums wash/cleans their hands after wipping the butts wink
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by prestige2013: 4:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nawa, so many HEADERS on nairaland....
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by unphilaz(m): 4:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
Holmes07:
i enjoy doing it to my wife and then i whisper thank God for her with same mouth.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 4:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mzgracie:

Lwtmb
Abegoooo! cheesy
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by JoeCutie(m): 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringrin
What? grin
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by valmunich(m): 4:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Some Christians are hypocritical sha! grin

Is it not the same mouth you use to pray to God that you still use to tell lies?

The same mouth you'll use to drink alcohol?

The same mouth you'll use to kiss?

The same mouth you'll use to eat excessively?(don't forget that gluttony is a sin) grin

I bet you,,if we decide not to use our mouth for anything sinful because we use it to pray to God then it will be as useless as the "K" in knife.

All i'm saying is Christians should learn not to contradict themselves with what they say.

If you cannot give or receive head,,Fine.

But don't come up with the reason that it's because you use it in praying to God.

That's bullshit! undecided

Sha make una nor forget say Hand job and fìngering still dey. grin

So if you cannot make use of your mouth then make use of your hands or fingers. grin

Shikena! cheesy
Drop on the same knees to give a head and pray to God cheesy
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by datguru: 4:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
silver94:
Capital NO. Born again pple re sumtin else. My gf is a born again, she doesn't giv me a head neither does she let me giv her one.

As in, she is born again and still have sex with you ? You are both deceiving yourselves and the truth is not in you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 4:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
lockupman:
She can as well brush her teeth after giving head

Yes she can and she should, but you dont lick with your teeth, do you ? neither do you really brush your Tongue.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by thundey95(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Holmes07:

Bros aw va nau?? How much u dae sell dat ur gala seff??

shoroNiyen??
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
bunmixtra:
religiously its wrong cuz thats not the natural use for the concerned body part. I believe God created and gave specific function to various body parts. he dint create those parts to multitask.
Abi naw
Am suprised to see how SE*X as clouded the judgement of men that they find it cool to engage in such pervertious sexual act....am sure they wld be nursing halitosis soon
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by maigemuu: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
ireneony:
the question is, is he marriedundecided if not, I don't see any born again in himgrin. ..why would a born again have sex in the first place...
op the truth is God would never answer his prayer if he fornicate.

born again my foot.

if he is a married man, he should go ahead with...
Solomon married more 300 wives with lot of concubines yet God answered his prayerundecided

he better start giving head o grin
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
shumuel:

Yes she can and she should, but you dont lick with your teeth, do you ? neither do you really brush your Tongue.

Lol I dnt know what this is about but I brush my tongue like I brush my teeth. grin
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Dolypson04(m): 4:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
I can't really say if its sinful or not. I still don't think its something I want to give or receive. Bible may not lay down d rules for it. Bible never said, "do not smoke" yet most of us condemn smoking. Its left to everyone discretion aether to do it or not.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
donshaddow:

Let's not be an hypocrite!

You do suck her breasst ryt? And also do finger her vagyna?

Is it part of sexual act allowed in the bible?

If you can't or don't do it, you shouldn't condemn people that does it.

Just a thought.
Smh
very lustful fellow
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
buygala:
In Nigeria, everything the Pastor disagrees with IN PUBLIC is a sin from his standpoint, regardless of whether he does it or much worse in private undecided

As far as I know, the Bible makes no provisions for oral intercourse.... so as long as it isn't done in furtherance of Fornication and Adultery or in public, It shouldn't be anyone's business how married peeps consensually choose to have sex with each other angry

Point is.... If the Bible says nothing about it, why should I give a fucck about some pastor's opinion? undecided

Nice one
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Hexzyz(m): 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
NemzySeries:

Young man we are in d world & not of d world.....d shoki & skelewu we dance in churches were innovated by d world & instead of going parties & late nite clubs we go to church & do dis dances during praises & orda music concerts.....d question is av I sined by doing dos worlds acclaimed dance moves & styles in church?
Read the following bible passages, 1 John 2:15-17, Titus 2:11-12, Revelation 2:4-6; 14-16, 19-23.
In the book of Revelation, Jesus Christ shun all worldly practices and way of life copied by the aforementioned churches, the churches mentioned there are the exact replica of today's churches. Dancing any worldly dance in the church is very wrong and not acceptable at all, hope I helped you a little.

1 Like

Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
braintext:
What's giving a head? ...someone should pls explain
Simple; it means nodding a fellow's head .... just lyk footballers nod d ball.
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Barnabaseloka:
What good does one see in sth that can cause serious health challenges? Something can be good but that does not make it right. How can one begin to suck the penis or even vagina that is used for urination? Are they sweets? Do you not consider the microorganism in these parts? Breasts are meant to be fondled as far as you do not inflict wound on your partner, even babies suck them. God is all-knowing and has put in us the natural way to enjoy sex. If we follow our lustful way and go off the natural way, we endanger our lives. Remember God is interested in our health as He is interested in our souls. (3 John 2). There are many ways to enjoy sex but not ones that will put your health in jeopardy, no matter how pleasant such act can be
am baffled that pple enjoy such lustful habit.....whats the world turning to
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by shumuel(m): 4:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
Chiam55:

Lol I dnt know what this is about but I brush my tongue like I brush my teeth. grin

Yeah i know and thats why i added ''really'' question - do you brush under the tongue, deep into the tongue, the tip and the two sides as well ?
Re: Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? by braintext(m): 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Napc:

Simple; it means nodding a fellow's head .... just lyk footballers nod d ball.

Lol....how does the question the op asked concern Christianity then

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Sex Scandal Allegations: Checkout This Facebook Post / American Priest Sprays Holy Water From Squirt Gun To Maintain Social Distancing / Lady Who Wore Cleavage-Baring Outfit To Church Blasted By Guy (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.